PDA

View Full Version : A friend to do stuff with

NurseSamGG
02-18-2013, 06:05 PM
My BF CD asked me today if we could have a mutual girlfriend to have over and chat with. Do nails, go shopping with etc. I have a few girlfriends one whom I discussed his CDing with and I feel is not really that excited about it (her loss).. The other I haven't mentioned it to yet. But I figured there were othe girls out there who had GG's as friends and I just wonder where you've met them? Thank again you ladies have been great I love this site.
Sam

NV Susan
02-18-2013, 07:08 PM
Yes, where do they meet them......:daydreaming:

Annaliese2010
02-18-2013, 09:34 PM
...I figured there were othe girls out there who had GG's as friends and I just wonder where you've met them? Thank again you ladies have been great I love this site.
Sam How I meet all my friends, ex's and I suppose, my next ex: Randomly. How else? U know like, ok, friends of friends but still. That 1st friend was random i.e. call it fate call it chance call it a mystery call it romance. Lets face it, Life is.... (umm...gosh. IDK!).

:o

Beverley Sims
02-18-2013, 10:25 PM
At least you have a BF CD to share with.
Find a girl or even work on the one you already have.
If you go slowly you could have her and a friend of hers for her support.
Just the two of you and her could make her feel vulnerable.
I found that two or three girls could gang up on me and make me over quite well as they fed off each other as far as ideas went.
One on one was sometimes a bit stilted and stiff as there was no reinforcement from another GG for the girls "crazy ideas" so to speak.
You alone can not convince a girl that putting makeup on a man that she associates with is a good idea.
It needs a second girl to say "lets do him over and make him look sweet".
Then you are away.