PDA

View Full Version : So Much Choice!

xxLaurenCDxx
02-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Been looking at a lot of clothing websites lately as I want to order my first things and I can't decide. I've bookmarked loads of shoes, can't decide which I want as they all look so great.

The ones in my avatar are a strong contender atm but then I look at others and want them too. Then I start thinking about stuff to go with them, skinny jeans if I get the shoeboots, but there is so much choice. Then I consider hold-ups, so much choice again.

If only I could get locked in a clothes shop overnight :<3:

Needed to vent :)

RADER
02-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Catalogs, can't live with them or with out them. Then there is surfing around the Web,
Now you can look at 100's of places the sell all this really neat stuff.
Why don't you go to a friendly dress shop and try on some clothes. That way you can
get the feel of the skinny jeans, or the short skirt.
Have fun.
Rader

Jorja
02-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Pick one complete outfit at a time and go from there. There are so many wonderful styles and fabrics.

xxLaurenCDxx
02-24-2013, 03:55 PM
Catalogs, can't live with them or with out them. Then there is surfing around the Web,
Now you can look at 100's of places the sell all this really neat stuff.
Why don't you go to a friendly dress shop and try on some clothes. That way you can
get the feel of the skinny jeans, or the short skirt.
Have fun.
Rader

I don't think I'm ready for that yet. A CD shop maybe but not sure they'd have what I want.

Pick one complete outfit at a time and go from there. There are so many wonderful styles and fabrics.

I agree ut even picking one outfit is hard just because there is so much.

Beverley Sims
02-25-2013, 05:35 AM
If only I could get locked in a clothes shop overnight
That is a dream I have had.
Being in a boutique after hours with girls trying dresses for a fashion parade is the best experiences I have had.