PDA

View Full Version : OMG I can't belive i did this today

Tammy Nowakowski
02-20-2013, 09:38 PM
Today was the 1st day i wore a bra and forms all day with a nice shirt a pair of pantyhose.
Here the catch i was wearing my male jeans and sweet shirt but if you look closely you could tell i had breasts

i'll post pics tomorrow when i dress agin

tammy

ArleneRaquel
02-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Tammy,
Best wishes and may your CD life expand and I hope that you receive much joy & happiness in your upcoming adventures. HUGZ !

mmarmstrong
02-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Well done!...
More details tho - where did you go??? Definitely post some pics...

This can only lead to even better adventures!! :)

JBPerry
02-20-2013, 09:55 PM
ooh sounds like fun!!!! can't wait to see pictures!

Calisol01
02-20-2013, 11:12 PM
That is an amazing feeling :))

Beverley Sims
02-20-2013, 11:45 PM
Tammy,
That is what is called progress.
Enjoy the moment.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-21-2013, 11:56 AM
here at my place of business i do computer repair and webdesign..
and yes i'm working on wearing more fem clothes but for now Male jeans and sweetshirt. Not sure in the secound one if you can tell that i have a bra and breast forms any comments are welcome.

One day at time i say
tammy

katrinakat
02-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Undressing! I Luv it! Xoxo

Tammy Nowakowski
02-21-2013, 12:21 PM
thank you working on some fem jeans that i can wear

kimdl93
02-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Hi Tammy. Its a big step and I'm glad you enjoyed it. The forms were hardly noticeable in the pic. So, if I might ask, are you interested in going out in an androgynous, semi- or fully dressed manner?

I did much the same thing a few years ago. I started wearing bras under my sport coats, without forms while at work. Then, I went out to the mall wearing bra and forms and some light makeup, but otherwise in male mode. I got a few perplexed looks. Then someone suggested that if I was going out half way, that in some eyes it might be more incongruous than if I went fully en femme. I think this is true. A guy with boobs and makeup but otherwise dressed as a man does probably attract more attention and draw more confused or disapproving looks than a person dressed in womens attire, with wig, forms, corset and make up. At least I find that most people never give me a second glance when I go out en femme.

Sallee
02-21-2013, 12:36 PM
I sure can't tell I don'think any one could tell. Or if they could would say or even notice We are all wrapped up in our own life. Have FUN

Tammy Nowakowski
02-21-2013, 12:48 PM
One day it will all full in place. I'm just trying to get use to my fem side again i have stop for awhile and it seams it coming back i never got in to the make up not sure were to even start. My wife is ok with what i wear she will let me wear night gownes to bed and thats about it. Anything else she not sure of yet. I'm Not push anything on her one day at time as i say.
I just try keep it low key here at my office were we have 2 other shops in this place..
Mondays we are closed to general public but the one shop the owner her working his stuff
but for about 2hrs i can were just about anything i want until he gets here.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-21-2013, 12:50 PM
I sure can't tell I don'think any one could tell. Or if they could would say or even notice We are all wrapped up in our own life. Have FUN

that for sure. and thank you all for looking and nice comments

MsRenee
02-21-2013, 01:30 PM
One small step girl, with plenty of more to come.
Congradulations
Renee

Tammy Nowakowski
02-21-2013, 02:24 PM
Thank you MsRenee