PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Nikki Rich
02-19-2013, 06:40 PM
Ok so my female self doesn't seem to like my wife , my wife is/was very accepting of Nikki but every time I dress I seem to treat my wife in a negative way. I really want to share Nikki with her but it seems Nikki is trying to push her away and I don't understand why. This is killing me because I honestly don't understand what is happening. Any help or guidance y'all could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Hugs , Nikki Rich

Stephanie Miller
02-19-2013, 06:50 PM
In my opinion "Nikki" needs to have her rear end kicked! But good!!!
Pushing a wife away that is accepting :doh:
Go dress in private then and treat yourself the way you want. Your wife doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.
:2c:

Lorileah
02-19-2013, 06:57 PM
Look into yourself. Maybe a little guilt? Maybe a little fear? Probably not a good thing to bite the hand that feeds you, no? If you cannot talk to her about it, maybe time for a therapist

suchacutie
02-19-2013, 07:07 PM
An accepting and supportive life partner is the holy grail! I completely agree with Lorileah that if you can't talk this out with your wife (however you are presenting) then a therapist is important and now! Really!

You'll be delighted that you did!

Kate Simmons
02-19-2013, 07:31 PM
Sounds like Nikki, the process, is trying to take you over. This can happen when the process of CDing begins to take on a mind of it's own. You better have a face to face talk with Nikki to let her know who is in charge for the sake of your marriage. I had to do this once. Not kidding on this one Hon.:)

flatlander_48
02-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Subconsciously you are testing her. You can't believe that she is accepting and trying to deal with everything. You're looking for proof that she really cares for you.

Nikki Rich
02-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Thanks for y'all's insight and input so far , I am going to a therapist this Thursday. I just don't understand why this is happening its really eating me alive. I know my wife is the holy grail and I feel like crap for treating her this way but feeling like crap doesn't fix the problem. I really want all of us to travel this path together but there's something putting up a road block and I have to knock it down just don't know how.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-19-2013, 08:37 PM
that good that you are going to see a therapist
lets us now how it went

BLUE ORCHID
02-19-2013, 09:03 PM
Hi Nikki, It sound like you are tring to shoot yourself in the foot.

Beverley Sims
02-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Shooting yourself in the foot?
No!
Are you trying to end life as good as it is?

Get real girl.

EVERYONE! here has a different slant on your problem.

Please, take your wife in your arms and show that you love and appreciate her.

There is little sympathy for you here while you show antagonism towards your wife.

linda allen
02-20-2013, 07:49 AM
....... I know my wife is the holy grail and I feel like crap for treating her this way but feeling like crap doesn't fix the problem. .............

Who is treating your wife like crap? You, right?

You can control what you say and what you do. Nobody else, it's you.

So - Stop doing it. Be nice to her. Tell her you love her. Show her you love her.

Just because you're wearing a bra and panties is no excuse to act differently towards her.