PDA

View Full Version : Great Day out and about..

Starr
02-15-2013, 04:24 PM
Well today i had a bunch of running to do.. got up and showered shaved my legs and did my hair.. pulled the bangs down and dryed them across my forhead.. pulled back up in a really high ponytail added a plastic hair loop to help hold it and make it look more like a ladies.. Next was to dress.. i wore panties, pantyhose as it is cold today.. my Lee Rider ladies stretch jeans.. a long camisole and a red ladies sweater..a shot of musk perfume and a fem bracelet.. i wore socks and tennis shoes and a unisex jacket.. put all my things in my fanny pack and headed out...

First stop was Mom's (if she knows she has never said anything) to pick up some paperwork she wanted me to drop at her DR's office.. and off to town i went. It was nice being out dressed even if i didn't have makeup and my forms.. i was all girl.. went to Taco Bell to grab lunch and the lady called me Ma'm until she looked me in the face i just smiled and was very friendly... i was in several places and enjoyed seeing others and yes i saw some people looking my way but didn't let it upset me.. .. but truthfully not that many gave me a second look..

Last stop was wal mart and as i went though an area with several ladies talking about the smell of some cleaning spray.. one of them looked at me...smiled and said she loved my red hair... and i said thank you... nice of her...kind of like she would do if she was talking to another lady...

So for me it was a great day...

Beverley Sims
02-15-2013, 05:53 PM
You are probably sending mixed signals to everyone, just prepare a little more and you have it.
You do look alright in your Avatar. You probably needed to wear bras and a bit of makeup after you left your mothers place.

Linda Leigh
02-15-2013, 08:21 PM
I am happy everything went well for you :)

Linda

Jaymees22
02-16-2013, 07:58 AM
It sounds like you had a great day. Sometimes I get Mam'd in male mode I hope it means I'm getting close. Jaymee

Rita58
02-16-2013, 09:06 AM
Having other women make small talk and treat you with respect is very pleasant, and does help to put a spring in your step. May you have many more days like that one.

linda allen
02-16-2013, 09:22 AM
That's fine if it works for you. For me, I wouldn't be "all girl" unless I was wearing forms and hip/butt padding.

Sexycd1234
02-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Glad to hear it went well

Starr
02-16-2013, 10:49 PM
That's fine if it works for you. For me, I wouldn't be "all girl" unless I was wearing forms and hip/butt padding.

Well Linda i wasn't trying to be all girl with this trip.. just kind of moving things along slowly to a more fem look without making a big deal of it... a step at a time and it isn't noticed as much ... it is nice to be able to be comfortable around people you know while in complete fem clothing that you enjoy wearing..