PDA

View Full Version : I officially went shopping enfemme!

Katrina
12-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Well, I did it! I finally got the guts to go shopping in the daytime. I went to a local shoe store and a fashion bug. I was going to hit one of the malls nearby but there were one billion kids walking out towards school buses (why?? It was during school time??? Who takes a field trip to the mall?!?!?!?) and my wig was getting too tight, so I went home instead. I was wearing jeans (go figure), my cool heely boots, a purple shirt and my girly coat. Nobody really paid attention to me at either store and it felt great! Yay!!!!!!!

Wendy me
12-08-2005, 02:16 PM
way to go your bursting out of that shell lol so what did you buy.......comeon tell us.....shop on girlfreind.............

Adele
12-08-2005, 02:17 PM
Superb

but what did you purchase?

Dayna
12-08-2005, 02:22 PM
OK, Katrina--I have only been here for about a month, but in that time you have told us about going out to pick up the mail, taking a drive, stopping for new lipgloss, going to the park, and now shopping (yes, I pay attention to these things)...

You've come a long way, baby!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing with us, stay safe, and have fun!!

Katrina
12-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Thanks girls! Unfortunately I didn't purchase anything. :(

I just love the act of shopping! :) Like Wendy says, its a sport!

Lacamas
12-08-2005, 03:13 PM
It is so liberating to go shopping en femme. And it gets easier as you go on.

Marla GG
12-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Woo hoo! Great story; I'm so pleased for you.

So do you have any real holiday shopping left to do? It sure would make it more fun if you could do it in girl mode.

Kathleen3359
12-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Very well done sweetie.. I am proud of you.. Isint it a rush..
I will never forget my first time... Glad to here that you did..

Kathleen:)

Julie
12-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Way to go girl! :Party2: Too cool!

Yeah, it's exhilarating and frightening at the same time! I've been out a few times, once to the mall. I was like a scared bunny rabbit just itching to leave but my friend, who was also dressed, was just taking her sweet time. All the while I was looking around like I was going to be pounced on!

Jillian310
12-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Miss Pinchy, I shopped at The Bug in the Pgh PA area today too! I was in drab with black tights and gold satin panties under. I found a cute jumper and top set, and a nice sequined evening skirt. I tried the items on in the store - the clerks are very helpful and non judgemental - and loved both. I made the purchase, and as I read these posts I am waring the black and white jumper with a long sleeved t top, and the black tights. I never felt better! Hang in there! :D

Denise01
12-08-2005, 09:03 PM
I finally took the plunge a couple of weeks ago, and went out shopping fully femme, wearing a skirt and make up. It was such a tremendous time. I was with a girl i have met and her wife, both of which were wearing a skirt, and it gave me a great boost to be able to go out dressed as I always wanted too.

Since that first day, I have been in Wal-Mart, Pennys, Height's Belk Lindsay, Sears and other stores,, wearing a skirt, and was received totally as a Lady.

It felt so good, and can not wait to get out again

Denise:)

Kierci
12-08-2005, 09:35 PM
What the hell did you do that for you know you cant go shopping enfemme.! Not untill you round up a bunch of us to go with you, Jeesh I am telling ya some people have got some nerve. Now we have to wonder what all went on, hmmf oh well your going to have to give details now

LMAO

Hey Girl Good job I am sure you had a great time, as for the kids, what happend to school? Oh well maybe next time eh?

Marlena Dahlstrom
12-09-2005, 02:48 AM
Congratulations on your next step! Keep taking more steps like that and who knows where you'll end up.

Kierci
12-09-2005, 02:50 AM
just make sure your steps are anything but east, otherwise you'll end up in the water:eek:

RachelDenise
12-09-2005, 05:54 AM
Way to go Katrina!!!!:cool:

Michelle_NY
12-09-2005, 02:23 PM
Very nice Ms Pinchy, I too love shopping here in NY. But I know it would be safer to go out in pairs. I am very much looking for a GF or 2 to meet with and dress and go shopping with. Any takers please drop me a line. TY, Michelle tvmichelleny@yahoo.com

Shannon
12-09-2005, 11:11 PM
Congratulations Katrina -- I am so happy for you. It is a wonderful feeling, isn't it!

Kaitlyn Michele
12-09-2005, 11:34 PM
i am still trying to get up the guts to actually shop

i've been in the mall but at 6'2" i dont think i'm fooling anybody really if they pay any attention..

i have had salepeople come up to me but i basically have run away or avoided them pretty much

just have fun whatever works for you

JennyCD
12-09-2005, 11:46 PM
I wish I had your guts. Good for you!

chattaboxx
12-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Miss pinchy,

i have just read your account and wanted to say congratulations for getting out there, i too have just made another step and like you i loved it

Get out there again and i am sure you will love the experience more and more

Louise

ps
(if you get a chance please read my account "another step" on this thread somewhere)

Tina Dixon
12-10-2005, 09:12 AM
Im sure you will get out there more, your very pretty, but im sure it will be real exciting when you go in a skirt or dress, must here that story when it happens.:be: