PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian wax

johnboy23
02-22-2013, 08:18 AM
For this that have had a Brazilian wax, did you get an erection? If so does the employee just walk away until you go back down?

savvy_fudge
02-22-2013, 09:40 AM
I never did. Hot wax down there might do it for some it not me. Plus I was busy helping hold things out of the way and keeping the skin taut.

Savannah

Beverley Sims
02-22-2013, 09:49 AM
They probably would walk away.
Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

johnboy23
02-22-2013, 11:22 AM
Ok. I was hoping there were no accidental happenings.

insearchofme
02-22-2013, 11:30 AM
I get waxed regularly, just not a Brazilian. If your Esthetician is truly professional then talk with them about that issue, they deserve that you act in a business like manner. Even though I don't get waxed down there I feel that getting an erection might be the last thing I would be thinking about.

Wildaboutheels
02-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Waxing oneself [anywhere] is not Rocket Science. And extremely cheap. One could do their entire body [given enough time] for about 15 bucks or less. Waxing works perfectly and pulls EVERY hair by the root as long as one gets ALL the steps correct.

Jill Devine
02-22-2013, 11:49 AM
It hurts just thinking about it. I would probably cry like a little girl. LOL.
No chance I would enjoy it.

Lorileah
02-22-2013, 12:35 PM
For this that have had a Brazilian wax, did you get an erection? If so does the employee just walk away until you go back down?

OMG...no. and I am a sub!...

They would be just like a professional masseuse, they would ignore it.

Maria S
02-25-2013, 11:52 AM
Forgive me for being nieve but I have never seen the point in having a Brazilian or shaving the groin area. It's not as if we are going to lay on the beach in a bikini especially with the extra bits we have down below.

Maria

Jenniferathome
02-25-2013, 12:06 PM
Forgive me for being nieve but I have never seen the point in having a Brazilian or shaving the groin area. It's not as if we are going to lay on the beach in a bikini especially with the extra bits we have down below.

Maria

I'm with Maria on this one.

Lorileah
02-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Because some of us like the look, even if we are the only ones who see it.

Alice B
02-25-2013, 01:18 PM
The first time I shaved the entire area it was out of curiosity. The end result was I really liked the look and feel and now shave everything at least twice a week. Even my wife has gotten used to the look and I can't imagine ever going back. I did get waxed there once, but felt the cost was not worth it.

Abbygirl
02-25-2013, 07:52 PM
I'm seriously considering getting laser done on the Brazilian region and was worried about the same thing - what if the person doing the treatment is attractive? I'm not sure how to put this in a polite fashion - but I've been planning to "do a load of laundry by hand", shower, then go in for the treatment. Couldn't hurt, right?
And for me it's more about how it feels then how it looks.

I Am Paula
02-25-2013, 11:19 PM

Maria

I go to the beach, the lake, and the pool. Even tho' I wear a one piece, I gotta be clean and tidy in the bikini area. Sometimes even GGs forget the tops of their thighs at the back.
Those extra bits should stay well hidden, even in a swim suit.-Celeste

Makayla
02-26-2013, 01:07 AM
ive had it done a few times, and no I haven't got an erection, I have had it done by both guys and girls.

the reason I get it done is t feels great looks great and makes me fell better about myself.

Vickie_CDTV
02-26-2013, 01:18 AM
If one is younger, they might get a reflex erection. If you esthetician is a professional, they will have a basic understanding of how the male body works and just proceed with their work as normal; if it happens and they are shocked and offended, they are not a professional, find another esthetician.

Some folks will respond to having genital electrolysis by getting an erection, not because it is a turn on for them, just purely as a reflex to stimulation (sort of like a man getting an erection if they are cold, or if have to pee really bad.)

Sarah V
03-08-2013, 03:12 PM
I have been getting regular Brazilian waxings (along with full legs) for many years now, and can not say enough about how great the results are and how much better I feel once cleand up. The salon I use, actually has the answer to your question on their web FAQ's. They report that it can happen.....occasionally, and it is natural thing, and that a professional esthestician & and you the customer, will know how to deal with it.

It has never happened even once to me, as we are usually just chatting away while she works, and most times she is asking me to hold things a particular way so she can wax more efficiently.

NathalieX66
03-08-2013, 03:30 PM
I do not find pain, of any kind, arousing in any kind of way.

I get waxings from time time, and it feels more like someone took a blowtorch to the area where I'm having hair removed. It really hurts! It makes me irritable. I don't like it.

Trysha
03-08-2013, 03:57 PM
I really enjoy the results of a full body wax with a brazillian. The lady who does mine is quite attractive, and even though painful to be waxed in the groin area,
I have come very close to an erection while she worked the area. I try my best to keep my mind on other
things while she waxes. It can be a challenge, but the feeling of a fresh waxing especially in the summer is worth it.