PDA

View Full Version : another step

chattaboxx
12-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Hi

just wanted to let you know that on Monday night i let "louise" make another step into the big world.

I have already been in the car dressed but this time i wanted to take it futher so i had the evening out all to myself.

I first drove to a layby that is very quiet and changed out of my drab things and into "louise" things (jeans,boots,jumper,bra and coat) I then added make up and my wig.

I drove to the next big town were i had decieded that Louise would make her debut out in the real world (by the way this was around 8.00pm in the evening so i did have the cover of night to help me)

I drove into a 24 hr supermarket car park were i thought i would take a short walk but I couldn't get out of the car...my nerve had gone. I sat in the car talking to myself, even shouting to myself when i finally just opened the door and got out of the car. I walked past all the park cars and passed a few people returning to their cars and no one seemed to notice me. I then walk ed passed the entrance to the supermarket but i could get me to walk in...again nerves hit me. I walked back to the car and got inside.

I really wanted to go inside the supermarket, into the lights to see if i could pass, while walking no one gave me a second look so my confidence should be high.
Well i saw a drive through on the retail park so i drove to the drive thru and thought if i could order a coffee that again would boost my confidence. I did just that and the young girl who served me smiled and gave no sign that she had just served a man in drag.

So i turned my car round and drove to the supermarket, checked my make up and wig and walked straight into the supermarket. No problem... I first looked at the womens magazines and then moved to the clothing, i walked past loads of people but no one gave me a second look. I then moved to the make up isle which was fantastic, normally i have to quickly pick something up and hope i have the right colour when i am dressed in drab but being dressed as louise I was able to study al the colours etc. I then went back to the clothes and chose a pair of shoes, small heel, put it in my basket and went to the check out (my heart, was it thumping) I as served by a guy of about 19 and he thanked me and again seemed to show no reaction that might mean he had read me. I thanked him and walked out with my shoes and i have to admit i had an extra sway in my walk...confidence.

When i got back into the car, i looked in the mirror and i had the biggest smile that i have seen for ages.

I am now a shopping crossdresser !

I am now looking forward to wednesday night as i am going christmas shopping....yes you have guessed it, as louise.
I think as it will be so busy i should blend in easily, can't wait to get to those clothes shops

anyway sorry to go on, but now you know why i am called Chattaboxx

hope this encourages others to take the next step... it is a wonderful feeling

louise

JoAnnDallas
12-08-2005, 04:39 PM
chattaboxx..... Congrads Now that you have done it, it's not so bad, is it. I remember my first time out in the daylight. Heart pounding, nervious, and all the other worries. After about 30 minutes I realized that no one was paying any attention to me and I started relaxing. Like you when I got home, I was all smiles. My first time was a drive around the sub-division. Next day I went to the gasoline station and got out and filled up the SUV. Next I was getting a newspaper from a news stand. By this time I was not even paying much attention to who was around me and they did not pay much attention to me. I did have a older gentleman with a cowboy hat tip his hat at me once. Made me blush.

Hugs

JoAnn

Kathleen3359
12-08-2005, 04:51 PM
I am very proud of you...That you did it girl. Isnt it so nice to shop as a women and take you time.. And not getting that second look.. I know it felt fantastic.. It did for me my first time... Now for me it is an addiction to go out as Kathleen and i am sure it is for you... Very good.. Keep going...

Kathleen:) :thumbsup:

GypsyKaren
12-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Hi Louise

Now that is definately the way to cruise. You know, I pretty much go out dressed most of the time now, and I've never really had any problems. The vast majority of people you come into contact with will pay no attention to you, everybody's busy thinking about their own problems.

GypsyKaren

Holly
12-08-2005, 09:40 PM
Way to go, Louise. And it will get easier and easier each time. Next thing you know, you'll be the one shouting, "I saw it first!"

Kierci
12-08-2005, 10:06 PM
You got it girl go for it, even if any females made a comment they would be jealous of how Great you look compared to them. As far as any "men" they would only want to see what was underneath, oh what a surprise you'd have for them LMAO Good Job hun keep it up it will get easier.:thumbsup:

Deborah_UK
12-09-2005, 03:51 AM
well done Louise, and looking at your Avatar I'm not surprised you passed OK.

Well done indeed! :thumbsup:

chattaboxx
12-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Hi Joan,Kathleen,Gypsy,Holly,JennyAR and Deborah

thank you for your kind comments.....and your right i can't wait till wednesday night so i can do it again.

Louise

Sam-antha
12-09-2005, 02:52 PM
It sure is a long time to wait.....
Curious question : Did you intend to buy anything before you got into that demo hall ?
Anyway you know now just how marvellous life can be !

chattaboxx
12-09-2005, 07:17 PM
hi Sam...

I don't think i did really, to be honest i couldn't believe i had actually gone inside the shop.

When i go out next week though i am already planing things to buy, mainly some good make up

thanks for the reply

Louise

Paula Rae
12-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey Louise'

Congratulations on your excursion, you did very well and I'm proud of you.
There's an other thing you should be very proud of and that is your "Story Telling" ability.
I was spellbound reading your story. Please do post some more.

Rick B

Shannon
12-09-2005, 11:07 PM
Louise,
I am so happy for you! Thanks for sharing your story....it was fun to read -- all the details and how you were feeling along the way helped to make me feel part of your adventure. Congratulations girl!

Kierci
12-09-2005, 11:41 PM
I cant wait to hear and see the 2nd saga. I will be here when you get home. With the porch light on

chattaboxx
12-10-2005, 08:20 AM
thanks rikki, shannon and jenny

As i always say, i am so glad that i have found this site, as without your support i know there is no way i would have ventured out dressed.

If you are thinking of going out dressed then just remember to try and wear something that blends in. I was wearing jeans,boots,jumper and a black coat which just helped me blend in, of course if i walked down the street in a cocktail dress i think i would have been probably read !

if anyone is reading this and thinking they would love to venture out, christmas seems like a very good time as everyone is very very busy getting on with their shopping that they don't even give you a second look

once again thanks for the support

Louise

uknowhoo
12-10-2005, 10:25 AM
W O O H O O ! ! !

Atta girl, Louise!

The first time is always the hardest. And now that you know what the rush is like, there'll be no stopping you, I'm sure. Be careful though, like Kathleen said, it can easily become addictive. :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing your tale. You can chatta all you want here, we'll just eat it up.

Take care, and have fun on Wdnesday. Perhaps we can look fwd to a pic or two?

Hugs,

Tammi

chattaboxx
12-11-2005, 12:58 PM
thanks Tammi,

yes i am looking forward to going out on wednesday but i am taking a bigger risk as the town were i am going is only about 12 miles away from my home and i am hoping i don't see anyone....eg just when i am getting out of my car.

well hope it goes ok

louise