PDA

View Full Version : UGH! I want to be a girl so bad!

May(be)
02-20-2013, 12:23 AM
That's it. Comment if you want to, or not... I don't care.

SarahMarie42
02-20-2013, 12:24 AM
Vociferously seconded!

Karren H
02-20-2013, 12:25 AM
. I don't care.

Me neither...........

Missy
02-20-2013, 12:29 AM
my thoughts when I was younger but now I am happy being male that like to wear what I want

Kari B
02-20-2013, 12:31 AM
Well, you certainly look like a girl.

Verrrry nice.

:D

KatieGG
It's not all it's cracked up to be :)

NathalieX66
Find a gender therapist. Spill your guts, and go.

I'm glad I dropped into a nail salon last weekend, and had my nails done in a deep metallic purple. I did it while wearing a dress.

Rachelakld
That's not fair on GG, they will hate you for being to hot

daisygurl462
02-20-2013, 12:36 AM

Being a girl is so much fun. I only get to be a girl only a handful of days during the year, and all those days are so fun. But I also wonder if it would be more normal if I got to be a girl more often.

Rachel Morley
02-20-2013, 12:38 AM
That's what my wife says too ... but she says she wouldn't want to be a guy though. I agree with her, it's probably not all it's cracked up to be but I still think it's better than being a guy.

SarahMarie42
02-20-2013, 12:41 AM
I don't even care what it's cracked up to be -.-

Until I further explored my gender identity, I couldn't envision a life outside of my personal accomplishments -- the concrete goals I had set for myself in my future career as an academic. I thought to myself "If I can't be a great man, there will be no purpose for living, there is no life outside of my career and my accomplishments. If I fail, I may as well off myself -- and I will". I don't think that anymore. I'd be happy just being a simple school teacher instead of an honored research professor if I could just be me. If I had a core identity from which I could draw worth, my other problems wouldn't seem to be so central to my existence.

savvy_fudge
02-20-2013, 12:41 AM
May, I agree with Nathalie find a therapist and talk about it.

KatieGG
02-20-2013, 12:42 AM
That's what my wife says too ... but she says she wouldn't want to be a guy though. I agree with her, it's probably not all it's cracked up to be but I still think it's better than being a guy.

I don't know it would be fun to have the ability to piss standing up lol
and to be able to walk around shirtless in the summer time

SarahMarie42
02-20-2013, 12:43 AM
I'll also note, though it's fairly obvious, that there's a huge difference between not wanting to want to be a girl and wanting to be a girl x[

Gretchen_To_Be
02-20-2013, 12:54 AM
May, I'm 45 now with 3 kids so that's just not an option, and besides it would take years for me to undo years of military work that built testosterone fueled muscular bulk and masculinization. I still think it's remotely possible, because I still have a thick full head of hair and size 10 female feet and smaller hands, but it would be an enormous undertaking. You look young, slim and already beautiful, so it's a much shorter putt for you. I suppose I am saying that if you are going to do it, don't wait; it won't get easier. I think you would make a lovely woman.

Julogden
02-20-2013, 01:07 AM
Okay.

It is if you hate being a male and can't think of anything else 24/7 except that you're in the wrong body. ;)

Carol

I Am Paula
02-20-2013, 01:10 AM
I'm not a girl, and never will be one, and never REALLY know what it's like, but I live full time as one. Despite that I'll never become pregnant, have a period, or lactate, I'll tell you...it IS everything it's cracked up to be. I've never been happier.-Celeste

Ezekiel
02-20-2013, 01:12 AM
Then its true some crossdressers are just never satisfied enough and they end up transsexual?

I'd ask what made up your mind on this, could you please share? I'm curious. Don't if you don't feel like explaining however, I don't wish to make you uncomfortable, but since you started the thread...

Lorileah
02-20-2013, 01:15 AM
Then its true some crossdressers are just never satisfied enough and they end up transsexual?

