PDA

View Full Version : 1st time going out dressed- will post in differnt sections as I tried twice already

Kathy4ever
02-20-2013, 05:59 AM
So Saturday I had plans to go to a TG meetup. I booked a hotel to change into Kathy and be closer to the event. I booked a motel thinking they would have a place to park that would be close to my room. When i arrived the main entrance had a lobby and I'm thinking oh my god I have to walk out the lobby door dressed. Then I notice side entranceways and I was thank god I can go in and out that way. So I get in my room and take a bubble bath and shave. Then the transformation began. Put on my flexi and slip and then starting doing my makeup. I was doing a good job till I used black on my eyebrows. I was using brown as I found that tends to look more normal. I was trying to blend a little black but got i got too much black so I had to take it off and redo. So I finally finished my makup got my earings on and then start putting on my fake nails. Use clear polish with stick tabs to secure them on bettter. Finished my nails then put on my dress and then my wig and perfume and then my heels. This took about an hour and a half.

So I put on my wifes leopard fur coat that she let me borrow and I open the door and look in the hall and thank god no one was out so I walked down the halll and take the elevator down and get out and go out the side entrance and I'm walking to my car and I noticed aman letting his dog do it's business and of course he has to be right around my car. I continue anyway and get into the car and put the address in my GPS and then I notice him waving me to roll down the window. So roll it down and he says "What's up dude". I say I am going to a party. He say's that I cracked him up. I just shrugged and politley and with confidence said I'm glad i gave you a good laugh. I figured I would get clocked and I was not going to let that get me down. So drive off in my 4 inch heels for the first time and did well driving with heels and a wig. So I finally get there and park. I have to walk up a little heel and then I get to a brick pathway that that is on a decline. I've only practice on stairs and and hardwood floors so this was an interesting task that I had to do. So I'm trying to walk slowly down but gravity was getting the best of me as I was finding myself going faster and faster and thank god there was a flower bed that I stepped in to stop myself. I then composed myself and continued to the door.

mikiSJ
02-20-2013, 06:12 AM
Very funny story!! But good for you getting out there.

Kathy4ever
02-20-2013, 06:21 AM
So I walked in and pay the cover charge and then sat down at the bar. I got to meet a few crossdressers and talked and dance and drank and had a good time. So dancing with heels for the first time i did pretty good. There a song I was dancing to I forget what was playing but I was getting into it and shaking my head and then my wig popped off. The other girl and I were laughing and she pretended to shield me putting the wig back on. So I got to meet few others and they all complimented me on my dress and make up job. they were surprised that no one helped me and that it was my first time. So all and it went well. Finally called it a night about 1:45 am and we all left and i drove back to the motel with everything on. I walk back in and take the ellevator back up and when the elevator opens up of course there has to be 2 guys walking towards me. So I walk by them and they did not laugh or snicker or anything. So I get into my room and change into my teddy and satin robe and clean up and go to bed. What a rush the whole night created and I was exhausted from that evening so I slept like a log. If you read the whole 3 parts thank you. Even though I had 3 funny episodes I think it went well for the first time. Now I can't wait for the next time. Then only thing that disappointed me was i forgot to bring my ipod to the event to get pictures.

Rhonda Darling
02-20-2013, 07:55 AM
Great "first time out" story. Congratulations.

I'm honestly surprised that you didn't find the side door locked when you returned to the hotel, forcing you to enter through the lobby. LOL!

I too have hurtled down a hill when first out with heels on. Practice makes better.

Looking forward to your next installment.

Rhonda

allesha10
02-20-2013, 08:05 AM
Kathy, good for you, you are so brave.

Ambrosia
02-20-2013, 08:09 AM
Kathy! Awesome story! Good for you girl.

Kathy4ever
02-20-2013, 08:15 AM
I made sure I was able to enter with my key card first. But If I had to I would of entered through the lobby. I was not going to let it deter me.
Great "first time out" story. Congratulations.

I'm honestly surprised that you didn't find the side door locked when you returned to the hotel, forcing you to enter through the lobby. LOL!

I too have hurtled down a hill when first out with heels on. Practice makes better.

Looking forward to your next installment.

Rhonda

monalisa
02-20-2013, 08:19 AM
Sounds like the adrenaline was pumping leaving the hotel and going to the party. It would have been good to have pictures to record the whole event. At least everything went well and you will do it again.

Kathy4ever
02-20-2013, 08:19 AM
Thank you. I had to chuckle at my incidents and had to share. I figured you you can only learn from your expierences and things can't go perfect all the time. I figured there would be some hiccups on the the first time.You can't cry about it you just have to laugh it off.
Kathy! Awesome story! Good for you girl.

