PDA

View Full Version : My girl just made me up

pinknos
02-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and have been lurking, while reading various threads, and i must say this seems to be a very friendly community.

I have been crossdressing for about 15 years or so now. My long term girlfriend of eight years has always known i like to indulge in my feminine side, however it has always been something i have done in private.

We have been going through a bad patch the last few weeks and i told her that i have been crossdressing more and more as it calms me down.

I expressed to her the important role it plays in my life and she is totally cool with it, we decided that tonight after a nice long bath she would help me get made up.

I was pretty nervous and i'm quite a shy person anyway, even though she said she was cool with it, there was that hesitation in my mind as to how she would react.

To my delight, she picked out a nice skirt and top and some sheer tights. She bought me a nice little bra and knicker set the other day so she told me to wear that, and then she did my makeup for me and saw me in my wig for the first time.

To my delight, she didn't run a mile in the other direction, it took a moment for her to take in my new look because i looked so different, but all in all is was a great experience and she even said she felt it brought us closer together.

Just thought i would share this story with you and hope to make some new friends here.

Regards.

Julie Denier
02-24-2013, 05:01 PM
How wonderful that you can share in this! ;)

xxLaurenCDxx
02-24-2013, 05:09 PM
That's a really nice story, hopefully one day I'll get to do the same.

katlee
02-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Sounds great! Any pictures?

allesha10
02-24-2013, 06:33 PM
You are so fortunate to have that kind of girlfriend to support you and even help.

Stevie
02-24-2013, 06:37 PM
That is awesome. Your are very lucky.

diane_burf
02-24-2013, 06:47 PM
I think that's wonderful to have someone so close to you able to make you up and be cool with it seems to me you have a good future with her in your life even buying you a nice set of lingerie to boot. I have someone the knows about my hobby and isn't really to supportive but isn't opposed to my doing it when she is not around. I have been dressing since I was 5 or 6 years old. So I have had my share of close calls some of which i had to hide until they left the house. I had never been so scared as that first time. That is the reason I am writing this to you. I would think this time you have had with her doing make up and letting you know she approves of you doing this would relieve a lot of stress for you and make you pretty sure of yourself from now on. I hope you tell her how you feel about what she has done for your relationship.. diane

BLUE ORCHID
02-24-2013, 07:26 PM
Hi Pink, You have a wonderful GF she's a keeper.

docrobbysherry
02-24-2013, 07:35 PM
We have some unwritten rules here, Pinknos. One is, if u post about something to do with your looks and post no pics, it just didn't happen!

That's of course, completely tongue in cheek and NOT tru! But, pics R MUCH appreciated! Welcome aboard!

Bree Wagner
02-24-2013, 07:39 PM
Welcome to the boards Pinknos! It really sounds like you had an amazing experience (and probably made a lot of people here jealous!) :) . We're all really happy for you and hope to hear more from you in the future.

-Bree

Ceri Anne
02-24-2013, 08:54 PM
Congrats Pink, I wish you all the best going forward. Let her set the pace.

Leah Lynn
02-24-2013, 08:55 PM
That's amazing! She's a keeper!

Leah

mmarmstrong
02-24-2013, 08:55 PM
...It really sounds like you had an amazing experience (and probably made a lot of people here jealous!) :) ....

...ABSOLUTELY :) :)

What i wouldn't give....

RonniCD
02-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Welcome Pinko,

It truly is a wonderful thing to find someone who is not only just OK with CDing (and that seems to be rare enough), but finding someone who completely embraces it and enthusiastically particpates. I am super lucky in that regard as well. My S/O and I were driving to meet our running partners for a 10 mile run this morning, and while driving, I talked all about the frustrations I had last night while doing my makeup. We had a date night after she was out for a bit with her GFs. She told me that when she walked in last night that I was beautiful and "hot beyond hot", but I thought it wasn't going very well while I was struggling with it all. BUT, the point is, I could talk about it while driving, completely matter-of-factly, not even thinking for a second that there was anything unnatural in the least about ME talking about MY lipstain and MY foundation, and MY boobs.

When I realized that afer talking with her, I looked at her told her just how I lucky I am to have her as my mate.

Cheers!

Diversity
02-24-2013, 09:21 PM
Thank you for sharing your story with us, Pinknos! Glad to hear that things seem to be working out for you both andd I wish you the best, for it to continue along this path. Good luck, and keep the honest and open communications going.
Di

Beverley Sims
02-24-2013, 09:35 PM
It is nice to be accepted and when you look good even better.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-24-2013, 10:01 PM
Welcome to our family Pinknos
I agree pics would be nice to see

cdxmatty
02-24-2013, 10:43 PM
welcome to the club!

bridget thronton
02-25-2013, 01:55 AM
Thanks for sharing your story

AmyGaleRT
02-25-2013, 02:01 AM
That's a wonderful story, Pink! It's great to have a lady in your life that understands and accepts you. My fiancee is the same way, except she doesn't help me like that with my makeup; I do my own face. She does, however, critique my look and give me pointers, and, when we're shopping over at Walmart and in the clothing, jewelry, or cosmetics sections, she'll point out things that might look good on Amy. Generally, she's very positive about my appearance en femme. :)

- Amy

Kalista Jameson
02-25-2013, 04:14 AM
Great story with a positive outcome. Love to hear those. As others have said, welcome!

Cheers,

Kalista

insearchofme
02-25-2013, 10:09 AM

I agree, what the heck we all want to see how god a job she did.