PDA

View Full Version : I will be a Princess to your Queen

Ambrosia
02-25-2013, 02:17 PM
Today I am wearing a grey pencil skirt and black leggings with a tight turtleneck hugging me. My blond hair falls below my shoulders and today I have matching lipstick and nail color. Extremely new to dressing I find myself in information overload at times. I use my common sense instincts for many things however, being en femme is work! My community theater acting experience has helped with make up, costume, role play. However what I really needed was someone to talk to. I lucked out. I met many TG/CD's at 1st Event this year and one in particular I became very good friends with. We talk all the time about beauty, clothing, health, dressing, etc. Her experience has helped me in so many ways. She has many tips and interesting suggestions. Debbie was there for me when it was time to step outside. Her suggestion, we met at a hotel room she rented with all of our things. We spent two hours talking, doing our make up and dress. When we were ready Deb drove to the boutique for our shopping. We spent hours shopping, talking, trying things on, modeling what worked and what didn't. I felt radiant again, en femme but this time with a friend. We had lunch in a nice and friendly restaurant she knows. We made our way back to the hotel room. I tried everything on again that I bought just for fun. We laughed. A nice safe day out for two girls in the burbs! So, I feel very lucky to have met someone I can talk to about all this, ask a bazillion questions to and share some newbie fascinations with. Bless her! :battingeyelashes:

ArleneRaquel
02-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Ambrosia,
Great post hon, I loved reading your experience. HUGZ !

joank
02-25-2013, 07:17 PM
You may want to google femulate.org. You may live close to each other.

Beverley Sims
02-26-2013, 07:33 AM
A nice story and may it continue to be a good relationship.