It isn't something you end up at, it isn't a destination. Being TS is what you start to be, just sometimes you need a little help seeing it :)

KiwiKate
02-20-2013, 01:16 AM
I've always wondered if you could be hypnotized into believing you were a girl,seeing yourself with all the proper equipment etc .Not one of those fake hypnotists but the real deal. It would be awesome.

sonna
02-20-2013, 01:19 AM

im sure you wont get any complaints...lol

Nikki50/50
02-20-2013, 01:28 AM

Actually, women CAN pee standing up, it just takes alot of muscular control, much more than required for men. I've seen it accomplished.
And yes, you CAN walk around shirtless in the summer, but there will be consequences. Mostly alot of attention, particularly by Police Officers. Unless done in "designated" areas...lololol

Ezekiel
02-20-2013, 01:29 AM
It isn't something you end up at, it isn't a destination. Being TS is what you start to be, just sometimes you need a little help seeing it :)

Well, since I've heard of a few stories about people who considered themselves crossdressers at first and after a fews years they ended up doing SRS, I began to think that some just never had enough and craved for more. Probably you are right though.

SarahMarie42
02-20-2013, 01:29 AM
Actually, women CAN pee standing up, it just takes alot of muscular control, much more than required for men. I've seen it accomplished.
And yes, you CAN walk around shirtless in the summer, but there will be consequences. Mostly alot of attention, particularly by Police Officers. Unless done in "designated" areas...lololol

Hahaha xD

This chick.

KatieGG
02-20-2013, 01:36 AM
LOL
I'm sure I would just end up making a mess.
and if I started walking around shirtless my neighbor would lose her mind she has a 12 year old son that has a little bit of a crush on me lol

Carrie R
02-20-2013, 01:47 AM
I hate being human. I'd much rather be from space. Nanu nanu.
Seriously though, seems to me the grass is always greener, you know the rest. I don't worry about what I don't have. Just glad to get through another day.

Nikki50/50
02-20-2013, 01:49 AM
LOL
I'm sure I would just end up making a mess.
and if I started walking around shirtless my neighbor would lose her mind she has a 12 year old son that has a little bit of a crush on me lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Well I never said some measure of practice wouldn't be involved.
And as for the 12 year old...yeah, I'd definitely go for it probably a few towns over...or start looking for those designated places...
:P

I hate being human. I'd much rather be from space. Nanu nanu.
Seriously though, seems to me the grass is always greener, you know the rest. I don't worry about what I don't have. Just glad to get through another day.

WOW!!
I never thought I'd see a Mork reference! That takes me back, lol!

Persephone
02-20-2013, 01:51 AM

I can agree with that! And I'm a TG! I live in "girlworld" and, yeah, it definitely isn't all "sugar and spice and everything nice."

On the other hand, it is pretty much only us TG/TS's who have lived in both worlds and it may not be perfect, but my vote for "better" goes to the women, so I agree with May, the OP.

Yeah, O.K., the peeing part is pretty convenient, you can even carve pictures in the snow! But it ain't worth the trade.

Hugss,
Persephone.

(Apologies to the FtM crowd, I realize that your perspective will be different).

Beverley Sims
02-20-2013, 05:16 AM

As the years roll by my desire has diminished slightly.

I can agree with that! And I'm a TG! I live in "girlworld" and, yeah, it definitely isn't all "sugar and spice and everything nice."

On the other hand, it is pretty much only us TGTS's who have lived in both worlds and it may not be perfect, but my vote for "better" goes to the women, so I agree with May, the OP.

Yeah, O.K., the peeing part is pretty convenient, you can even carve pictures in the snow! But it ain't worth the trade.

Hugss,
Persephone.

(Apologies to the FtM crowd, I realize that your perspective will be different).

Well said all round Barbara.

NeKoi
02-20-2013, 05:57 AM
I'm pretty unsure if the world would be better if I was a girl, but ya... I think I would like it better that way. Anyway, the grass is always greener on the other side. Maybe when I'm there it'll be better here.... who knows.

Persephone: Theres no snow here.... so I guess I've got no trade~ ^.^

becky77
02-20-2013, 06:01 AM
Lol straight to the point May :)
Well I wish I had that option, but I don't and until you accept what you are and what you can achieve with what you have, wishing for the unattainable will just leave you miserable.
Sure your not choking in the pink fog a bit at the Moment?

