PDA

View Full Version : Waved to my neighbor

Barbara Maria
02-25-2013, 05:31 PM
Hi,everyone. I'm so excited! I went girl shopping this morning and found some cute shorts and tank tops. I got home and girled up and tried them on. I'm strictly in the closet(though I don't want to be)but I thought it was such a nice day I would have my coffee outside. After a few minutes,my neighbor lady came out. At first I thought,oops,but she just looked at me,waved and smiled. The first time anyone has seen me in full Barbara mode.I've been on cloud 9 ever since. Just wanted to share that with y'all. XOXO Barbara

ArleneRaquel
02-25-2013, 05:36 PM
barbara,
A very lovely and exciting post hon. Best Wishes & HUGZ !

Beverley Sims
02-26-2013, 07:46 AM
Does she think you are your girlfriend?
That caused some confusion for me once only my girlfriend did not recognize me.
She came round later an asked in a roundabout way trying to find out who the brunette chick with the long hair was.
I drove her mad for a couple of days and when she came around the next time she accidentally ran into the long haired brunette chick.
She stood and asked me who I was and what I was doing there. It took a couple of minutes to answer and if I hadn't spoken then I may have not been recognized even then.
It was great making up though.

linda allen
02-26-2013, 09:21 AM
Hi,everyone. I'm so excited! I went girl shopping this morning and found some cute shorts and tank tops. I got home and girled up and tried them on. I'm strictly in the closet(though I don't want to be)but I thought it was such a nice day I would have my coffee outside. After a few minutes,my neighbor lady came out. At first I thought,oops,but she just looked at me,waved and smiled. The first time anyone has seen me in full Barbara mode.I've been on cloud 9 ever since. Just wanted to share that with y'all. XOXO Barbara

Let us know how things go the next time you speak to her.

Amie Marie
02-26-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm so excited for u. I agree with Linda, u have to let us know the next time u talk what happens.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-26-2013, 02:49 PM
one small step for you barbara and you never now one more step may come one day for you

lingerieLiz
02-26-2013, 04:48 PM
I find if you are nice to your neighbors they are nice and don't care.

Barbara Maria
02-26-2013, 09:24 PM
Hi,all. Thanks so much for getting back to me. My experience was a little thing,but big for me! So wonderful to have friends like you to share it with. I'll keep you posted. XOXO Barbara