PDA

View Full Version : A GG friend (not SO) who prefers you crossdressed...

heathr1
02-17-2013, 06:43 AM
I have one and wondering if anyone else here does.

Leanne2
02-17-2013, 06:59 AM
My hairdresser knows that I am a transgender woman. She has only seen me in drab one time four years ago. She accepts me as female so we hardly ever talk about my "birth defect". I consider her to be my closest girlfriend. We love to gab about clothes, hair, makeup, jewelry, and men. Leanne

Joann Smith
02-17-2013, 08:07 AM
I am thinking ... someone who is a real friend would not be overly concern about how you choose to dress... that is unless you dress really bad.....then a intervention might be in order...

Joann

AlexisGray
02-17-2013, 08:35 AM
Most of my friends are accepting of me either way, but I do have two lovely girlfriends who enjoy giving me make up tips, and suggesting I go for a larger bust size and shorter skirts. They've both admitted to having bit of a thing for t-girls.

JBPerry
02-17-2013, 08:59 AM
Well, my wife and I have a friend whose husband is a fellow Marine (both her and him know about me CDing and dont have a problem). Me and her were similar in size so we would share clothes and in fact, some of her clothes that she didnt want, she gave to me.

Jenni Yumiko
02-17-2013, 12:20 PM
Yeap, I'm her girlfriend. Platonic, but she says I'm nicer en femme, and hot.

Beverley Sims
02-17-2013, 12:26 PM
I used to when I was younger.
I had a whole gaggle of them.
They were good times.

Robbin_Sinclair
02-17-2013, 12:31 PM
Nobody, except Rachel, the lady who dressed me in Chicago. God, was it nice to be lead into an understanding of cross dressing. For a few hundred dollars I walked away with three great wigs, my killer LBD (the only thing that really fits me and looks good), great clip on earrings, the easiest stretch rhinestone bracelet in the world and an understanding of how wonderful the community can be. Rachel's Wigs and Hair Salon on Irving just underneath the Red Line from city to Evanston.

I Am Paula
02-18-2013, 12:18 AM
I go to te same $6 latte bar every morning to meet my coffee ladies. We're a group of between 4&7, over forties, of which I'm the only TG. We talk about fashion, politics, who's husband is cheating, menopause, good kids and bad kids, and where to get a good lamb leg.
My girls completely ignore that I've never owned a vagina, or had a hot flash, in fact sometimes they forget that, and ask for my take on an entirely inapproporiate topic.- Celeste

cupcake
02-18-2013, 12:32 AM
My best friend's girlfriend has an interest in me dressed, non-sexual, just to clarify. She gave me advice on makep the last time she saw me dressed it was for Halloween. Also, I have made jokes about that night and she wants to see it again.

ClaudineD
02-18-2013, 07:33 AM
GG who used to be a co-employee who totally embraces my femme side. We shop, dine, go to theater etc. as girlfriends with no reservations....her Bi sister introduced me to her lesbian friends at a girl bar and I am now an accepted member of "girls night"at local girl bar. Have been lucky to have non-judgmental friends as these.

Annaliese2010
02-18-2013, 10:13 AM
I do too. She's 34 very pretty, awesome blue eyes and tho m not totally sure, I think she may be lezzie. Anyways she encourages me to do what I want have fun n dont worry about it. We're goin on a shopping spree this weekend.

carhill2mn
02-18-2013, 05:20 PM
Yes, I have one also. She always expects to see me en femme.

Gypsy Sam
02-18-2013, 06:05 PM
Carole,
Long time observer of your postings here, and wondering how you shared your desire to dress with a GG you could be comfortable relating to ? Would benefit from using others experience for a opportunity of my own. Fear of being found out motivates me to guard my desire to dress. Not sure how to over come it and with who ?

Jilmac
02-18-2013, 06:31 PM
Yep I have a GG friend who knows Jill and would rather be with her than her male alter ego. My friend is somewhat eccentric but that's what makes her such a great friend. We have even gone out and claimed to be sisters, and nobody ever questioned it

NV Susan
02-18-2013, 06:52 PM
I dated a GG years ago that supported and encouraged my cross dressing. We had dates as girl friends and dates as guy and girl friends. Can you guess what I preferred? :daydreaming:

Diversity
02-18-2013, 06:58 PM
Unfortunately not. Wish I did though, life would be so much easier, better, fun, and personally fulfilling. For those who do, count your blessings!Di

Rogina B
02-18-2013, 07:01 PM
I have a few that wouldn't know Roger if I was sitting next to them...unless I spoke! lol

Luna Nyx
02-18-2013, 07:04 PM
I have a couple that know and they are all about it. Im just too shy atm to leave the house and go see them.

SarahMarie42
02-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Almost all of them xD

Genifer Teal
02-18-2013, 08:16 PM
I have been told I look better as a girl. That could be considered a preference. This makes sense since I don't care much about my boy appearance anymore. I have another GG friend who hasn't seen me dressed down. Since she considers me a girl, that is how she wants to see me. As the lines blur, you realize there is just one you. Why would they like you any other way?

Tracii G
02-18-2013, 08:56 PM
I have one GG shopping buddy and she loves to have me dress up.