PDA

View Full Version : To what end?

Betty_42
02-20-2013, 07:03 PM
A man was just talking to me earlier saying that I'm really a woman inside. I cannot agree with that however. I don't see myself as a woman or a man for that matter, but actually happily somewhere in between. Think about it! Do you know anyone you would consider "all man" or "all woman?" No! The vast majority of humanity is androgynous to some extent or another and many of us, myself included are just more androgynous. (Okay! Rant complete!)

Jaymees22
02-20-2013, 07:31 PM
I think I'm a person first, and like you state somewhere in between. I enjoy being a man that can enjoy being a woman some of the time, the best of both worlds...Jaymee

ArleneRaquel
02-20-2013, 07:36 PM
I just enjoy living as a girl, it makes me feel so relaxed and at ease. I would no other way....Sunject to change without notice.

Jamie001
02-20-2013, 07:42 PM
A man was just talking to me earlier saying that I'm really a woman inside. I cannot agree with that however. I don't see myself as a woman or a man for that matter, but actually happily somewhere in between. Think about it! Do you know anyone you would consider "all man" or "all woman?" No! The vast majority of humanity is androgynous to some extent or another and many of us, myself included are just more androgynous. (Okay! Rant complete!)

I believe that most "normal" men live under the illusion that they are all man (completely masculine) with not even a slight hint of femininity because boys are taught at a very early age that any feminine behavior will not be tolerated.

Betty_42
02-20-2013, 08:23 PM
I believe that most "normal" men live under the illusion that they are all man (completely masculine) with not even a slight hint of femininity because boys are taught at a very early age that any feminine behavior will not be tolerated.

Indeed! But it can and must be tolerated to some extent or another. I mean, how else would you explain us? Like one of my favorite bands once sang (Samael), "Get over society! The world is by far much bigger!"

BLUE ORCHID
02-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Hi Betty, It's like the Army, (( Be all that you can be )).

nhlighthouse
02-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Never ever underestimate the power of a Man in Womens clothes!

Tammy Nowakowski
02-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Hi Betty, It's like the Army, (( Be all that you can be )).

i agree with you BLUE ORCHID

Betty_42
02-20-2013, 09:36 PM
"Be all the you can be?" I like that! And "Never underestimate a man in women's cloths?" That reminds me of a dream I once had... I went outside while dressed, something I've yet to do. Some people were giving me crap about it and when one finally took a swing, I broke his arm, threw him to the ground, and ax kicked his chest to break one of his ribs... I'm trained to fight in four different styles!

Beverley Sims
02-22-2013, 02:03 PM
I think he is trying to give you a quick explanation in the context of your conversation, whatever that was.
Androgynous could explain us a little.

sometimes_miss
02-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one. If you're seeking out other people's opinions about your sexual identity, prepare for every possible option as a response, because you'll eventually hear it......just like you will read it here. Ask the man/woman on the street if they can name one person of each sex as 'all man' and 'all woman' and I guarantee you'll get a response from nearly all of them. Because what defines an individual as 'all man' or 'all woman' can be different for every person you talk to.