PDA

View Full Version : Retrospect on my Journey!

Gena Gurl
02-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Ok, I've posted that I started dressing a few years after my divorce and did not dress at all (for the exception of wearing panties) during my 24 years of mariage. So now looking back at the last 7-8 months of the introduction of Gena (My alter ego) and going fully emerced into my CDing. My delema is this and tell me if you can relate. In the begining my CDing has been controled by the sexual and erotic feeling of doing what I considered taboo. I just couldn't wait to get dressed and glamed up (Some times better than others) and how I felt arroused by doing it and ended as usual with a release off, well you know. Fast foward, when I started re-dressing after the divorce I found a girl friend that not only supports she's so beautiful, and loves my femininity. She introduced me to new make-up and clothing techniques that made me look younger and sexier than I've ever been. A dream come true (For me any way) to have a woman like that in my life. Now after 8 or so months of dressing and actualy going out in public to clubs and dancing with her a funny thing is happening. I do not get arroused (Except when I am having sex dressed) by the thought of dressing and even when I am dressed I just makes me feel good. I miss the times when just even thinking of getting dressed would make me so horny! Don't get me wrong, I still love dressing, but it is now more of a casual thing to do. Am I weird for saying this? Let me know if you can relate.

Kate Simmons
02-14-2013, 05:14 PM
When we become comfortable with ourselves, it's more about who we are as a person than it is about the clothes my friend.:)

Annaliese
02-14-2013, 05:29 PM
You are not alone, when I was younger yes I had the same feeling, but since then it feel good to dress, but not sexually, I am happier, and more content with my self.

Stephanie47
02-14-2013, 06:06 PM
gena, you're maturing. I checked your age, and, I'm a tad older than you. I am no longer the horny young guy seeking sexual release. I dress for comfort and serenity. I find it easy to travel between both worlds quite easily. It's just a matter of which alter ego is going to be dominant. I'd say, since you have someone who truly accepts and loves you, you don't have to prove anything to anyone any more, including yourself.

RADER
02-14-2013, 06:15 PM
I can relate; It was not until I retired that I really started to dress in full again.
Much more time, and no work place to hide from. (Construction)
Rader

Stevie
02-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Yep I can relate to that. About how I feel now. Except for the support from my SO..

kimdl93
02-14-2013, 10:30 PM
I know that for some people, being dressed evokes a strong sexual urge, but I suspect that it's a conditioned response with roots in adolescence. We often rediscover or discover cross dressing at that sate, a stage when we first become sexually aware. The two become associated...but seriously...what isn't arrow sing to a teenager? As we mature and especially when we can choose to dress routinely, the tie between sex and dressing can weaken and fade. One can still be sexually active afterward, and one can still enjoy dressing on its own merits.

Diversity
02-14-2013, 11:45 PM
Hi Gina,
You are definitely not alone. I was no different than you, and over the years, as I became more accustomed to dressing, the sexual urges I once had diminished over time. Yes, the 'taboo' factor and the newness of dressing had much to do with the surfacing of these urges and the desire to seek release. Now, however, I am equally satisfied in dressing because of the piece of mind, contentment, and relaxation I feel by being dressed. It appears that this is beginning to take hold of you as well. Don't question it, just enjoy the journey - it is wonderful! Thank you for sharing.
Di

Beverley Sims
02-15-2013, 05:52 AM
The more you do dress there is a lessening of the sexual urge.
I think it is a mind thing, you are concentrating on being female more than wanting to be one.

erickka
02-15-2013, 06:20 AM
Gena, I don't think you're alone in this . I for one started out feeling like that, but as the years went on it became more of a normal feeling to me too. I guess in my case I matured and learned to accept the fact that this was who I am.