PDA

View Full Version : I won't do that

Nikki A.
02-25-2013, 10:15 AM
Early on I was happy just to dress in lingerie and stay at home, but I would never go out like that.
Later on I felt comfortable underdressing out but I would never wear anything fem that would show and I would never do that.
Then I started to mix in some womens tops & pants with my drab clothes.
Then I tried dressing all enfemme and headed out a ways from home, but I would never dress near home.
My last "won't do that" was that I would never join a group that was too close to home that could out me at home or work.
Well of course I just did join a LGBT group that is close to work and have attended one outing in drab and plan on attending a later event dressed as Nikki. A part of me almost doesn't care if I'm spotted.
I have crossed another line in the sand and I am a bit worried how far I am willing to go. Have I crossed the line from CD to TS
How many of you crossed your lines in the sand & how far have you been willing to go.

Jenniferathome
02-25-2013, 10:20 AM
None of what you wrote strikes me as a transexual issue. As we grow more comfortable with our own cross dressing, we venture further. That is a LONG ways from being TS.

biggirlsarah
02-25-2013, 10:28 AM
It is not a matter of crossing a line in the sand , its being a bit brazen and saying this is me I don't care what you think, or do you want to get outed by someone so you can blame them for you being out.
Just an opinion , I don't think it is a case of crossing from cross dresser to transsexual you either are transsexual or you aren't , you don't graduate from one to the other.

Maria S
02-25-2013, 10:29 AM
As we progress dressing goes from a hobby to a way of life but this certainly does not mean the final outcome is TS. Enjoy the best of both worlds. Once anyone goes the full way there's no turning back. As Jennifer says there is a long way to go before TS stage if ever.

Maria

Angela Campbell
02-25-2013, 02:18 PM
I go out quite a bit dressed. I only care to keep it a secret from my family, who all live in a different town and some in a different state, and my work which isn't local either. I don't care about the neighbors or people in public. I joined two groups and go to a meeting every two weeks, and have other outings in between.

The frequency of your dressing has no bearing of whether or not you are TS.

Nikki A.
02-25-2013, 06:41 PM
Sarah: I agree that I have become more brazen and have accepted that this a part of who I am. As far as looking for someone to "blame" for outing me I think I may be past that point in some ways. At this point it would probably be more of a confirmation than an outing. Especially since there are some coworkers who have been out with Nikki.
I have often thought that if I had all the information 40 yrs ago that is out today via the internet and a site like this I might have chosen a different path than the one I am on now. Maybe I was just hiding from myself and now I realize that there was another road to take. At this point though I think I'd be too scared to change course so I just will continue to straddle the line.

ThisIsBob
02-25-2013, 08:21 PM
Have I crossed the line from CD to TS
How many of you crossed your lines in the sand & how far have you been willing to go.

The line between CD and TS is literally in your head. Do you feel like you ARE (or want to be) a woman, or do you just enjoy occasionally acting/dressing like one?

Lines I've crossed:

Dressing in front of my wife
Dressing in front of some LGBT friends
Dressing in public at a "Gender Bender Ball" event (with my wife in her adorable suit!)
Dressing in public at a small service during this past Transgender Day of Remembrance

Still to come... if I get the job I'm applying for, I'll feel less at risk from the community at large, so I'm pondering occasional dressing in daylight in public while running errands.

Bree Wagner
02-26-2013, 12:00 AM
None of what you wrote strikes me as a transexual issue. As we grow more comfortable with our own cross dressing, we venture further. That is a LONG ways from being TS.

I definitely agree with this. Maybe you're not crossing that line in the sand but the wind is simply blowing all the sand further down the road! :)

Jennifer in CO
02-26-2013, 01:00 AM
lines in the sand have a tendency to be washed away by the waves at the end of a day. Consider your steps forward as just that.

Jenn

Beverley Sims
02-26-2013, 06:12 AM
Nothing transsexual about what you are doing, it is just a natural progression of pushing the boundaries.