PDA

View Full Version : Mirror,Mirror

stefi
12-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Im just wondering if anyone else see something different in the mirror or is it just me? When i go by my hall mirror in male mode i see a plain man nothing special. But in CD mode i see something special a good looking 58 yr old fun ,sexy, woman . But the wife says different . I see the inter beauty in myself . I hear everyone say the camera tells the difference how about a mirror ? I have no pictures to show you ,sorry :angel:

celeste26
12-08-2005, 07:04 PM
It is all in the eye of the beholder, so behold whatever you want

paulaN
12-08-2005, 07:59 PM
pics do not look back at you. I do think it makes a differince. I used to think I was good looking when dressed. know I have a digital camera and I know better.

Ms. Laura
12-08-2005, 08:10 PM
yeah, the digital camera is not flattering to me. The mirror looks better. But hey, I spend more time looking at myself in the mirror! So should you.

Faye Emmette
12-08-2005, 08:36 PM
Your wife has known you to look like 'Boris' the man she married.
Now you loook like Stefi and you are different to her.
You once saw yourself as 'Boris' but with enhancements you can be Stefi and much improved.
You're improved and your wife gets a bonus friend.
Win/win.
:D
But can anyone imagine a house without mirrors?:eek:

Kierci
12-08-2005, 09:47 PM
I think the best judge is having other people who dont know us to tell us ow we look due to the fact that I think most of us tend to see part of the man in the pic or mirror of ourselves where someone who doesnt know us can look at us objectivley and asses how we look.