PDA

View Full Version : thought I was outed but I OUTED MYSELF BY MISTAKE

luscious
02-23-2013, 06:29 AM
this girl I know said she seen me so I assumed that she seen me dress like a girl and knew it was me by the SUV I was driving.

guess what she did not know it was me and I showed her pictures of me dressed and she still did not know. she even thinks that the breast forms look like real breast even with a sheer top on.

she wanted to know how did I get such a small waist and I told her it was a corset.

she told me that she did not know and that she would not have known even when she had seen me.

she did not make a big deal out of it. but I did not need to tell her or show her my photo albums or anything even though I did show my pictures to her.

I figured she had seen me because I was at the stop sign once while dressed and she looked at me in the face for a long time before crossing the street.

now she wants me to get her a corset and she will pay for it. I told her that wearing that for days or weeks is a challenge but it Will definite make your waist smaller because you cannot eat as much and it forces you to take smaller shallow breaths.

ALTHOUGH I AM GOOD WITH THIS PERSON ANOTHER GIRL I know outed me to her boyfriend when I was in drab. I was mad at her but know I know she feels threatened. she has NO worries cause I do not like men.

HOW DOES THE WAIST LOOK with the corset on? small,medium,large or xlarge

this corset has stretched quiet a bit and I need a new one.

Rita C.
02-23-2013, 08:16 AM
It looks good girl, and the breast forms are naturail looking.

Rhonda Darling
02-23-2013, 09:22 AM
Luscious:

Sorry to hear that you needlessly outed yourself, but if she's cool with it, you may have a new friend who you can go out with. Sometimes these things happen for a reason. Wanting you to get her a corset of her own is a good sign that she is very comfortable with the thought of you dressing and has an adventuresome side of her own. Go cautiously as you explore her feelings (and intent) now that she knows.

By the way, your corseted waist with the nice breasts look great. Be proud!

Rhonda

docrobbysherry
02-23-2013, 11:22 AM
Luscious, your photo has me confused! Your ribs appear to stick out a lot. I have protruding ribs. But, when I wear tite laced corsets, they get flattened painfully to nearly nothing. I'd say either your corset's not tite enuff or u DO need a smaller one. I've dropped down 2 sizes since I began wearing corsets about 15 years ago. That's not from weight loss as much as my body getting used to the corsets.

Beverley Sims
02-23-2013, 11:31 AM
Luscious,
you do have to be careful when talking to some people especially those that may have seen you dressed.
I usually ask a series of searching questions to make sure they really know first.

luscious
02-24-2013, 12:56 AM
I stated in my post that the corset has stretched a bit.

I have a large upper torso from and as a result of bodybuilding.

those or "D" cup breast forms and I use duct tape for cleavage. OUCH!

Luscious, your photo has me confused! Your ribs appear to stick out a lot. I have protruding ribs. But, when I wear tite laced corsets, they get flattened painfully to nearly nothing. I'd say either your corset's not tite enuff or u DO need a smaller one. I've dropped down 2 sizes since I began wearing corsets about 15 years ago. That's not from weight loss as much as my body getting used to the corsets.