Fiona K
02-20-2013, 06:39 AM
Take a look at this before any drastic decisions. A very smart young woman....

http://www.autostraddle.com/ten-things-i-wish-id-known-when-i-started-my-transition-156538/

Erica Marie
02-20-2013, 06:53 AM

Im thinking being a crossdressing guy is worse than anything. We have to deal with being a guy and deal with wanting to be a girl. Most of the time it is fighting off the girl that wants out.

kimdl93
02-20-2013, 07:10 AM
It seems to me that you are well on your way, May. It's neither good nor bad, it just is. You've got some work to do and some decisions to make. I agree with Natalie. It's time to find a therapist to help you sort this all out and choose your path.

Nikki50/50
02-20-2013, 07:10 AM
Im thinking being a crossdressing guy is worse than anything. We have to deal with being a guy and deal with wanting to be a girl. Most of the time it is fighting off the girl that wants out.

I think that therein lies the other side of the proverbial coin. We might be fighting off the girl who wants out...but once the transition is truly complete, we would---like all true GGs---be fighting off every guy that wants in, in addition to a whole host of other issues of being a woman in this world.
Many women out there (even the most accepting and supportive) still have a part of themselves that will regard us with some small measure of disdain.
This is due to the fact that; Yes, we can have feminine impulses. Yes, we can aspire to be pretty, or to shed ourselves of the macho-masculine paradigm that governs what and how we are supposed to act as in the eyes of the World of Man...but we can never truly know the limitations and brutal conforming tactics that the World of Man punishes women with every single day since being born, and dressed in pink flowery onesies by mama.
So if any of you out there know an accepting girl friend, or (for those of us who are very blessed and severely lucky) an accepting and supportive and even participating SO...give her or them a hug and a "thank you" as often as you can.
Some of us may want to be an actual female bad enough...but be thankful that you are in the middle. Here, we have the best view of both sides.

Ezekiel
02-20-2013, 07:15 AM

I don't feel like a girl myself, yet I want to look like one full time, I guess its comparable so I see the point you are making and I agree.

Tamara Croft
02-20-2013, 07:17 AM
That's not fair on GG, they will hate you for being to hot
:rolleyes: sure they will....

Kate Simmons
02-20-2013, 08:06 AM
Just be careful what you wish for. There are a lot of demands that others have of that role. Fulfilling it can be tedious hard work as any woman will tell you. If you "get it" though, it can be very satisfying.:)

KatieGG
02-20-2013, 09:37 AM
While I am happy being a girl, I think there has been a couple situations in life that would have gone smoother if I was a male. Specifically middle school, nobody wanted to be friends with the tall socially awkward girl wearing the Matt Hasslebeck jersey. It took a long time for me to build my self confidence after those 3 miserable years.

TGMarla
02-20-2013, 09:40 AM

Like you'd said, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Like others, there is a part of me that longs to be female. Like others, I've contemplated transition. But when weighing it all out in my head, I simply cannot justify it. I greatly enjoy dressing and looking like a woman. I like it all - the hair, the breasts, the high heels and dresses, the hosiery, lace, pretty fingernails, the makeup....... But were I actually female, I'd wish for all of these things far less than I do now. I'd probably wear dresses less than I do now. Most women don't even bother with them much anymore. And simply having the option to wear them without ramifications is a pretty poor reason to chuck one's life in the trash and start all over again as a large, awkward, masculine female. Maybe I'd better stay me.

Katie.....keep what you have. Half the time I pee sitting down, and I rarely bother taking my shirt off in the summer. You're fine the way you are. (I know your comment was tongue in cheek.)

stacycoral
02-20-2013, 10:15 AM
While I am happy being a girl, I think there has been a couple situations in life that would have gone smoother if I was a male. Specifically middle school, nobody wanted to be friends with the tall socially awkward girl wearing the Matt Hasslebeck jersey. It took a long time for me to build my self confidence after those 3 miserable years.
Katie, don't feel alone girl, junior high was not fun for me either, i was about 6' at the time,girls would talk to me, and it is when i started to feel like i should have been a girl,

Mellissa, girlfriend you could not have said it better.

