PDA

View Full Version : Just a question?? Boy or girl

Anita_2
02-24-2013, 08:38 AM
OK this is just a question about your feelings??

I want to be boy dressed like a girl and you? Do you want to bi girl or boy dressed like girl? Or anyhow?

Yvonne York
02-24-2013, 08:39 AM
I want to be a girl. But I can't be, so am happy to dress and enjoy my feminine side whenever I can.

Amanda M
02-24-2013, 08:42 AM
Like Yvonne - but I don't want to be a girl!

Angela Campbell
02-24-2013, 08:43 AM
I am a girl. I was born with a defect and so I was forced to live as if I was a man.

Ezekiel
02-24-2013, 08:53 AM
I have what I call "wrong body correct gender" issue, could be treated as an extreme case of androgyny I guess. I made a thread about it recently, to see if there was someone like me. I'm a boy, but I don't want to look like one, so hormones and surgery all the way for me, but never SRS.

Kelley
02-24-2013, 09:07 AM
I just want to me and that is somewhere in the upper third of the gender scale between ultra masculine and ultra feminine. I dress for a lot of reasons but mainly to feel more like me after having to work in the macho world.

Stevie
02-24-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm a guy that likes to dress as a girl.

VikkiDave
02-24-2013, 10:31 AM
I have always seen myself as a girl on the inside, no matter how masculine I have tried to be Vikki keeps struggling to the surface for a breath of air.

Kate Simmons
02-24-2013, 10:35 AM
To myself that question seems to be pretty moot these days. I am who I am, trappings regardless. Mostly about choice for me in any case.:)

Beverley Sims
02-24-2013, 10:56 AM
I have been this way too long to be anything other than what I am.

CynthiaD
02-24-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm a woman all the time. Sometimes I have to pretend to be male.

Janelle_C
02-24-2013, 11:04 AM
I'm a woman in a mans body. But after 54 years of living as a man I'm trying to finger if I can make that change in my life?

Erica Marie
02-24-2013, 11:06 AM
Most of the time I am just me. Built as a male, but like to express my fem side. As far as thinking and how my brain works I guess that can go either way. For the most part girls can do anything a boy can do, and personally I can prove it. If it wasnt for my plumbing if you wanna say I could be either. Why should cloths make the person?

Ezekiel
02-24-2013, 11:07 AM
I'm a woman in a mans body. But after 54 years of living as a man I'm trying to finger if I can make that change in my life?

Its never late its said, provided you have the money.

Julie Denier
02-24-2013, 11:22 AM
I'm a guy and happy to be; the fact that I enjoy dressing as a woman makes my life all the more fascinating ... and frustrating ;)

Cary
02-24-2013, 12:11 PM
I'm a guy who is happy to just dress like a lady when I can.

Maria S
02-24-2013, 12:22 PM
My feelings vary sometimes I am happy being a man dressed as a woman but sometimes I imagine going the whole way at least living 24/7. At least being a man I have my lovely wife which I would not have if I were a women.

Maria

Richelle423
02-24-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm just a man who wants to wear femmine clothes to balance everything out so I'm even i.e I'm a man or a woman?? I'm just a human being

Cindia
02-24-2013, 04:47 PM
I assume we are talking fantasy world, I think that if I were 100% passable, I'd rather be a boy that looks and dresses like a girl, otherwise make me a girl.

Raychel
02-24-2013, 04:53 PM
I am just a guy that like to dress in womens clothes.

Calisol01
02-24-2013, 04:57 PM
I would love to be 100% passable girl who is still a boy

katlee
02-24-2013, 05:11 PM
Boy who likes to bust out a girl side once and a while.

allesha10
02-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Anita, In my heart I think I would like to be a girl and live as one. But that is only a thought. If I could try to be a girl, I would like to see if the me part of me would be OK with it, being feminine completely all the time.

BLUE ORCHID
02-24-2013, 07:33 PM
Hi Anita, I just want to be me dressed like a pretty lady.

docrobbysherry
02-24-2013, 07:49 PM
This is an EASY ONE for a CD, Anita!

When I dress drab, I want to look like Ryan Reynolds.

When I dress fem, I want to look like Amy Adams.

I fail badly at both! But, u asked who I WANTED to look like?

Leah Lynn
02-24-2013, 08:48 PM
I am a girl. I was born with a defect and so I was forced to live as if I was a man.

That's me too. Male mode to earn a living, girl every possible moment after quitting time. My cardiologist advises against SRS. Not to mention I'm broke.

