PDA

View Full Version : Kim is everywhere.

Kimberlyfaye
02-21-2013, 09:47 AM
Have you ever had the feeling fate is trying to tell you something? Anyone believe in fate?
I've been bombarded with everything to do with Kim lately. It seems anytime I watch television or look at almost anything online I see or hear the name Kim. Also, when out in the world, I've overheard the name mentioned.
And to add to it it's not only the name I've heard. Alot of the time whoever has the name is usually a redhead! Is the universe trying to tell me something?

kimdl93
02-21-2013, 09:49 AM
No. The universe isn't trying to tell you anything. It is possible that you have become somewhat obsessed with your name and gender identity, and as a result are more aware of things that in some way relate. My name really is Kim and it was a coincedence that I was born TG.

Jennifer Marie P.
02-21-2013, 09:50 AM
I think so its trying to tell Kim to come on out.

Maria S
02-21-2013, 09:54 AM
It's a bit like when you buy a new car. When you drive round in it all you see is cars of the same make and model but there is no more or less than if you had not brought that car. It's the same with "Kim" all the time you are looking for "Kim" related items.

Sorry

Maria

Jenni Yumiko
02-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Probably because its a popular baby name, in the top 1000 from 1993-1944. (Just Kim not derivatives)
Source - social security gov website

linda allen
02-21-2013, 12:20 PM
I use to work with a man named "Kim".

Lorileah
02-21-2013, 12:22 PM
Ferrari Ferrari Ferrari Ferrari ....nope didn't work, there isn't one in my driveway.

You are just more attuned to it now.

Michelle (Oz)
02-21-2013, 04:55 PM
I kinda know what you mean Kim. I meet many Michelle's and I've had to stop myself saying "me too" - might be a surprise when in male mode.

Michelle

Karren H
02-21-2013, 05:01 PM
I don't believe in fate.... I believe I am in control and am the mistress of my destiny ......

Brittany CD
02-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Not fate, you're just more aware of the name Kim

AmyGaleRT
02-22-2013, 02:29 AM
Well, I haven't exactly been bombarded with the name "Amy" recently, but I did have something similar happen to me once. Some time ago (and this would be before I came out to my fiancee), I was at work, in the break room, when suddenly a song drifts into my head..."You Gotta Be" by Des'ree. I didn't know why it did, but I wound up looking it up and buying the MP3 from Amazon. Now, it's a good song, but it's also very much an "empowered woman" kind of song. Looking back, I think my Amy-self was sending me a message. :) The song's now on my "Amy's Music" playlist, of various music that appeals to my girly side. So maybe your "Kim-self" is trying to get your attention, Kim.

- Amy

Beverley Sims
02-22-2013, 01:31 PM
I think we all get a period in time when it is our own.
Mind you Beverley hasn't been everywhere lately.
I do not believe anything is fate, I think you are noticing yourself a lot.