AlexisRaeMoon
02-20-2013, 10:59 AM
I don't feel like a girl myself, yet I want to look like one full time, I guess its comparable so I see the point you are making and I agree.

I agree with this statement. I realized a while ago that its really more about the clothes and the look that actually wanting to physically be a girl. It's just that being a girl would make all that a lot easier! And socially acceptable. Sometimes I think if I was a girl, it wouldn't be as much fun!

Lorileah
02-20-2013, 11:17 AM
girl wearing the Matt Hasslebeck jersey. well there ya go. Should have been an Elway.

docrobbysherry
02-20-2013, 11:30 AM
Then, u jump the fence and suddenly it's NOT as green as u thot it would be!:sad:

U want to know about what it's REALLY like becoming female? Ask a TS. If they don't pull any punches, you'll hear about all the BAD things as well as the GOOD things that happen to them after becoming female!:straightface:

KatieGG
02-20-2013, 12:05 PM
well there ya go. Should have been an Elway.

LOL PROUD Seahawks homer right here

Debra Russell
02-20-2013, 12:53 PM
My mama said I could be anything I wanted to be :)--- so today I want to be a girl out and about :D,....Oh wait ... why are all those people staring ay me? is one boob lower than the other? is my slip showing?:eek: Oooops now they'er pointing and laughing .......??? ....RUN they have pitch forks!!! :devil: Could mama be wrong?? Oh well maybe tomarrow she'll be right.................................Debra

Wildaboutheels
02-20-2013, 01:10 PM
FULL time? With all the "extra work" on appearance that women are expected to go through? NOT required... but expected.

Would you settle for being an "unattractive" female?

Make any difference?

PaulaQ
02-20-2013, 01:29 PM
Hi May(be). Part of me has always wanted to be a girl. I have no idea if I want to be a girl forever, and at this point in my life that doesn't seem really practical. Right now, though, I'd like to be one even just once.

katrinakat
02-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Me too! I obsesses about being a girl every day! Wish it were easier! Be strong sis! Find ur path!

JoanneBerryUS
02-20-2013, 01:36 PM
Part of me has always wanted to be in the right body, but I'm not sure about a full transition either. I am working towards being both wearing what I want to wear and being happy with myself.

arbon
02-20-2013, 01:41 PM
The question is why do you want to be a girl? Is it is just about the cloths, makeup, the shoes.... is it fantasy? or is it something deeper?

The reality of living as a woman is probably not what you think, and getting there can be a brutal gut-wrenching journey. But also rewarding beyond measure if it is who you are. The freedom to be yourself, the woman you are, to not be suffocating your soul trying to be the man you are not - if you are transsexual - is priceless. I don't have to pretend to be something I hated - thats why I did it. To be me, and I take the bad with the good.

PaulaQ
02-20-2013, 02:04 PM
The question is why do you want to be a girl? Is it is just about the cloths, makeup, the shoes.... is it fantasy? or is it something deeper?

For me there is some of that - the clothes, the shoes, makeup - the fanstasy. Sure.

I'll be honest about something here that I've never really said outloud. There is a feminine part of my personality, and it has always felt like it was stuck in the wrong body.

Last week, after putting on a wig and breastforms, when I looked in the mirror, i realized that I was seeing myself (or at least a fragment of myself) for the first time in my life. I didn't feel like I was looking at myself in the mirror in a costume. It was quite the opposite, in fact.

Persephone
02-20-2013, 02:12 PM
but we can never truly know the limitations and brutal conforming tactics that the World of Man punishes women with every single day since being born, and dressed in pink flowery onesies by mama.

Oh bulltacos, Nikki! You've been reading too much twisted literature written by .01% of the female population or spending too much time in college classrooms with professors who are stuck in the 1960's.

Persephone.

Sharon B.
02-20-2013, 03:32 PM
I would have to agree with you, yes I would want to be a girl if I was younger. If this INTERNET was around back in the seventies and eighties, I would have probably went to someone and spilled my guts to them.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
02-20-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm hjappy being both. They both have their ups and downs, but the uniqueness of the two combined makes it all worhtwhile. The best of both world ;)

Fran Moore
02-20-2013, 04:49 PM
It got a bit "foggy" here last night too. Hang in there sister!:hugs:

Ezekiel
02-20-2013, 06:53 PM
I agree with this statement. I realized a while ago that its really more about the clothes and the look that actually wanting to physically be a girl. It's just that being a girl would make all that a lot easier! And socially acceptable. Sometimes I think if I was a girl, it wouldn't be as much fun!