Leah

aussie cd
02-24-2013, 08:59 PM
This is an EASY ONE for a CD, Anita!

When I dress drab, I want to look like Ryan Reynolds.

When I dress fem, I want to look like Amy Adams.

I fail badly at both! But, u asked who I WANTED to look like?

uhuh agree with that!!

Kimberlyfaye
02-24-2013, 09:23 PM
I think I want to be a bi curious girl but my situation wont allow me to follow that path. So I'm stuck as an unhappy girl in a guys body with no way out :(

sometimes_miss
02-25-2013, 08:18 PM
Same 'defect', different cause. Wasn't born this way. Somebody did it to me, and I'm stuck like this, this constant slightly uncomfortable feeling that I'm not what I'm supposed to be, alleviated only to some degree when I'm completely out of male attire, the accessories such as hair and nail polish helps too.

noeleena
02-26-2013, 03:51 AM
Hi,

Born female with a difference, just was not 100 % had i been a boy / male i could have been a dresser. was not to be,

Im a woman through and through,

...noeleena...

Jennifer Kelly
02-26-2013, 04:01 AM
Just a guy who likes to dress up like a girl here. I don't want to be a girl full time, but I do enjoy when Jennifer makes an appearance. Someday she might even leave the house. :)

Rachel05
02-26-2013, 04:22 AM
I am a man that just adores to dress like a lady

Nikki50/50
02-26-2013, 04:31 AM
I am a human that likes to dress in clothing. Leaves didn't cover enough.

cdmorganashley
02-27-2013, 08:16 PM
well i would say i like boy parts better than girl parts but i wish my body was shaped like a girls and that i could wear only female things without it being considered weird by some people

Emma500
02-27-2013, 08:38 PM
Definitely prefer to be a boy dressed as a girl

ArleneRaquel
02-27-2013, 08:44 PM
I will stay the way that I am...a boy living as a girl.

Anita_2
03-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Thank you for all answers - it was interesting for me to read it - but from all I have new question:

Woulda some of you like to look like women with a penis?

flatlander_48
03-01-2013, 11:38 AM
My answer to the original question would be:

As it suits...

Today I am working from home (currently eating and not working at the moment) and I am dressed completely from the neck down. It's nice to be able to do my usual masculine-oriented work while en femme. It's a nice change of pace. To put it another way, I don't have a strong desire to present as either gender all the time so far. I like the flexibility and the fluidity.

The follow-on question, however, does present some unique possibilities...

Laura28
03-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Well i am a male who loves to dress, i dont want to be a woman however i do wish when i dress i was more Femmine in appearance but working on that, lol as to you question about being a lady with a penis, there are many times i wish i could be. seems more so lately then in the past. the one thing i wish i had were bigger boobs.

Lorileah
03-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Thank you for all answers - it was interesting for me to read it - but from all I have new question:

Really? What kind of question is that? In your everyday life is that what you do? Present somehow drawing attention to your genitals? Unless you are in some intimate situation, I don't know how this is even an idea. (and very borderline for this forum)

GroovyChristy
03-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Well, I often wish that I had been born a girl. However, if that had been the case, I probably wouldn't stand a chance with this new guy I'm crushing on. :daydreaming:

Tracii G
03-01-2013, 12:59 PM

I would love to have the body of a female whether I had one of those things or not.
I would rather have the anatomically correct part tho'.
So I'm a guy that dresses and sort of looks like a woman with a Johnson.YMMV.

Ressie
03-01-2013, 03:53 PM
That's me too. Male mode to earn a living, girl every possible moment after quitting time. My cardiologist advises against SRS. Not to mention I'm broke.

Leah

Yeah, at my age I don't know if I would survive surgery, not to mention the cost is out of reach. So since we're in fantasy land with this question anyway, I'm waiting for my next lifetime to be born a GG. If I can't do it right, I'll just dress the part for now.

Pythos
03-01-2013, 06:52 PM
My mind is androgynous, my body is male. I guess you could say I am a male that prefers a mostly feminine appearance, though I don't wear forms or tuck often. Androgynous fem is what I like, and how I prefer to present.

I am one that likes women, and wouldn't think of being with a male romantically.

I am however giving thought to hormone treatment to achieve the balance I am aiming for.

julie marie1
03-01-2013, 07:24 PM
I unquestionably find enjoyment dressed as a woman. But I am very definitely a guy, who just happens to have a different sort of hobby

NathalieX66
03-01-2013, 07:37 PM
I want to be androgynous as possible.....so I can play on either team.

