PDA

View Full Version : Gone Past CDing

deebra
02-19-2013, 08:06 AM
When you have been CDing for a long time and when you pull on panties, girl jeans, etc. and the feeling is these clothes fit your body, they feel good and right and it's normal for you that you should be wearing girl clothes. After so long of wearing girl clothes you don't get the electrifying sexual feeling you did in the beginning but now this is the clothing that's normal for me and I should be wearing this. Puting on guy clothes feels awkward, bad and uncomfortable and you can't wait to get them off and back into you're girly things, "they are you". Dressing in fem feels good,right, sexy, feminine and makes me feel happy. If this describes you have you/me moved past CDing and into another area of gender or clothing choices that is "normal" and not an oddity and gone past CDing?

Beverley Sims
02-19-2013, 08:13 AM
Deebra,
I call that progress, you are able to practice your feminine side more.
I get home from work and immediately change into something more comfortable, even if I do put on a bra first.
It is skirt and top or jeans and a low cut top with cardigan in the winter.

BLUE ORCHID
02-19-2013, 08:23 AM
Hi Deebra, Crossdressing hasn't taken over my life yet as much as
I love Crossdressing I still enjoy both modes of dressing.
I guess that I'm still two different people.

Annette Todd
02-19-2013, 08:27 AM
For me it never really was sexual gratification that was the reason for cding. Well maybe when I was a kid. My motivation has mostly been that I identify mostly female albeit a heterosexual male. I don't think that makes me any less a cross dresser because I did not progress from a stage where it was about gratification of a sexual nature.

nhlighthouse
02-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Yes I feel the same way after being out all day, working here in cold NH and Mass, only wearing ladies under garments under my man clothes, I just can't wait to UNWIND with a change to something soft and stretchly fem clothes the light feel of rayon, silk or nylon is the best tranquilizer to have besides a fine glass or bottle of wine!

Nikki Rich
02-19-2013, 08:31 AM
I kinda understand what you're saying I wear women's underwear everyday and I sleep in a nightgown every night , it just feels normal to , if I try to wear mens pjs or mens underwear it feels out of place. Even tho girl jeans fit me better I don't wear them very often just not there yet.

Hugs , Nikki Rich

Maria S
02-19-2013, 09:04 AM
I've moved up the CD ladder. It now feels normal to dress. I no longer think of Maria as a separate person. Instead of buying things for Maria I am buying them for me. Also I've lost the urge to play with the toys in the toy shop under the balcony that was previously so entwined with CDing. What's more I don't even miss it.

Maria

kimdl93
02-19-2013, 09:30 AM
This ties in with a number of other threads on the subject of "excitement" in wearing womens clothes. I really do believe that the excitement for the non-fetish dresser goes back to those teen years when many of us rediscovered womens clothing and were discovering sex. We associated the two. But as you mature, and as you have more opportunities to dress on a regular basis, the association weakens or ends completely for many of us. At that point, we begin to see our CDing without the interference caused by the sexual association. And perhaps, for some of us, we begin to realize that the clothes are one way of expressing a feminine part of ourselves.

RADER
02-19-2013, 12:54 PM
I have been wearing panties 24/7 for 10 years now; And I discovered that wearing
womans jeans (Sorry Karen) fit me better than men's jeans. So I wear them every day
that I can. With colder weather, I can hide a bra much better than in the summer time,
so I wear a bra every day.
The only thing I wear is a mens Polo shirt, It has a pocket for my cell phone and a pen.
Got to have a pocket.........LOL
Rader

Jenni Yumiko
02-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Stop wearing everything and go back to drab mode for a few months, I think it will rekindle your fire. I felt that way about bustiers, which I luv, and it felt just normal after a while...
Fast forward a few months without before my wife knew and I didn't have alone time to dress, and it suddenly becomes a big deal again.
There is something to be said about progression though also. As you move more and more into an everyday style it just becomes part of you. (Not spoken from experience)

Kalista Jameson
02-19-2013, 01:03 PM
This ties in with a number of other threads on the subject of "excitement" in wearing womens clothes. I really do believe that the excitement for the non-fetish dresser goes back to those teen years when many of us rediscovered womens clothing and were discovering sex. We associated the two. But as you mature, and as you have more opportunities to dress on a regular basis, the association weakens or ends completely for many of us. At that point, we begin to see our CDing without the interference caused by the sexual association. And perhaps, for some of us, we begin to realize that the clothes are one way of expressing a feminine part of ourselves.

Without sharing TMI, I have felt erotic stimulation every time i slip into a pair nylons since 1984 and pray the feeling never goes away. Nothing I can't control, but the charge is still electric nearly thirty years later and makes my crossdressing especially fun for me. I feel so feminine and alive when dolled up.