Exactly, I used to be very confused when I was younger (about 13-14). I was gay? I was transsexual? transgender? gender fluid? there were so many labels it was all confusion. In the end I realized that I was none of that but just a guy who desired to attain the same look / same body features usually females have. Am I androgynous? I would fit here but I don't even consider myself that, I just want to mimic the image of the female in every detail except gender. Is it vain? No its not, because its what truly fits with my personality inside, as I'm not always wearing make up or the perfect dress.

I can understand TS / TG people though, for them its something more spiritual perhaps? But that doesn't define me so I'm no longer confused. In the end, like under my name in the posts, I'm another type of man.

Jenniferathome
02-20-2013, 07:04 PM
What would your wife say to that?

Shelby
02-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Well your neighbor boy is not the only one with a little crush. My brother served in Iraq twice and they do make a bladder device for women who he served with that allowed them to pee like a man when out on the road - so there you go!

Jorja
02-20-2013, 07:36 PM
If you want to be a girl May(be) there is a way to do it, you know. ;) We have the technology. We can rebuild her!

Angela Campbell
02-20-2013, 09:12 PM
I have always wanted to be a girl too. I can settle for looking like one though.

And peeing standing up is ok.....until you get yelled at for leaving the seat up. I have sat down to do that for years being surrounded by a wife and 2 daughters.....

BLUE ORCHID
02-20-2013, 09:48 PM
Hi May, Once I pull that closet door open my whole outlook changes.

KatieGG
02-20-2013, 10:16 PM
Shelby - Well your neighbor boy is not the only one with a little crush.

lol are you trying to tell me something Shelby?? :)

kristinacd55
02-20-2013, 10:26 PM
I enjoy being both....the best of both worlds for sure!

Calisol01
02-20-2013, 11:10 PM
I dream of being a girl everyday:(

Mollyanne
02-21-2013, 03:33 AM
ME TOO, I CAN IDENTIFY WITH THAT!!!!!!

Molly

sometimes_miss
02-21-2013, 07:34 AM
Okay.
Then KatieGG wrote:

It's not all it's cracked up to be

It is if you hate being a male and can't think of anything else 24/7 except that you're in the wrong body. ;) Carol

It really depends on what the driving force is that is making you feel that way. I went through those feelings as a teenager, and with no one to help me, was absolutely sure that I was TS (my life as a guy was a total bust, I was lonely, isolated, saw no good things about my future life as a man, and was subject to the 'grass is greener' syndrome as I saw so many problems I had as being quickly remedied had I been able to quickly become a pretty girl, of course not realizing at the time the whole new set of problems that I would face). Fortunately today, there are far more gender therapists out there to help us figure it all out.

Jennifer Marie P.
02-21-2013, 07:44 AM
Get a terapist start hormones and youre on your way.

Ezekiel
02-21-2013, 08:34 AM
I wonder where May is. Started the thread and left us all commenting the subject and not knowing the reason of that decision.

becky77
02-21-2013, 08:49 AM
I think May is just busy. :)

becky77
02-21-2013, 08:50 AM
I wonder where May is. Started the thread and left us all commenting the subject and not knowing the reason of that decision.

I would hazard a guess that it was a frustrated rant, more than desperate plea :)

May(be)
02-21-2013, 08:04 PM
Oh geez, this thread got out of control... I'm really sorry everyone. I was monitoring this thread for a while, but chose not to respond because I said in my original post "comment, or don't... I don't care", and I was merely stating a fact. I can't BELIEVE how quickly this thread grew. Let me explain...