I have decided not to do HRT, surgeries, or do any legal name changes.

Anita_2
03-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Ad. 1) Sorry but there where a few comments so I must to make new definition of same question.
Ad. 2) My apologize for all misunderstanding which has been made with question before to all.

Question once more (with apologize) is:

Some of answers has been “I want to be boy (man) but more enfeme (as girl)” and “I would like to have bigger breasts”.
So I try to imagine man which is with breast and more enfeme – for me that looks like girl with penis (that is a reason why I asked it) for me that is interesting way of thinking and I am thinking about that.
Once more my apologize but it would be interesting for me to hear your opinion that is all thanks.

edith
03-02-2013, 01:19 PM
No worries Anita, I think most of us followed your meaning.

If I could set all other considerations aside and push a button and become a genetic female, I would do it. I would rather be female than male, but I don't consider myself to be female now. I like my male self and my male life and even my male clothes!

At the end of the day I'm a guy who admires women and enjoys imitating them.

Cam
03-02-2013, 03:26 PM
I am a man who wears a skirt to show off his legs, the panties.......they just make me feel pretty.

wilt575
03-02-2013, 06:25 PM
I have always seen myself as a girl on the inside, no matter how masculine I have tried to be Vikki keeps struggling to the surface for a breath of air.

I'm see myself the same way but don't try to hard to be masculine, and feel rather feminine and have a feninine physique and emotions. Another thing I was born without testicles and have small penis, don't know if that has any bearing on my feelings or not.

Bravesoul
03-03-2013, 12:56 AM
I'm a guy and happy to be; the fact that I enjoy dressing as a woman makes my life all the more fascinating ... and frustrating ;)

Ditto, love to dress, but also love being a guy

socalcutie
03-03-2013, 01:08 AM
I'm a boy, through and through, and there are some aspects of boyhood I could never give up. I just like wearing women's clothing. That said, there's another part of me that has always wanted to be a girl. They get so many perks from womanhood, but they also pay a great price for it. I'm not sure I'd ever be willing to pay that price.

All that said, I watch Ranma 1/2 and read el goonish shive, and I think how great it would be to be in their place.

I couldn't go full time woman, but just for a day or a week or even just randomly it would be swell.

Melissa73
03-03-2013, 02:02 AM
i just had this conversation with my ex wife and her g/f and they didnt understand it! but i defintiely am a man who dresses as a woman! Yes when i dress i walk and stand like a woman, but i am so happy as a guy who dresses

melissa

Anita_2
03-03-2013, 05:15 AM
i just had this conversation with my ex wife and her g/f and they didnt understand it! but i defintiely am a man who dresses as a woman! Yes when i dress i walk and stand like a woman, but i am so happy as a guy who dresses

melissa

Thank you Melissa - I also want to stay a man but I enjoy to dress like women so that meens what - some new kind of man non standard type?

Anita_2
03-03-2013, 05:19 AM
No worries Anita, I think most of us followed your meaning.

If I could set all other considerations aside and push a button and become a genetic female, I would do it. I would rather be female than male, but I don't consider myself to be female now. I like my male self and my male life and even my male clothes!

At the end of the day I'm a guy who admires women and enjoys imitating them.

Thank you similar is to me. So all this helps me to understand myself. There is no push button solution for me (little women rest man) and I like to be man. But dress like women make me fell wery nice.

sometimes_miss
03-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Uh, in a word, NO.

Anita_2
03-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Really? What kind of question is that? In your everyday life is that what you do? Present somehow drawing attention to your genitals? Unless you are in some intimate situation, I don't know how this is even an idea. (and very borderline for this forum)

Sorry if you dont like this thread you must not answer but pls. dont be aggressive :) I think that is not nice on this sites.

Emma Leigh
03-03-2013, 05:25 PM
I think you perhaps put the question a little to bluntly, and that is why Lorileah has reacted in this way Anita

wilt575
03-04-2013, 04:49 PM

First question answer is girl. From a very young age I have always felt deep inside I was a girl liked doing girl things,never masculine, in early teens developed very feminine physique and curves except breasts (small). That I took care of few years back with implants after years of forms. As far a looking like a woman with a penis, there are medications you can take to shrink it. Yes they work and mostly I sat to pee before anyway.

