PDA

View Full Version : Being bougt femenine clothes when younger

heathr1
02-16-2013, 11:57 AM
Did this happen to anyone else?

Mom once bought me a girl's blouse, asked me to wear it, which I happily did.

Julogden
02-16-2013, 12:19 PM
Mom never bought me any girl's clothes, but she did once buy me a pair of clam-diggers, essentially the same thing as capris or back then, pedal pushers, back when bands like the Beach Boys wore them. All the girls in the neighborhood told me that they were girl's pedal pushers and teased me about them, but I wore them anyway. Another time, my mom gave me a pair of women's pajamas to wear. An aunt of mine was temporarily storing some of her clothes at our house while she was going through a divorce and relocation, and my mom went through them and found a pair of satiny pajamas that she urged me to try on. They fit me perfectly, so she told me that I could sleep in them, which I did for a few weeks until my aunt reclaimed her stuff.

Carol

Rachael Jones
02-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Actually, now I recall, quite a number of my clothes were in pastel colours - often considered feminine rather than striking bold colours other boys would wear. Sure it wasn't intentional by my parents, but found it odd. Had a tracksuit in pastel green I'm *sure* was actually for girls. Didn't stop me wearing it :-)

xXx
Rachael

Stevie
02-16-2013, 12:27 PM
My mom probably did. I do not remember. What I do remember is that she used to let my hair grow real long and stranger's would say what a cute daughter you have. When she saw me embarrassed we went and got a haircut.

tiffanyjo89
02-16-2013, 01:14 PM
I actually remember there being one time my mom bought me some underwear.
Sure, a mother buying her son underwear, nothing new or groundbreaking, is there?

Well, I remember these didn't have a fly...and were a kinda satiny type material.
The oddest thing is, my sister got a matching pair, hers yellow, mine red.
Later on she got my pair when I outgrew them...

Diane Smith
02-16-2013, 06:32 PM
My mom would play with nail polish and lipstick on me from time to time, but never bought me any girls' outer clothes. She always wanted a girl and I think she might have enjoyed dressing me up, but felt constrained by the social norms of the time.

- Diane

GirlieAmanda
02-16-2013, 06:43 PM
That is a strange thing. Wow. I WISHED that would have happened. I would have been so happy. I had to resist anything remotely fem, colorful, flowery for 41 years.

tiffanyjo89
02-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Ooh, Diane made me remember something else, my mom would occasionally put nail polish on me when her and my sister would play with it. Mostly just the clear stuff and it'd be taken off after we were done, but yeah...

Tammy Nowakowski
02-16-2013, 09:19 PM
i never got tha lucky
one of my female Cousins left one of her night gowens and sleep in it when i could

Jeannie
02-16-2013, 09:43 PM
My mother made me wear panties but that was because my other underwear were all dirty. Thanks Mom now I wear panties all the time.

Sarah V
02-17-2013, 06:16 AM
I only wish I could have had a mother like many of you had.

heathr1
02-17-2013, 12:14 PM
Mom said she mistakenly bought the blouse, thinking it was a boy's shirt.

tammi.why
02-17-2013, 12:31 PM
I dont recall ever being bought fem clothes as a child, but what didnt happen then, I more then make up for now.. Bra's, Panties, Nylons, Heels, Make-up. And loving it, in private only... <-- For now...

Best to all who got to have an expirence like this when young.

Rachel Morley
02-17-2013, 12:48 PM
An aunt of mine was temporarily storing some of her clothes at our house while she was going through a divorce and relocation, and my mom went through them and found a pair of satiny pajamas that she urged me to try on. They fit me perfectly, so she told me that I could sleep in them, which I did for a few weeks until my aunt reclaimed her stuff.

Carol has reminded me of a time when I was about 10 years old. The mom of a girl who lived next door to us was getting rid of some of her daughter's old clothes and she asked my Mom if there was anything she wanted before she threw them out. My Mom took a pair of jeans and several t-shirts and a denuim jacket. They were all girls clothes but they were not "that" girly. My mom told me where she got "my new clothes" from which made me have mixed feelings about wearing them. I wanted to wear them because they were girls' ones but was nervous about someone noticing (the tees were a little bit girly in color and the buttons on the jacket were on the other side).

Beverley Sims
02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
I was given a pair of pretty shortie pajamas to wear once when staying over at a girls house.
I was 6 and it was a sleepover for 5 little girls and ME!
Next sleepover was when I was 18 and so were the three other girls. Wheee!
I have related that story elsewhere.