I was passing PMs that night with a couple hotties on this site, and fter a few beers I got frustrated (jealous) seeing so many beautiful girls here and elsewhere around the net. I just thought I'd release some pressure and posted that without too much thought and then went to sleep. I honestly thought this thread would be dead by morning. Then it got nuts and I felt like I couldn't respond because I clearly said "comment, or don't... I don't care". I was being casual with that, but I can understand why most people would read it as ambivalence toward life. It wasn't. It was a causal statement of fact. I'm not having any sort of crisis. I went through all of that a few months ago. I'm in a comfortable place and know what I want, I just have to wait to get it. I was merely being impatient that night.

It's like this- the destination is set, but the train is still in the station and I'm not sure when it will embark. I want it to pull out of the station and I was just anxious at that moment to go. I've settled back into my seat lately. I'm far too busy to entertain either thinking about transitioning in any immediate time frame, and definitely too busy for more beer.

I feel really guilty and would like to apologize for wasting everyone's time and energy. I can't believe how 2 short sentences can start such a long discussion. You are all very caring and wonderful people to be so concerned for my mental well-being. I apologize for making everyone worry and then dropping off the face of the earth. School and work have been crazy this week, so my time on the forum is minimal. Again, I didn't mean to cause so much strife to all of you. Words are powerful. I shouldn't have said what I said and then left.

But don't worry, I'm not going through an acute crisis at the moment. People here care far too much about each other to use words so irresponsibly. I'm sorry everyone.

christym
02-21-2013, 09:21 PM
May,

Just look at yourself!

You are a girl, dear!

LOL/Cheers,

Christy

AmyGaleRT
02-22-2013, 02:03 AM
May, no need to fret. You're a fine young lady! :)

There've been times when I've said to myself, "I want to be Amy so bad..." but had to follow it with "...but I'm hurting too much right now to muster the energy for the transformation." This is kind of one of those times. :( Fortunately, in about a week, I'm having a procedure done which should help me heal up. Once I do, it'll be a lot easier for me to make the shift more often. :)

- Amy

PaulaQ
02-22-2013, 02:13 AM
If the discussion went on for this long, I'd venture that it probably needed to have been had, or at least provided entertainment value! ;)
In any case, I can't speak for anyone else - but nobody made me read it or post in it.

I think you are fine. Hey, if you can't vent your feelings a little here, where can you possibly vent them?

becky77
02-22-2013, 02:30 AM
If the discussion went on for this long, I'd venture that it probably needed to have been had, or at least provided entertainment value! ;)
In any case, I can't speak for anyone else - but nobody made me read it or post in it.

I think you are fine. Hey, if you can't vent your feelings a little here, where can you possibly vent them?

Exactly! Don't be so hard on yourself May, everyone here understands and hopefully like me are just glad you are ok :)
As OK as it's possible to be lol.

Cindygirl65
02-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Me too it's so fun to be a girl. Guys give you extra attention. I get to dress up only a handful days a week but when I do I love being a girl.

joanna4
02-23-2013, 11:22 AM
I felt the same way back in 2011, when I wanted to dress like a girl and be accepted 24/7.

NicoleScott
02-23-2013, 01:06 PM
As kids, we were always being told "if you stay in school, study hard, and keep out of trouble, you can be anything you want to be". I guess they forgot to add "...and have SRS".

Persephone
02-23-2013, 01:34 PM
As kids, we were always being told "if you stay in school, study hard, and keep out of trouble, you can be anything you want to be". I guess they forgot to add "...and have SRS".

LOL! Love it!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Emily_Safford
02-23-2013, 01:48 PM
to the original post....yes. every day. call me a silly girl, but I still make that silent wish before falling asleep every night....at every clock reading 12:34....at every shooting star (sorry russia!)....for me wake up as the girl I really am.

Emi ~.^

DanielleT
02-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Being a woman has more to do with how you feel about yourself than anything else. There are just as many males trapped in female bodies are there are women trapped in male bodies. My advice, have the courage to be the woman that you are.

kellycan27
02-23-2013, 06:51 PM

But more often than not we'll just end up peeing on our shoes. Nothing to aim with lol

MaryAnn40c
02-24-2013, 12:10 AM
I soo want to be a lady a women....NOW!

Kelly Smith
02-28-2013, 12:49 AM

I am feeling more and more like a woman. It is nice.