PDA

View Full Version : GG friends who participate....

heathr1
02-22-2013, 02:31 AM
I have a GG friend who I am visiting today. I am lucky enough to regularly do her hair, manicure and pedicure, plus she likes me to wear my leather dress while doing so.

Do you have GG friend (not SO) who lets/likes you to dress?

Ezekiel
02-22-2013, 02:44 AM
Yes I do, I hang arround with her a lot and its a shame I won't be able to see her for a while, as I'm moving. She is lesbian and LGBT activist, so of course she is more than tolerant.

Lorileah
02-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Many. I have female friends who love how I look.

Annaliese2010
02-22-2013, 01:10 PM
...Do you have GG friend (not SO) who lets/likes you to dress?She talks to me like a girl...and did so even before she knew I was one...er...well, she's extremely perceptive about ppl so maybe she knew before I knew, or...hmm. Now I'm confused. Lolololol... IDK.

But yeah, I have a GG gf & she 'encourages' me, for want of a better word cause actually I don't need nor seek encouragement or anything, really, from anyone i.e. am not 'other directed'. Am just me. Whatver...

P.S. I got a feeling she's a lezzie, which is hot, and that she's hot for me. Kinda. I think. Not sure. Time will tell I guess. Cool! I'm down with that, fo sho. :battingeyelashes:

Beverley Sims
02-22-2013, 01:26 PM
I had three housemates all GG's.
I was their bodyguard and protector, even after they had made me up.

carhill2mn
02-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Yes, I have one who considers me to be one of her women friends.

AllieSF
02-22-2013, 06:25 PM
I have some ladies that know me only as Allie and we go out in groups to plays, ballets and dinner. I also have some GG friends that know me both ways. I never thought I would have GG friends as Allie, but I do and enjoy it. One thing is that none participate in helping me dress, do makeup, nails or whatever.