PDA

View Full Version : Why not do it anyway

stacycoral
02-26-2013, 01:04 PM
:) Hi, so why don't we just go out in public when ever we feel like it?I setting at home 98% dressed as afemale and ready to go out and see the day,(even if is snowing and a breeze in the air), so why don't go, two reasons for me. 1 the family having teenage girls in highschool at a small school, i don't want to cause any trouble for them, you remember and how bad kids can be to one another, i don't what my girls to have deal with it, my girls know to a certain point about my loving woman skirts and all, but to be seen as a woman around a small rural towns would not go good,my SO lets me dress at home as much as i need to, with out the girls at home. 2.My freind Teri, could tell you that it is like in rural america, the cowboys don't go for anything out of their little community what your need to be,you just can't afford to be black ball and live here, so yes i love being here, but it sadness:sad:to me to no end, that i can't be a girl and enjoy the going to events as i what to. So what is holding you back from going out and enjoy the life we like, i know the few times i been out it was a blast, i am so ready for another trip to the high mile to go out and be free as a woman.:2c: Thanks for reading and can't wait to hear from you all.:daydreaming:

stephNE
02-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Hi Stacy, Great question. I would say the same as you. If this was a perfect world, I'll bet I would be dressed 9 of every 10 days. But the main two reasons I don't dress often, is that I don't want to mess with my 1. family or 2. income. Maybe not being able to Cd often, makes those times even more special.

Lorileah
02-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Two logical reasons when you live in the "wild west" :) But then again, I have seen what some cowboys wear and I wonder why they dress up like that to go drinking...honestly do you NEED spurs and sheepskin chaps to get a Pink Lady at the Longbranch????

DonnaT
02-26-2013, 01:53 PM
:) So what is holding you back from going out and enjoy the life we like
My wife!

I've been out, but not very often near to home. My wife worries the neighbors might see, or her acquaintances might see, etc.

Erica Marie
02-26-2013, 02:18 PM
I think most of us "dont" because of the lack of tolerance and lack of openmindedness of the people around us. Small town life is hard. Everyone knows everyone and you hate to risk job or what family may have to deal with.

Jenni Yumiko
02-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Too established in my career to risk endangering it, PTA board, band dad, youth hockey coach, hockey player. Parents do NOT want to know about anything outside the "norm" with people who interact with their kids

Stevie
02-26-2013, 02:57 PM
One of many reasons why I don't wish to go out in public.

Jamie001
02-26-2013, 03:16 PM
90 percent of the fear is in your own minds. We create most of our demons. Consider a person that is an alcoholic and everyone is aware of it. The person does not drink at work and is good at his job. He is not fired because his drinking does not interfere with work. Same for crossdressing. Crossdress on your own time and keep it away from work so that folks at work are not affected by it.

RADER
02-26-2013, 03:26 PM
I can relate; As I am known very well around my neighborhood, As MR Fix-it,
And Mr. American Legion guy, And Mr. friendly Snow plow "Man" when we get a bad one;
like we are getting now. The forecast is for 6+" today and 3 more tomorrow.
And I thought I could give up Snow for "Lent"
Rader

Jenni Yumiko
02-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Can you come plow my driveway please? I have a nice layer of ice under the now heavy snow and my stupid snowblower decided it didnt want to go out in the cold.

AllyCDTV
02-26-2013, 04:16 PM
I find I can have much more fun at home doing things I could never do in public.

stacycoral
02-26-2013, 07:32 PM
Hi Stacy, Great question. I would say the same as you. If this was a perfect world, I'll bet I would be dressed 9 of every 10 days. But the main two reasons I don't dress often, is that I don't want to mess with my 1. family or 2. income. Maybe not being able to Cd often, makes those times even more special.
yes those are most important,

Two logical reasons when you live in the "wild west" :) But then again, I have seen what some cowboys wear and I wonder why they dress up like that to go drinking...honestly do you NEED spurs and sheepskin chaps to get a Pink Lady at the Longbranch????
how would she knew you were a cowboy with out them.

My wife!

I've been out, but not very often near to home. My wife worries the neighbors might see, or her acquaintances might see, etc.

Yes i have heard the same thing, even tho i might step out the front door time to time

I think most of us "dont" because of the lack of tolerance and lack of openmindedness of the people around us. Small town life is hard. Everyone knows everyone and you hate to risk job or what family may have to deal with.
both that the true about everyone know and that is not always good for us girls.

Too established in my career to risk endangering it, PTA board, band dad, youth hockey coach, hockey player. Parents do NOT want to know about anything outside the "norm" with people who interact with their kids
I know what you mean for sure, on a committe dealing with young people right now.

One of many reasons why I don't wish to go out in public.
ok, i understand, i did want for many years, but now i just what to free my wings.

90 percent of the fear is in your own minds. We create most of our demons. Consider a person that is an alcoholic and everyone is aware of it. The person does not drink at work and is good at his job. He is not fired because his drinking does not interfere with work. Same for crossdressing. Crossdress on your own time and keep it away from work so that folks at work are not affected by it.

Jamie the public don't understand and don't want to, i believe about the demons, it is scary the first time in publc,

I can relate; As I am known very well around my neighborhood, As MR Fix-it,
And Mr. American Legion guy, And Mr. friendly Snow plow "Man" when we get a bad one;
like we are getting now. The forecast is for 6+" today and 3 more tomorrow.
And I thought I could give up Snow for "Lent"
Rader
Va has taken away all my snakcs so i gave up popcorn, i have to eat something, let snow let snow let snow!!!

Can you come plow my driveway please? I have a nice layer of ice under the now heavy snow and my stupid snowblower decided it didnt want to go out in the cold.

I bet rader would rader a good person.

I find I can have much more fun at home doing things I could never do in public.

ok, home is a safe place, good for you, it sounds like your happy,

Raychel
02-26-2013, 07:49 PM
I also have teenage kids in school, along with my brother that lives just 1 mile down the street, and
my father does not know yet. Although My Father is next on the list to find out about my other side
that will be happening within the next few months. Once he knows then all bets are off.

Rachelakld
02-26-2013, 07:51 PM
I want spurs and snow - my girls outfits fill my wardrobe, puts my daughters wardrobes to shame (they're 13 & 15 and know not to tell anybody). I've got my cowboy hat and riding jacket, need a horse (yes I can ride quite well), spurs and a couple of colt peacemakers - but that's another sub-personality.
Snow would be nice, 5 seconds in this sun & I'm burnt.

Anyway, I often wear leggings & top at home, sometimes with bra & wig (photo of me with daughter on my blog site).
Wife doesn't want her family to know because they are very oppionated against anyone "different", and I doubt my boss would like the idea of my afterhours hobby even though at our meetings they say they do not tolorate any harrassment for any reason including race or sex etc etc. Luckily I'm surrounded by about 2 million people who don't know me.

JenniferMBlack
02-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Nothing in fact I went out today. Even with the freezing rain and wind. I even went to the outlet mall like 2 miles from my house. Of course anyone who matters already knows and the rest I could care less if they know or not.

Ceri Anne
02-26-2013, 11:51 PM

I have a cowboy friend who wears hose under his jeans.......not to crossdress, but to prevent chaffing during long days in the saddle (yes, a real cowboy) It also helps him stay warm on chilly days.

Beverley Sims
02-27-2013, 06:19 AM
I do not dress locally, I go to the other side of town or another city.