PDA

View Full Version : Seeing myself in undergarments... not bad!

Camille15
02-16-2013, 08:47 PM
I know some CD'ers start with undergarments and then work their way to clothes, but for me it was always about the clothes (dresses, etc). More about looking like a woman fully dressed. But as I was getting undressed infront of the mirror today, down to my matching black nylons, cincher, bra, and of course wig, I had for the first time the impression of "Hey, I actually look pretty good!". I still have some chest hair, but I was able to disguise it with my long wig. So I really got to see what I'd look like as a woman, but without wearing a dress or skirt, and I liked it. :)

Has anyone else had this experience? Seeing myself looking good in undergarments kind of put it in a new light for me, and I could see myself purchasing some more items now, like garter belts or something. Perhaps this was amplified today because I finally got a bra that matches everything else in color, so I was all in black.

Kimberlyfaye
02-16-2013, 08:58 PM
Yes. I like feeling feminine and for me the feel of a bra is the best. And when I see myself in a matching set of undies I think I look darn good. Lingerie for me always suggests feminine. And I love it!

Angie G
02-16-2013, 09:03 PM
Oh I must say I've been there hun. And like it.:hugs:
Angie

Jodi Anne
02-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Camelle, it is only a slippery slope from now on, enjoy the ride.

Linda Leigh
02-16-2013, 09:16 PM
Yes I think we all have been there. I started with panties & garters/hose and progressed from there. It only gets better ?

Linda

nhlighthouse
02-16-2013, 09:17 PM
as they say...OH WHAT A FEELING! A natural high!...Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! as the song says!

Camille15
02-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Camelle, it is only a slippery slope from now on, enjoy the ride.

How do you mean, Jodi Anne?

nhlighthouse
02-16-2013, 09:21 PM
Hey Gurls...have you noticed the level of support, respect and the urgency to want HELP one another?...Maybe our world leaders should try a experiment and they all wear ladies under garments for ninety -120 days and just watch the peace that will fall into place. This my take on how I feel when I under dress and I even notice being treated nicer by GG! What is
andbody take on this....Mychelle Lov you all!

Jodi Anne
02-16-2013, 10:15 PM
How do you mean, Jodi Anne?

Well for many that feeling of seeing the undergarments and really liking how you look starts the journey to create a more feminine body. This may not apply to you but many will start to work on making the body more fem. YMMV

BLUE ORCHID
02-16-2013, 10:23 PM
Hi Camille, It's a great feeling taking off my skirt and top and seeing myself in the mirror
in my black longline bra hi-waist panty girdle with forms and hip pads in place
wearing pantyhose, heels and my blonde wig.

Cheryl T
02-17-2013, 11:30 AM
I think that like most women I love the way my lingerie looks, but rarely how I look in my lingerie. I'm too critical about flaws that I wish were not there. We all would love to have a models figure and it's difficult to let that image go.

MsRenee
02-17-2013, 11:36 AM
So do love the look of myself in lingerie, sometimes Ill just stop there instead of slipping on my skirt and blouse and just put ona robe and relax in front of the tv.
It always looks nice to wear he same color as my girl gives me a funny look if I dont match lol.
Now who says our leaders dont wear sexy undergarment lol. Just probably got lost with their luggage.
Renee

Angela Campbell
02-17-2013, 11:41 AM
Hey Gurls...have you noticed the level of support, respect and the urgency to want HELP one another?...Maybe our world leaders should try a experiment and they all wear ladies under garments for ninety -120 days and just watch the peace that will fall into place. This my take on how I feel when I under dress and I even notice being treated nicer by GG! What is
andbody take on this....Mychelle Lov you all!

that is something I really do not want to see

stephNE
02-17-2013, 11:44 AM
I certainly like wearing lingerie, I like the way it feels and looks. But I don't like the way I look in it.

Beverley Sims
02-17-2013, 11:45 AM
I am sorry Camille, get rid of the chest hair and start again.
I still get delusions of prettyness now and then.
When people mistake you for a woman then you can go home look in the mirror and say.
"Hey, I actually look pretty good!".

Mollyanne
02-17-2013, 11:51 AM
I LOVE the way my lingerie fits and feels!!!!!! When I look in the mirror I like the way my chest looks which in turn makes me look at my pantyhose covered legs. This gives me "sensations".

Molly

Jolene
02-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Lingerie is how I got my start and today it is still my first love about dressing. When I overhear a women say to someone that she does not like to dress up, I think to myself, if only we could trade bodies for a while.
Oh well ..... :)

Barbara Maria
02-18-2013, 01:28 AM
As much as I love getting dressed up,the underwear is still my favorite part. I'll usually put on a skirt and top in the evening,but during the day I usually go around in just bra and panties(and wig and breast forms,of course). I love the feel,and to see myself as the woman I love to be really is a natural high.

Brantill
03-25-2013, 05:22 AM
You should try baby doll lingerie skirt its also a king of sexy lingerie and you can also use it as night dress .This is one of the hot lingerie that is actually a really short nightgown that flirts at the top of the hip. It begins with a clasp or a knot at the bust, and the rest of it floats away from the body. Usually, a baby doll is sold with a panty type bottom.

Daryl
03-25-2013, 08:35 AM
I sit around every morning in bra, panties, and thigh highs. I have my second cup of coffee. I wish I could stay that way all day.
I also do that in the evening after I have everything done for the day. For me it's relaxing.

lacy s
03-25-2013, 11:40 AM
I have always loved wearing lingerie. I love to walk around in a corset and stockings with some cute heels. Also a huge garter belt girl, feels so feminine.

ringedjohn
03-25-2013, 11:45 AM
I certainly like wearing lingerie, I like the way it feels and looks. But I don't like the way I look in it.

I could not agree more. I feel great but look terrible.

~Joanne~
03-25-2013, 11:50 AM
believe it or not, the lingerie does nothing for me. I certainly don't look good in it. I think the only reason I wear a bra is to create the illusion of having breasts and nothing more. Damn I am an odd duck lol