PDA

View Full Version : Strange Friday

Joann Smith
02-20-2013, 08:11 PM
This past friday I had somthing that was a bit strange happen to me...It was your typical friday afternoon...5 min before quiting time and someone comes running up with a crisis ..yall know the drill ...some butt head always got to 2 hours of work for you to do at the end of the day at the end of the week.... or the world will end..or so they claim. So naturally I am a bit pissed bout it but I do the work and clean up and head out 2 hours late.

As I am walking towards the door another coworker flags me down and says "hey have you ever been to club so and so" (its a pretty well known local gay club) ..I say "sure but its been a long long time since I was there and I was not sure weather it was still open" He said " cool I was not sure weather you were into stuff like that" and then he showed me a couple of pictures of him dressed..I Was like "wow...you clean up pretty nice"...and I turned and continued out the door...

Now the whole thing... all happened pretty quick and at the time it caught me a little off guard because I was in a rush to get to my car... But on the way home in car it hit me...WTF just happen ? ....did this dude just come out to me ? ....what the hell did he mean by "into stuff like that".. stuff like what CDing, Gay, Clubbing, what?... Did I know he was a CD...do he know I am trans..

As i have mentioned in the past..The place where I work is very white male and conservative in general. And in his department they are outright woman hostile. I would have never supected that any of those guys were a CD not in a million years ...Hell thats why I have not transistioned at work...I figured that these guys would be the ones that bitch the loudest if i did..

The whole thing has me scratching my head ..do I have these guys figured wrong.. Is my male mode that transparent...why come out to me I hardly know him...

I am so confused :straightface:

~Joanne~
02-20-2013, 08:24 PM
I think that would have left me confused too if that had happened to me. It's weird I guess but it will be interesting to hear where it goes from here. Do you think he was testing you to see if you'd come out to him as easily as he did to you? and his showing you photos and such is just plain creepy in a way. Keep us updated :)

Beverley Sims
02-20-2013, 08:31 PM
He may have recognized some qualities in you, he may even be reading this post.
If you in fact said "wow...you clean up pretty nice" instead of thinking it you have left an opening.
Well you have had the whole weekend to think about it and ahve come to the think tank for opinions.
So stop scratching your head and make a decision.
I hope it is a positive outcome, it would be nice.
I will ask him for you.
"Hey dude, Joann wants you to help her with some confusion she has."
Now wouldn't that be great if you get a P.M.

ArleneRaquel
02-20-2013, 08:34 PM
He sounds, to moi, a bit creepy, but I would love to hear more. Please keep us informed.

mmarmstrong
02-20-2013, 08:55 PM
Strange indeed - funny how it takes our mind so long to catch up to the reality of the situation...you didn't really realize what had happened until you were driving home...lol.

As for the outcome, I assume you plan on talking to your coworker ASAP?!?

BLUE ORCHID
02-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Hi Joann, We will be standing by for the next exciting installment.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-20-2013, 09:15 PM
i also would like to hear more