Hannah_Brooks
03-04-2013, 06:27 PM
I like to see myself as a boy who, from time to time, would rather be a girl! Especially when it comes to exploring my sexuality... being feminine is just wonderful.

blackmamba
03-05-2013, 12:40 AM
I think you're asking what my preferred natal gender would have been? As far as my genitalia is concerned I'm more or less comfortable with it. That being said, I think my gender identity does lie somewhere in between male and female, so had I been born with the opposite genitalia, I imagine I would have still had some propensity to crossdress.

pink femme
03-05-2013, 02:19 AM
Girl. Everything about me is girl except my 15 st body , and I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with a man or woman. Preferably a man as I would love to be a housewife with kids. Pinkie xx

NeKoi
03-05-2013, 03:16 AM
I think I prefer to be a girl dressed like a girl. Somewhat lacking in options, I'm dealing with 2nd best alternatively. I haven't fully explored this second option yet, but I'm kind of liking it still, although the paranoia does get to me a bit...

nwcross
03-05-2013, 04:10 AM
HI! i was born a boy...and i like it. i like being a guy. but sometimes i also enjoy being femme. i hope one day to get my skills high enough to pass in public without any permanent mods to my body (except maybe hair removal. i hate my hairy legs.. lol). also im still a straight guy in girl mode (i guess my girl side is a lesbian? lol).

theres my 2cents! :)

Anita_2
03-10-2013, 03:26 PM
OK I like to be boy but in "en femme mode" I like to look like women with penis - I think so. Any other?

Patty
03-10-2013, 05:15 PM

I so enjoy my Fem side!!!!

mandytg
03-10-2013, 05:25 PM
When I was a boy I loved to dress as a girl, as I have matured I now prefer to be the woman I should perhaps have been.

hugs
Mandy

HelenR2
03-14-2013, 06:14 PM
Boy or girl?............A girl! Girl, girl, girl, girlie girl!

AlisonHell
03-14-2013, 06:20 PM
I stand no chance of passing as a femme/ female.

I'm 6'8" tall with a 50"-54" chest and weight around 20 Stone.

I used to play Rugby for a at the time Big team nationally and did weight training/ lifting.

I have a classic popeye 'V' shaped torso with a very square chin line.

I love female clothes and wear undies in public under my man clothes, and wear full female clothes behind closed doors.

Alison

AlisonHell
03-14-2013, 06:22 PM
Sorry got a little off track there.

I'm definitely a straight male guy, with a little kink he loves.. :)

DaniG
03-14-2013, 06:29 PM

Me too. I'm a girl.

Jessica Who
03-14-2013, 06:48 PM
I am both!! The balance I maintain is very important to me! :)

Jessica_NZ
03-14-2013, 11:12 PM
I am a guy, even in "girl" mode i'm still the same person. Dont try to hide it. I just like to dress as a girl, dont really want to be one full time!

cuis
03-14-2013, 11:21 PM
As for me i feel like a man in female clothing, but if i could choose i would have been born a girl.

LynnR
04-19-2013, 02:41 AM
First question answer is girl. From a very young age I have always felt deep inside I was a girl liked doing girl things,never masculine, in early teens developed very feminine physique and curves except breasts (small).

Just like wilt575 I have always felt a girl inside... and even outside to a certain extent. I have very little facial hair, I have very feminine hands and arms, I used to be mocked for having 'child-bearing hips'... I could go on. I'm also quite an emotional person and have a very gentle, caring nature. I have always run a mile from anything macho. (I'd love to have a medical/scientific interpretation of all this).

So, in answer to the question, I have always wished I had been fully female.

noeleena
04-19-2013, 03:04 AM
Hi ,

Clothes dont make me who i am , being female does, all girl here,

...noeleena...

wilt575
04-20-2013, 01:28 PM
Just like wilt575 I have always felt a girl inside... and even outside to a certain extent. I have very little facial hair, I have very feminine hands and arms, I used to be mocked for having 'child-bearing hips'... I could go on. I'm also quite an emotional person and have a very gentle, caring nature. I have always run a mile from anything macho. (I'd love to have a medical/scientific interpretation of all this).

So, in answer to the question, I have always wished I had been fully female.

That is why I got the breast implants, to go along with "child-bearing-hips" (just wish I could use mine for that) and brazil butt, and have full girly shape. Where did you get term child-bearing-hips from. Was told mine was "baby maker pelvis" a few times, guess it all means same thing. The shape we desire, not knocking it.