PDA

View Full Version : Im so excited.........

MysticLady
02-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Hello Everyone

I just wanted to share.
Now that i'm single I have been extensively building up my waredrobe and now currently shopping for the perfect wig. Once I have everything I plan on setting up a makeover at ULTA early I hope and then hopfully once done I can dress there and leave as a woman and spend the day shopping and being about en femme. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps and a wonderful feeling at the same time.
Oh I can't wait. Sometimes I wonder if the anticipation is not as good as the actual day I do it. Anyway girls, wish me luck and I hope I don't scare anybody:heehee:

Stevie
02-26-2013, 10:24 AM
That sounds so cool. Wish you the best. Let us know how it goes. I want to try one to see if I can pull it off. There are too many obstacles in the way right now.

VickysBFF
02-26-2013, 11:00 AM
Mysticlady: If I understand you correctly, you want to go to Ulta in drab and get a makeover and then get changed to be en femme? I don't think that there are any facilities for changing at any of the Ultas that I have been to.
Nothing against Ulta, they are very friendly and have good products, but you might consider either going en femme but without makeup or to find a private makeup artist.
My first time out I used a private makeup artist and had good results.
Also, it is really hard to transform from drab to femme anywhere, much less a public restroom which would be your only option at Ulta to my knowledge.

MysticLady
02-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Mysticlady: If I understand you correctly, you want to go to Ulta in drab and get a makeover and then get changed to be en femme? I don't think that there are any facilities for changing at any of the Ultas that I have been to.
Nothing against Ulta, they are very friendly and have good products, but you might consider either going en femme but without makeup or to find a private makeup artist.
My first time out I used a private makeup artist and had good results.
Also, it is really hard to transform from drab to femme anywhere, much less a public restroom which would be your only option at Ulta to my knowledge.

Thank You for the information. For some reason or another I assumed they provided changing rooms. I may take your advice and go dressed already.

Marsha Marsh
02-26-2013, 11:35 AM
I hope have fun and let us know how it goes. I am dying to have a makeover.
Marsha

Beverley Sims
02-26-2013, 12:42 PM
You are not likely to scare any body, but if you experiment with some basic makeup first it will help you.
Get fitted for a wig and they will help you choose a satisfactory color and design.
You do need to walk the walk first and see where you want to go so as it is a successful day.
Why spoil it because of something you have forgotten.

VickysBFF
02-26-2013, 02:58 PM
Thank You for the information. For some reason or another I assumed they provided changing rooms. I may take your advice and go dressed already.

You are welcome! Good luck to you; I hope that it goes well and is a good experience. Going dressed already is probably your best option.

MysticLady
03-09-2013, 01:48 AM
Hello All
Just wanted to touch base and let you know that it's getting close. I got one outfit and need 3 others. I ordered some shoes from payless and can't wait to get them. I got 3 pair and need three more outfits to go with them. Im still shopping for a wig but I believe Ive narrowed down to this one place. They'll fit it for me and I need to get that done and then finally plan my venture. Im hoping to spend at least 3 days in femme. Im hoping to meet friends and spend some time with them. I hope Im not all talk and no walk. I really want to do this just to at least say I did it.:D
Again, please wish me luck. Thank You Ladies

P.S. Im sitting here writing and reading and my darn pantyhose keep rolling down over my little tire:heehee:,any ideas and how to keep them up....please help:)

Tracii G
03-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Get a waist cincher or a corset of some kind.
Wal Mart has shapers that do a great job.
Get the one you step into and has clasps up the front they work great for me.

MysticLady
03-09-2013, 02:12 AM
Thanks Tracii
Your the Bomb:)