PDA

View Full Version : Mmm Pampering day for me....

Barbara Joanne74
02-25-2013, 02:05 PM
Today is my monthly visit to the nail salon for a pedi and mani. It is a wonderful time to relax and be taken care of. I love it here, i am just one of the girls, treated great by both the staff and customers. Maybe someday i can afford twice a month visits.:battingeyelashes:

ArleneRaquel
02-25-2013, 02:09 PM
Sounds like a wonderful experience...I'm jealous. HUGZ doll.

Jamie001
02-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Today is my monthly visit to the nail salon for a pedi and mani. It is a wonderful time to relax and be taken care of. I love it here, i am just one of the girls, treated great by both the staff and customers. Maybe someday i can afford twice a month visits.:battingeyelashes:

The nail salon is a wonderful experience because all that you need to do is be one of the girls. I enjoy my conversations with the nail techs and other customers at the nail drying station while the fire engine red polish is drying on my toenails. There are a lot of guys going to nail salons to get pedicures. I wonder what those guys are thinking when they see the nail tech applying bright red polish to my toenails. It is such a relaxing experience and I feel like a queen at every nail appointment.

Beverley Sims
02-26-2013, 07:50 AM
Not being a nail salon type of person, I experiment at home a lot.

allesha10
02-26-2013, 08:02 AM
Barbara, I am so jealous of you, have a great time and show us the results.

susanmiller64
03-23-2013, 04:19 PM
I love going to the nail salon. I don't get to as offten as I like but when I do wow so relaxing

I Am Paula
03-23-2013, 11:23 PM
I get a pedi, and my gel nails filled every two weeks. That, and having my hair shampooed, are some of lifes true indulgences.

CDChloe1972
03-23-2013, 11:39 PM
I loooooove having my nails painted. It just feels awesome!