PDA

View Full Version : Almost Caught!

Sarah38b
09-21-2004, 11:05 AM
Yesterday, I almost got caught dressing...this is the closest I ahve ever been to being caught! My mom was away and I had my bra on but otherwise naked. As I was walking out of the bathroom to my room and I seen that my mom had come back home and I was in the hall with nothing but a bra on! Thank goodnss she didn't see me and my heart was pounding! I was uneasy all day wondering if she seen anything.

Sarah

bjsa
09-21-2004, 11:07 AM
ive put myself into positions to be caught, a few times but not with a family member. kind of a rush to no u could be caught

SatinSarah
09-21-2004, 11:56 AM
I know that feeling. Your heart feels it is going to pop out of your chest (& through your bra). I was fully dressed once when my dad returned from work. I kept him talking from upstairs whilst I undressed. Another time my brother came into my room and sat on my bed - underneath I had my stockings and suspender belt. I'm sure it is part of the thrill.

Sarah38b
09-21-2004, 02:57 PM
I don't like the idea of being caught. It's a very private thing and the thought of somebody finding out is a frightening thing.

Sarah

mchelle
09-21-2004, 04:09 PM
i ws sorta almost caught once by mother. was in sisters closet naked looking thru dresses.
i think about being caught by others, usually cute girls. on vacation let some know i dressed in some girl things

Wenda
09-21-2004, 06:16 PM
...that's the source of excitement, though, isn't it? When I had my mom's bra on when they left for town and returned because they forgot something... I nearly died... but... talk about stimulating!!!
...OK, never talked about this to anyone... when I was about 15, had mom's bra and slip on, masturbated into a paper towel (who in the hell does that???)..... and,,,then,,,burned the towel and the load over the propane stove!!!!! talk about frickin' genius!!! you can smell burning protein from a mile away....survived?!.? !.? Lutheran denial???? wenda

Sarah38b
09-22-2004, 05:18 AM
I don't call that excitement nor am I looking for excitement. As I said, it's a private thing for me. The thought of being caught is terrifying and I want no part of that.

Sarah

...that's the source of excitement, though, isn't it? When I had my mom's bra on when they left for town and returned because they forgot something... I nearly died... but... talk about stimulating!!!
...OK, never talked about this to anyone... when I was about 15, had mom's bra and slip on, masturbated into a paper towel (who in the hell does that???)..... and,,,then,,,burned the towel and the load over the propane stove!!!!! talk about frickin' genius!!! you can smell burning protein from a mile away....survived?!.? !.? Lutheran denial???? wenda

babe4life
09-22-2004, 06:47 AM
I don't call that excitement nor am I looking for excitement. As I said, it's a private thing for me. The thought of being caught is terrifying and I want no part of that.

Sarah

Sarah, I am with you on this one. I have had a few near misses and my heart has gone through the ceiling. No thank you. I prefer not to be "caught" by anyone. On the other hand, being seen by someone I have shared this with would be OK, but that is yet to happen, but photos have been seen :)

crispy
09-22-2004, 07:12 AM
Sarah, I am with you on this one. I have had a few near misses and my heart has gone through the ceiling. No thank you. I prefer not to be "caught" by anyone. On the other hand, being seen by someone I have shared this with would be OK, but that is yet to happen, but photos have been seen :)

I agree, it can be terrifying. :eek: But the afterglow of the adrenaline rush, when you think you've got away with it is quite stimulating. :) There is always a nagging feeling though ..... maybe I did get caught and I won't find out until later..... :o