UNDERDRESSER
02-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Once when i was about ...eleven? We went to the beach. Somehow, my swim briefs didn't get packed. Mum went off to buy a pair, and came back with these blue and white striped things. I was suspicious, as the label had been cut out, but they sort of looked like speedos, so i put them on and went into the water. Coming out, of the water....I found that the white bits were see through when wet, and i was desperately waving dad off with the camera... Somewhere there exists a movie of me wearing girls panties in public. Yup, she obviously couldn't find a reasonably priced pair of swim briefs, so made do with panties that looked close...until they got wet! :o

CynthiaD
02-17-2013, 07:51 PM
I got a pair of hand-me-down jeans from a female cousin, the kind that zipped up the side rather than the front. I really liked them, but they disappeared one day, never to return. I guess I liked them a little too much. :)

mmarmstrong
02-17-2013, 07:58 PM
Never happened to me but a female cousin once left behind a pair of her underwear at our house, which my mother washed and put aside to eventually return to her next time we saw her. Somehow they went missing...never to be seen again :)

Luna Nyx
02-17-2013, 08:30 PM
when I was born my parents had bought all girl cloths because they thought i would be a girl. So for the first 6 months I was in girl cloths.

AndreaSC
02-17-2013, 09:16 PM
My mom bought me a pair of navy tightes once.

Jennifer in CO
02-18-2013, 10:50 AM
My Mom bought mine and my sisters clothes till we both left home. As she knew of my propensity for the softer things, a lot of my clothes came from various girls dept's and specialty stores. They weren't "girly" in the least, but were definitely girls. I didn't learn this till one shopping trip I was chauffeuring her on during the time when she broke her foot (I have shared this else-where on another thread). We went into a womans/girls specialty store and while she shopped I "browsed". On one rack I found the top I had on (white knit top w/small flowers on it - kinda a Currier and Ives look - with blue knit trim) and on another I found the pants I had on (dark blue corduroy with no belt loops and the zipper was a 1 inch loop going down instead of up). To test my theory even further, on another rack I found a pretty light blue satin-poly smocked peasant blouse and went into a changing room and tried it on. I came out wearing it and and went and found my Mom and asked her what she thought. Her only comment was "if I buy that, your wearing it to school Monday". I went back and changed and nothing else was ever said. But I then knew that most (if not all) of my clothes were girls...

Jenn

heathr1
02-19-2013, 10:17 AM
Jennifer in CO. An interesting post. Thank you.

BillieJoEllen
02-22-2013, 12:59 PM
I'm not real sure about this. I was dressed in panties and girl's tees when my boy undies were dirty. My mother always said they were my sisters but my one sister was seven years older than me so she had to be much bigger. I also had lacy frilly socks I would ocassionally have to wear. When I was 3 1/2 yrs old I was baptized in a very frilly white dress. I don't remember that but there are those that do and I have seen the pictures. I still remember seeing that dress hanging in my closet until I was much older. Also my mother used me as a dress model and I would have to dress completely in girl's lingerie from time to time. As I recall everything I had to wear seemed to be 'new'. So even though I'm not completely sure things were bought for me I think that they probably were.

heathr1
02-25-2013, 08:09 AM
BillieJoEnnen....

How did you feel about being a model?

Loni
02-25-2013, 09:55 AM
O what a dream that would have been.
sadly for me never in my family.
grandparents were very much into there church. if they had known i would have been taken to a local snake pit guy.

..as food for the snakes.

confusedcder
02-25-2013, 10:19 AM
Never but then again my family didn't know, for a few christmases i wished there would somehow be something frilly for me. Know i think of it don't think my mum would have minded back then and probably would if she'd known as she does slightly wish she'd a girl at times instead of 2 boys. Jokes in the cold about wearing tights for warmth, little does she know..:heehee:

heathr1
02-25-2013, 12:45 PM
confusedcder......

I used to get similar jokes said to me.

Christie ann
02-25-2013, 06:54 PM
some one buying me feminine clothes while growing up? Only in my dreams.

SandraInHose
02-25-2013, 07:07 PM
When I was a boy of maybe 6 or 7, my mother gave me a pair of her sister's tights to sleep in one cold winter night. The tights became a regular substitute for pajamas for about two winters, although I do not recall any sexual thoughts or feelings at that age.

sometimes_miss
02-25-2013, 08:02 PM
My mom probably did. I do not remember. What I do remember is that she used to let my hair grow real long and stranger's would say what a cute daughter you have. When she saw me embarrassed we went and got a haircut.
^close to my experience; as a toddler, my mom dressed me in my sister's clothing when she'd take me out during the day, also let my hair grow long, used all kinds of excuses to my dad why my hair wasn't getting cut. I also remember the 'what a cute little girl' comments from strangers. Stopped long before I started kindergarten, and didn't seem to affect me until other influences made me think that maybe she was doing it for a good reason a couple years later; then I was glad she saved my sister's old clothes because it gave me a supply to use whenever I wanted.

heathr1
02-28-2013, 10:31 AM
Sometimesmiss. What an interesting post.