PDA

View Full Version : Been a while

tanyalynn51
02-25-2013, 04:00 PM
It has been a while since I have been on here. Most of the problem had to do with computer problems at home, and i will not use public computers and cant use the one at work. Ive finally gotten a new laptop and home wifi. I am dealing with the tg issues as well as I can. Although I havent really moved any really forward towards transitioning, but am somewhat comfortable with myself. One thing my wonderful therapist told me before she died was that I had to learn to deal with where I was at by liking who I am on the inside and knowing who I am. I think i am there, and am able to deal with the rest as it comes. That doesnt mean there arent changes. I did take hormones for most of a year before I had to stop for health reasons. I have been so overweight that it was hard to tell how much. I was sick for several months, and I didnt even realize myself that i lost 25 lbs. Now, some of the changes are becoming obvious to me, but not enough to be to other people unless they are looking. I am not going to stop losing weight, so I guess Im going to have to learn to deal with that as it comes. Gotta say that it is really good to be back on here.

Laurie Ann
02-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Tanya,

Welcome back home.