PDA

View Full Version : Unsure whether to commit

confusedcder
02-25-2013, 05:58 AM
Hi members, I have been here for a while since probably when i was 12 or 13 on the site though never made an account. I remember back then I used to love wearing cd items (all lingerie). I cut down since then but like youz all say the urge keeps coming back every 2 months or so if I don't wear. I'm not sure whether or not to commit to it or not. My problem is I am not sure whether it is more of a sexual pleasure wearing lingerie & hoisery and high heels than I want to wear it. I don't really have the want to go out dressed (though I would if i could go somewhere nobody I knew was and head out dressed) and that pardoning the vurgarity tend to ejaculate when I'm in lingerie & hoisery (and shoes) whenever I'm in bed. I know you guys are probably pro crossdress being on this foroum was just wondering any advice? (As a new member I'll not be back online till 7 or 8 hours to acnowledge replies but they are very much appreciated); (my favourite has always been really nice hoisery a bra (with 2 t-shirts stuffed) and a lingerie body, also if i can a nice 3-4 inch heels :daydreaming:

Beverley Sims
02-25-2013, 06:15 AM
You do not need to commit to anything.
If you like what you are doing as apart time activity and in private, keep it that way.
Yes for the mjority the urge comes back all the time, as you get older and progress to other activities it never goes away.
You can always try to regulate it but the temptation is usually too great.
So enjoy what you do without guilt and you should have a good life experience.
What you have experienced is perfectly normal.
It is interesting that dating girls does suppress activities to a small degree.

wantstocrossdress
02-25-2013, 06:17 AM
im in the same boat as you...

i've tried to reduce the stuff that i have but instead i have 2 gymbags of hosiery and half of another for my other stuff. i do it like a hobby. i dont try to force it. just do it when its safe, no one is around, and you're at ease :D

Erica Marie
02-25-2013, 06:57 AM
Sorry hon, this is not something that you commit to. With this you let nature run its course. I think for many of us here it started the same way. Feeling sexy in bras and panties. For some of us it was for sexual stimulation. But as the years go on you start to realize that it is either sexual or part of who you are. After a few purges and some slight regrets you begin to realize to what level you feel comfortable.

linda allen
02-25-2013, 07:16 AM
You do not need to commit to anything.

Exactly. No need to commit. If what you're doing isn't hurting anyone, it's fine.

Ezekiel
02-25-2013, 07:33 AM
Committing to it is something up to you, something that with time and experience you will figure out. I guess you should ask yourself whether is just something of a hobby / occasional or you really feel you should always be dressed that way, that it is something more about an every day expression or way of life. You are not forced to do anything you don't feel will be good for you.

Kimberlyfaye
02-25-2013, 07:53 AM
My advice would be to just keep doing what it is you like. I started out exactly the same as you have. For me it was a sexual thrill and now I've progressed to the point I feel I am a woman inside. So my next goal is to live full time when I can. You don't have to commit to anything right now. Just know that you are doing something you like and it's not hurting anybody else. The urges will always be there and I've found they don't go away as hard as you try. Only you will know if you want to go further than dressing for the sexual thrill. But that decision doesn't have to be made yet. Just take your time and have fun. You'll look back in years to come with good memories about your story :)

Just my thoughts. Hope it helps you hun.

BLUE ORCHID
02-25-2013, 08:34 AM
Hi Confused, The only rule is that are no rules!!

confusedcder
02-25-2013, 09:24 AM
Thanks for all the replies it is very much appreciated. I appreciate very much from the answers it isn't a question of commiting it's something you have and as others say "run it's course" and realise as Beverley said to keep it part time and private it won't hurt anyone. I suppose the thing is that buying an item of attire which I've thought about probably for about half a year on and off would be self saying yes I accept this is what I am/ like to do in private and for the change in mindset for maybe myself to be accepting of it, and the consequences and talks if I get caught out with any items. I did buy a really nice pair of tights but once i did I enjoyed wearing them once but then thought "what am I doing" and threw them away. I suppose the thing that is stopping me is that I do not know whether intamacy of a girlfriend will help these feeling dissapear or supress even more that it is not an issue as I've never in my 20 years been very succesful on that front. I did feel when younger that it was I felt right in it but then later came to just decide it was sexual but really am not sure what exactly it is and whether I will give into a desire, buy tights, a body, some panties and just see what happens...

Briana90802
02-25-2013, 09:37 AM
I find that girl's clothing is meant to be sexy and make a girl feel sexy when wearing it. So why shouldn't it have the same effect on boys? As you get older I'm sure you'll realize that this isn't just a sexual thing. It starts that way for most of us. But then we realize just how meaningful it is. And I'm sure you will too.

NicoleScott
02-25-2013, 09:56 AM
As you get older I'm sure you'll realize that this isn't just a sexual thing. It starts that way for most of us. But then we realize just how meaningful it is. And I'm sure you will too.

That's true for some, maybe most, but certainly not for all. For some, it was and still is sexual, and that's OK. As Orchid said, there are no rules. Whatever drives you to dress and however you choose to express that drive, go for it and have fun.

Jenniferathome
02-25-2013, 10:33 AM
Seems like you are committed to me. The desire to dress comes and goes for all of us. When I was younger, cross dressing always aroused me but I have reached a point where it is comfortable, calming, relaxing, whatever adjective you like. I think we all go through this. I firmly believe it is a genetic trait in us. You can stop for as long as you can, but it is always there. Why fight it.

confusedcder
02-25-2013, 10:18 PM
Hi guys thanks for all your replies,
In a way i have taken the replies to heart that its something born with/ have/ ect and to express it as i already have on and off mainly on for 7 years. Having had a good think about it I don't think at this moment i will give into the urges when they randomly appear for a while. My reasoning is I've allot to figure out in my life at the moment, got final year of uni , getting aditional qualifications, trying to get a lovelife. Allot of times after the sexual pleasure went from cd i'd think what am u=i doing it is only for this (though at times felt empowered and in early years really didn't want the sexual aspect at all at all i wished of sleeping in lingerie all night). Pretty much i'm going to go or try a yr without it, get the other aspects of my life sorted. this view may change and i'll probably try still be a view in this community. I'm unconvinced in my own crossdressing need and for now i think it best possibly to think of that over female clothes.. it may be the tiredness though haha 3am. It could be the stigma attached but i don't want to really feel the stigma of actively hiding the cd from prospective girls atm i think.

NathalieX66
02-25-2013, 10:34 PM
I felt the same way about sushi.
Ever since a business trip to Hong Kong, and Taipei, Taiwan, I became addicted.
When I stayed at my first Asian overseas trip, I realized that the Japanese breakfast menu at my hotel was infinitely and delectably better than the American/European menu.
this girl does chopsticks like the best of them. :battingeyelashes:

Now, I'm forever hooked.