Cheers,

Kalista

Barbara Ella
02-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Everyone will have their own feelings, and progressions of those feelings about dressing. The inherent makeup of the individual renders it nearly impossible to assign common feelings about a particular situation. I now have one set of clothes, mine. Part of them I wear only part of the time, but they are considered just mine. Like situational ethics, this is situational dressing. I know which situations make me feel more like myself, and will gravitate towards those whenever I can, but the rest of the time, I am still me, just dressed as others expect.

Barbara

carhill2mn
02-19-2013, 05:34 PM
I feel as you do but "society" still sees us as crossdressing.

Dana L
02-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Back when I was a teenager I associated CDing with sexual thoughts. Now that I'm in my forties it's just something I do that gives me inner peace. I wear panties 24/7 and satin pj's or nightgowns every night, bras or camisoles when I can. It just feels normal to me. I've been starting to wear womens jeans lately because they just fit and feel better and nobody notices. There are many other things feminine I enjoy because inside I am female.

Ezekiel
02-19-2013, 06:08 PM
I myself feel more or less like you, although I even go to the extent as to not calling it simply feminine, just what I think fits me more and the image of my personality.

lingerieLiz
02-20-2013, 12:43 AM
Since I've worn panties full time for almost 40 years and wear women's clothes most of the time I don't think of it as strange. I do enjoy picking out pretty lingerie in the morning and wearng pretty cloths. The excitement is looking nice. Men's stuff does feel different. I go out all fem and don't think about it.

deebra
02-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Jennili, it's not that I've lost that feeling of enjoying the fem clothing I wear, it's more acceptance and at peace with what's right for me and that's girl clothes. I'm not sure I could and definately don't want to get away from CDing for a while to bring that "first time in panties" excitement back. When you're older father time prevents that from happening, but it would be oh so nice. That first time produced an instant H.O. and you know what followed, wearing panties stayed in my mind and I couldn't wait to do it again, this most definately had a part in my becoming a CD. I enjoy all aspects of dressing, from shopping, wearing the snug, soft pretty clothes and dressing the same as a curvy, prettty young woman. I definately admired them so much that I want to dress and emulate them since I can't be them. So I'm at peace, acceptance and enjoy what I do/wear.

Cheryl T
02-20-2013, 01:57 PM
It describes me and I've moved past "the clothes" to the ME stage.
It originally was all about the clothes until I realized that I did this to find a part of me that was unreachable any other way. Now when I dress it's just about being me.

Jessica86
02-20-2013, 06:13 PM
I've been dressing for 20 years....since I was five. I'm STILL sexually excited at times while dressed. It hasn't diminished. It's only getting stronger. I guess I'm the odd one out here.....:o

Susan Smith
02-20-2013, 06:17 PM
Been dressing for more than 40 years - just feels natural now. I wonder if the the sexual element is that the feminine me doesn't get out all that often - no wonder she's horny when she does!

ArleneRaquel
02-20-2013, 07:41 PM
To me its natural for moi to dress and live as a female, in fact I love it.

Calisol01
02-20-2013, 11:21 PM
I love that electrifying feeling of putting on a pair of panties.

docrobbysherry
02-21-2013, 01:46 AM
If u dress every day, u can't expect it to remain exciting. It may even become a chore if u like to look stylish all the time! And, if u don't, how exciting could throwing on jeans and a T every day be?

After 15+ years, it still a turn on and blows my hair back nearly every time! But, I always dress to the 9's and only a few times every month!

Diversity
02-21-2013, 02:55 AM
I've not gone past it at all, but I do understand what you are describing. This could mean that you are now in a deeper phase of your femine journey, a phase we might all reach someday. Embrace it and enjoy the 'next level' of your journey. I hope to hear more about this in your future posts, as I am enjoying learning all I can.
Question - when you say you dress, does that mean all the way with make up, nails, wig, etc.? Do you go out in public and do this often? Perhaps these are new phases for you?
Di

kymmieLorain
02-21-2013, 10:50 AM
I actually agree. It started some what sexual. now it is just natual to slip into a pair of panties. sleep in Lingerie, etc. While I have to wait till I have alone time to dress more. I do wear other feminine things. Like I said it is now normal.

Kymmie

SandraInHose
02-21-2013, 07:06 PM
Without sharing TMI, I have felt erotic stimulation every time i slip into a pair nylons since 1984 and pray the feeling never goes away. Nothing I can't control, but the charge is still electric nearly thirty years later and makes my crossdressing especially fun for me. I feel so feminine and alive when dolled up.

Cheers,

Kalista

Change that to 1973 and Kalista's quote echoes my sentiments exactly.

RenneB
02-21-2013, 07:49 PM
The scale between drab and GG has many steps along the way. As I became more comfortable with the hair, makeup, clothes, the butterflies began to disappear. Although I have been off and on (more off than on) over the past 5 decades, recently I've been able to rachet the time as Renne to 75% of the time with only work being the time in drab...

Butterflies are gone and although it might seem to be a chore, it's one of the best ones on my list of things to do.....

Renne.....