PDA

View Full Version : Wishing you could have worn a relatives item/s

heathr1
02-23-2013, 11:27 AM
Was there something you wish you could have worn, but didn't?

For me, mom's boots.

Cheryl T
02-23-2013, 11:53 AM
Not really. I kinda wore most of what my mom had and some of my aunt's things as well. Just wish I had had a sister....lol

BillieJoEllen
02-23-2013, 01:40 PM
I got to stay at an aunt's house when I was younger and new to CDing. I had two girl cousins and a boy cousin. The girls were off visiting another aunt while I stayed back with my boy cousin. My aunt and uncle both worked during the day. My boy cousin got a job mid week and I was all alone for a few hours. One day I got up the courage to go to my girl cousin's bedroom. There was a plethora of lingerie, foundations and dresses. I chose what I wanted to wear and took it back to the room I was sharing with my boy cousin. Lo and behold he came home on his break before I had a chance to start dressing. I quickly hid everything until he left again. I lost my nerve at that point and quickly returned everything to my girl cousin's room.

Oh how I wanted to get into those clothes! Ah well.....

franlee
02-23-2013, 01:44 PM
There is no way to even start on listing all of them, muchless describing all those beautiful things.

Beverley Sims
02-23-2013, 01:45 PM
Never needed to wish, I usually got to do it or it was done for me.

CynthiaD
02-23-2013, 05:59 PM
My mother's swim suit. She had a nice figure and looked great in it. I always fantasized that if I put it on I would have curves just like hers. I never tried it on because I knew it would be a disappointment.

ClaudineD
02-23-2013, 06:59 PM
Had access to my 2 sisters wardrobe with their encouragement . However my older sister had this one elegant empire waisted LBD with spaghetti straps adorned with rhinestones...........for some reason I thought that would have been too intrusive as it was soooooooo nice for such a gawky prima Donna when I was 16......wore many of her dresses back then while they were building my own wardrobe.......just wish I could have seen how that LBD would have looked with some scrappy heels......

SarahMarie42
02-23-2013, 07:01 PM
If my cousin Jenny ever kicks, I'm taking everything she owns! >:] ALL OF IT!

ArleneRaquel
02-23-2013, 09:21 PM
I wore my moms hose a great deal, in fact I stole a pair of hers when I was a teenager. I kept them for about 2-3 years.

suzy
02-23-2013, 09:54 PM
No, not that I can think of...I've been lucky to have worn whatever I wanted.....

I Am Paula
02-24-2013, 12:25 AM
My mom was a socialite, philanthropist, and fanatical fund raiser. When I was a child she had a formal event to go to almost every night. She had closets full of couture, lent to her by designers, and often auctioned for charity later. From about twelve, til I moved out, I triedthem all on. It was like a movie, I'd put one on, drop it to the floor, and try another. Sometimes I would sit around watching TV in a $5000 dress.

My sister and I are going to inherit her jewellery someday (not too soon I pray), and she wants to buy a house with her half. I'll just keep mine. (For god's sake the lady has Harry Winston!!)

I have no doubt whatsoever where I got my taste in clothes. Thanks Mom.

lingerieLiz
02-24-2013, 12:40 AM
I was lucky in that my sisters knew and I had my own panties so I didn't wear theirs. I did have a cousin that had a really neat dress that I liked at a family function, but that was it.

immike
02-24-2013, 01:21 AM
I wore my moms hose a great deal, in fact I stole a pair of hers when I was a teenager. I kept them for about 2-3 years.
One of my favorite moments was finding my Mom's halloween French Maid costume,a beautiful black outfit.I took a fresh pkg of her black stockings,put on the outfit&stepped into a pair of Mothers black heels&sat down at Mothers make-up table&curled
my hair&applied some of her make-up

Foxy Lady
02-24-2013, 07:30 AM
No doubt, Mom"s Playtex OBG with stockings.

Raychel
02-24-2013, 07:52 AM
Not for me, No wishing here, It all did start with Mom's and my sisters things, but then I got my own and I like mine way more then thiers

Cary
02-24-2013, 10:43 AM
I actually started out my cding by wearing my mom's pantyhose and her shoes when I was home alone. She was a large lady, so that was about all I could wear. I have an older sister, but I didn't like her style growing up. In high school and college I always wished I could try on many of my female classmates and teacher's clothes.

Tashee
02-24-2013, 11:09 AM
I had a sister who I believe got upset with me for wearing certain items. So, she would use the top right drawer and the top right corner as my items. She would also have a separation in the closet, that would be some empty hangers and what was after this was also for me-NOTE* This was done without her speaking a word of it. She is a great sister but she still will not speak of my dressing.

heathr1
02-24-2013, 01:04 PM
Thank you for the replies.

TiffanyGreene
02-25-2013, 12:41 AM
I remember one time my mother making a clothing item for my aunt. I can't remember what she was making, but I do remember my aunt leaving her beautiful black formal dress, along with some very sexy black heels, for my mother to use or see or whatever while she was sewing. I had a small clothes rack in my room, so the dress was hung in my room for about 4 days. I REALLY wanted to try it on, but was very afraid to mess up the dress. I did, however, manage to prance around in the sexy heels for a short while!

Stephanie47
02-25-2013, 03:00 AM
I pretty much wore whatever I wanted from my mother's wardrobe. What I really wanted to wear was an article of shapewear she did not own. I loved walking past a local women's shop that displayed body briefers. I so wanted to be encased in one.

michellecd9999
02-25-2013, 11:12 AM
I did not have a sister so I started with my mother's things. When I was about 14 my mom and flew out to San Diego to visit my aunt and her two daughters (her husband had passed away young) so I was the only guy in the house. One cousin was 17 and the other was 12. I got along well with the 17 yr old and we went out often having fun. I really wanted to wear her stuff. Once when everyone else had gone shopping for a few hours I did sneak in a tried on a few of her things but did not dress all the way. Her shoes fit me perfectly. I wrote a fantasy story on fictionmania.tv about what I would have liked to have happened, if you want to check it out!

cdmorganashley
02-27-2013, 06:53 AM
ive tried on some shoes of my mom sister and cousins but never had the nerve to go for the clothes as shoes can be slipped off quick and clothes much less so... for me the most desired outfits were those of my female classmates as i always wished i was them

heathr1
02-28-2013, 10:22 AM
cdmorganashley....

I started with the 'safe' things also.