PDA

View Full Version : omg omg what a night

SAMANN
02-21-2013, 09:31 AM
My wife is an incredibly.surprising beautiful loving woman I don't know how I got so lucky. So we started talking on Sunday and it was not the best it could have been nor ad bad. On Sunday night she went up to her moms for a couple of days. I spent that time thinking about what I wanted from this she spent the time researching and thinking about this as well. She even found this forum and another site from a Christian perspective. When I got home last night I could tell something was on her mind but I did not push. When we went to our room I asked her what was bothering her at fist she said nothing then she said no and told me that we could start the process of separating if I wanted to become a woman. The truth is that I don't want to become a woman I am just starting to get to like who I am now and accepting myself.

As we talked she asked me if I had been dressing and I fessed up to it. She told me that she kind of knew that I was which surprised me but not really. We spent the next couple of hours talking about how I feel how she feels and where to go from here. She told me that I could bring my stuff out of hiding but she did not to see it. She also told me that she was ok with my shaved legs, nylons, even clear polish on my toes and my hair growing out. We even talked about how to figure out the right bra size.

Several times during our conversation I had to stomp on the pink fog so as not to let it get out of control. We agreed that she was in charge of what I could show in public e.g under dressing or color on my nails etc. We even talked about some intimacy issues and possible future play time.

The most important thing about the whole conversation was that we talked about hr concerns my feelings and needs we came up with mutually acceptable guidelines and will continue to work on the issue of her feelings and mine. And I am no longer in hiding and can finally relax knowing that it is out in the open. I knows and she knows that she may have times when she goes backwards on her acceptance level. The door is open and the conversation has begun and I could not be more relieved and excited

kimdl93
02-21-2013, 09:58 AM
That's an awfully good start. She demonstrated her compassion and an open mind. You demonstrated consideration, honesty and restraint.

outhiking
02-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Congratulations Samann on a great start. I'd love to have that sort of conversatin with my SO, but she's not open to it. You are very lucky.

Jenniferathome
02-21-2013, 12:49 PM
...then she said no and told me that we could start the process of separating if I wanted to become a woman. ...

Ok, clearly there is little context in your post but this comment struck me as something you really, really, need to address. Your wife thought you wanted to be a women and separation then divorce was the obvious next steps. This is so far from where you say you want to be. Do not take this lightly. She isn't "over it" yet. You have a long process in front of you. Please talk about this issue in particular. Good luck.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-21-2013, 01:15 PM
Congratulations Samann on a great start

SAMANN
02-21-2013, 03:29 PM
Thanks Jennifer for the advice we will be talking more about this lots more as she is ready. Her fear and reason for offering this option was because she thought I wanted to transition which I don't.

Diversity
02-21-2013, 03:50 PM
It's wonderful that you both have been able to talk and come to mutually acceptable terms. Your wife sounds wonderful. Give this time, and talk as often as you both need to talk, and maintain honest and open conversation as you do. In time, I believe that a greater balance may be achieved. I know this is what is happening for me and my wife. Good luck!
Di

Kathy4ever
02-21-2013, 07:52 PM
I know the same feeling as you are feeling. I went through the same process a few weeks ago. I think it has made us more relaxed and happier that it is out there. She is kinda don't want to see it but we have talked about my purchases and she even went in my closet and borrowed one of blouses to go to a doctors visit. She even pushed me to go out as you can see in my most recent post. Some times I'm waiting for other shoe to drop but it has been kinda nice to not have to totally hide things. There was a lot of tension the last few months. I would still tread lightly and see what she will except. My wife has amazed me so far with showing my purchases as well. Good luck!!!!

Jodi Anne
02-21-2013, 08:28 PM
You look like you are off to a good start, wishing you the best going forward. The comment "that we could start the process of separating if I wanted to become a woman" I think that is almost a standard response from a wife that just finds out about CDing almost like, are you gay question.

mmarmstrong
02-21-2013, 08:29 PM
wow - congratulations and more importantly, good luck. It appears from what you're saying that you have a very understanding wife. It's one thing to accept something from the start of a relationship but for her, this is a huge revelation of secret that was kept from her until now. Good on her to be so open minded...I really hope this works out for everyone involved!!

Beverley Sims
02-22-2013, 01:42 PM
You have heard what I have said in other posts, well it still applies and I wish you all the best, you have made a good start.

Wonderwho
02-22-2013, 04:17 PM
If the world were to accept the prospect of crossdressing the only thing that would be needed to comlpleate the concept would be conversation between each other.
If you can open the acceptance of comminunaction between you and your SO there will be no problems. Take it from a longe time CDer who has talked till he was blue in the face. Talking helps!!!!!!!