PDA

View Full Version : Active Tri Ess chapters in Az

Amanda_Robinson
02-26-2013, 01:58 AM
Hi everybody,
I was wondering if there are any active Tri Ess chapters in the Tucson\Phoenix area.
How would I go about joining? The SAGA website gives contact info for one in Tucson but it says membership is by invitation only and I dont know anyone. :sad:
~Amanda

Eryn
02-26-2013, 02:06 AM
There is probably a contact number or email and you should give it a try. "Invitation Only" usually means that they want to meet with prospective members privately before inviting them to a regular meeting. That is the procedure one of my groups uses and there was nothing sinister about it. I simply met with one of the members en drab and chatted a bit. It's just a way to ensure the safety of their members.

Cheryl T
02-26-2013, 03:45 AM
I believe all the Tri-Ess chapters are that way.
First contact them. When I did years ago I had to meet with one of the sisters and be interviewed. They do this to weed out the curiosity seekers and such. Mostly it's just a formality.
Email if they have an address and take it from there.

Stephanie Miller
02-26-2013, 08:13 AM
I'll send you a P.M.
There is a very nice Tri Ess chapter here in Phoenix. I'm sure you would enjoy it.

balthazar4cds
04-17-2013, 08:06 PM
I'm in Tucson if anyone needs a ride or support finding the local chapter.

Balthazar4cds..

Angela Campbell
04-18-2013, 04:46 AM
Yes they will likely want to interview you first and see if you are who you say you are. It is a way to make sure they avoid obvious troublemakers. It is for the safety of the members. I am a member of the largest tri ess group in the nation and they sent me a questionaire and then did a telephone interview first before inviting me to a meeting as a guest. Contact them and get started. It has been a wonderful thing for me.