PDA

View Full Version : More hospital adventures.

UNDERDRESSER
02-15-2013, 05:29 PM
So went to the Doctor this week, picked a pair of subdued black panties, not because i was expecting to get undressed, but you know, be clean and all that. Didn't expect to spend the next 4 days in hospital!

First off, don't panic, not going into details, but all is now fine, and prognosis is excellent. Could have been bad, but my generally good health and strong fitness level let me get away with a problem that could have been terminal.

I was wearing womens pants, which was pretty damn obvious when I was laying on the gurney in emergency, but not a flicker of any response to that, or the fairly extensive shave job. ( Side comment, will now ask my GF if she's OK with me shaving the whole chest, would have made peeling off the dressings much less painful ) After it became obvious I was going to be around for a few days, the GF brought over some extra underwear and T-shirt. I don't keep any male underwear at her place, one of the pairs was white, the other purple. Changed into the white pair on the next day, but on the third day, had to change into the purple pair to go home. I had to fight down the laughter, I was in the recovery ward, every ward has their own color code for gowns, theirs was purple! Pretty close match as well! As it happened, I changed in the washroom, when I put my pants back on, but was so tempted to put them on earlier, so the nurses could have seen the match! They would have almost HAD to comment.

Linda Leigh
02-15-2013, 08:20 PM
Glad everything is ok :)

Linda