Beverley Sims
02-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Kathy I read part 1,2 & 3.
You needed to as each chapter left you hanging for more.
Congratulations on handling the man and his dog as you did.
I have done it that way and there is no angst and everyone gets to laugh at each other.
No one cares about the weird guy in a dress, but they do not like the angry weirdo.
I am glad you had a good time and I have come back to see the side door locked more than once but as one night clerk explained.
We have seen it all buddy, naked ladies are the best.

stacycoral
02-20-2013, 10:24 AM
Kathy good for you girl, it is fun being out in the public, even knowing that you might get look at wrong, i glad everything when well for you,i know what youmean when you say you can't wait until next time. hugs.girl

Kathy4ever
02-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Well I had to do part 1,2,3 as I tried to post two other times and each time I wrote about and hour and when I hit post it told me I was not signed in. At the top it showed i was signed in so I didn''t want to waste another hour and it not work.
Kathy I read part 1,2 & 3.
You needed to as each chapter left you hanging for more.
Congratulations on handling the man and his dog as you did.
I have done it that way and there is no angst and everyone gets to laugh at each other.
No one cares about the weird guy in a dress, but they do not like the angry weirdo.
I am glad you had a good time and I have come back to see the side door locked more than once but as one night clerk explained.
We have seen it all buddy, naked ladies are the best.

Kathy4ever
02-20-2013, 06:19 PM
I did get one picture which event planner took of me dancing. I want to cut out the other girl as I didn't ask her permission to post it.
Sounds like the adrenaline was pumping leaving the hotel and going to the party. It would have been good to have pictures to record the whole event. At least everything went well and you will do it again.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-20-2013, 06:35 PM
i'm happy for you that you fun

AllieSF
02-20-2013, 07:03 PM
Congratulations. I am glad you had a great time and that you handled your little issues so well. To not get logged out as you write a nice long post, just make sure you check that little box under your sign in name "Remember me" the next time you log in. You will stay lagged in until you turn off the computer. That way you can take a few days to write that super long and detailed post and never have to worry about being automatically signed off due to lack of activity. Thanks for sharing.

Wildaboutheels
02-20-2013, 07:32 PM
BRAVO Kathy. You deserve a standing ovation. It only gets better and easier with time and you handled Mr laughing guy perfectly IMO.

As far as wasted posts/the site logged you out? Sometimes I can back up. But sometimes I can't... so I have learned the hard way to COPY most anything longer than 5 or 6 lines before I submit.

Angela Campbell
02-20-2013, 09:47 PM
You should be proud! You did what many would love to do but just can't get the nerve to try. I remember my first time going out to a meeting. I had a room in the same building as the meeting and the entrances to the rooms are on the outside so no lobby or elevators to deal with. I was thinking ...I can do this....I can do this.

So......I walked out of the room, walked the length of the building....about 30 yards or so, and found the meeting room and it had a door with a card reader on it. I tried my room card and nothing happened, the door knob would not turn! I was in a panic then! I could see other "girls" through the window but I could not open the door. I was terrified someone would walk by and things would go bad. Turns out the door had tape on it and all I had to do was push the door and it would have opened. I was in so much of a panic I almost ran back to my room when a member opened the door to go outside and I was able to go in. I was so worked up I was shaking!

The night turned out wonderful and in the following months I have gone out to eat and shopping with them many times. Just goes to show that when you are nervous things will always go bad on you!

Kathy4ever
02-20-2013, 09:48 PM
http://flickr.com/gp/9089ksz/j81468 Hope I did this right but hear is a link to a picture of me dancing

DeeArel
02-20-2013, 10:56 PM
You look stunning in your photo.

Did you ever the consider the what's up dude guy may have been a sister?

AmyGaleRT
02-21-2013, 01:23 AM
Great going, Kathy! You did so well in getting out to your meeting! Next time it'll be easier. And you looked great, too!

You handled the amused guy well. I probably would have responded to his "what's up, dude?" with "I beg your pardon?" or something like that...

- Amy

Kathy4ever
02-21-2013, 04:52 AM
I could of done that but still need to practice my voice more. I figured the way I handled it was the best at this time. Thank you for the compliment.
Great going, Kathy! You did so well in getting out to your meeting! Next time it'll be easier. And you looked great, too!

You handled the amused guy well. I probably would have responded to his "what's up, dude?" with "I beg your pardon?" or something like that...

- Amy

becky77
02-21-2013, 05:06 AM
Nice one Kathy, good for you :)