PDA

View Full Version : I don't know where I fit in...

MeganHenry
02-17-2013, 09:22 AM
It's been a little while since I've posted however it has been due to my schedule and everyday life. Lately I'm un sure of where I fit in. I have not had as many opprotunities to dress so I'm finding ways to fit different feminine things in. For example...I'm spoiling myself and having my eye brows waxed or a regular basis. I'm getting regular mani pedis. I'm starting to wear light makeup (brow pencil, moisturizer with a light sheen, a little lip liner, lip gloss and occasional lipstick close to color of my natural lip, mascara sometimes, a neutral perfume) even when I'm in guy mode. Under dressing is an everyday thing now. At the end of the day I don't give a rip if someone I know see's me buy something a guy isn't supposed to use or see's me at a makeup counter or shopping for women's clothes. I'm over it..lf you don't like me for who I am or how I look your not my friend or someone I'm going to waste time on.

Is this the pink fog or me trying to figure things out? I'm worried I don't have an outlet for expressing myself and I dont want to make any dumb mistakes. :(

Thoughts?

adrienner99
02-17-2013, 09:26 AM
I think you are trying to be who you are, and you're making great progress....after dressing for years, I am still terrified someone I know will see me at the makekup counter buying lipstick....I admire your attitude....

MsRenee
02-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Way to go Megan.:-).
It shouldnt been any ones business if they see you buying something not related to you.
I love your feelings towards friends if they cant accept you for who you are then they truely are not your friends and If I was afraid how ppl looked at me Id never gone outside.
Have a great day
Renee

Joanne f
02-17-2013, 09:58 AM
You do not need to fit in anywhere as it is just you being you and doing the things you like to do, I think sometimes you can get to wrapped up in " The clothe's thing " and forget all the other little things that make you happy which you can do at any time and dressed in any way .

Cheryl T
02-17-2013, 11:23 AM
Just be yourself and don't worry about a thing.
There is no need to categorize yourself, others will be happy to do that for you. Just be you.

Beverley Sims
02-17-2013, 11:58 AM
I think you are doing fine. Just keep at it like you are.
If you think it's necessary get a badge made up. "Girl in training"
Then put a big L for learner on your back. See! you should be right.

Annaliese
02-17-2013, 12:05 PM
It you figuring thing out, I do much the same wear make up to work undress, buy what I want, this is who I am

Rachel Morley
02-17-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm over it..lf you don't like me for who I am or how I look your not my friend or someone I'm going to waste time on.
I think the quote above pretty much nails it. This is what you like to do and it's no one elses business what you choose to do in your life. It's not against the law, you're not hurting anyone else and it makes you happy. I say keep on doing what you're doing and see where it leads ... if anywhere.

MeganHenry
02-18-2013, 12:48 AM
Thanks everyone! After going to Home Depot to return some stuff I didn't need for a home project I went to Nordstoms to browse the MAC section. I met a really neat gal, Ash. She answered some questions helped me out with a few things and then offered to sit me down and do my makeup. I had the evening to myself so I said what the hell and did it! I'll post some pictures soon. I had a great time, looked and felt like a million bucks. It was a shame having to wash and clean my face tonight. Until the next time!

kimdl93
02-18-2013, 10:25 AM
I think you're coming to accept yourself. Nothing foggy about your thinking.