PDA

View Full Version : Yet another "Went to the Doctor" thread

lingerieLiz
02-26-2013, 05:04 PM
Well I had a doctor's appointment today. I put on all gg clothes and had started to put on a bra when I thought about the fact that my wife might be in there with me.

It was supposed to be a results conference and I already knew I was in good health, but since my wife might be in there I decided not to wear the bra. While my wife is aware she feels uncomfortable in situations like this.

Sure enough he wanted to listen to my heart and lungs for the 99th time.

I don't usually wear fem underwear to any doctor's appointment. While it wouldn't bother me for them to know, a couple do, I want the doctor to concentrate on the business at hand. I know they have seen it all. I hear it at dinners often.

Richelle423
02-26-2013, 05:55 PM
What would I do in your situation is to wear women's boy shorts which can pass as men's " trunks" or look for women's sporty bikini that can passs for men's

Jamie001
02-26-2013, 06:04 PM
What would I do in your situation is to wear women's boy shorts which can pass as men's " trunks" or look for women's sporty bikini that can passs for men's

Your doctor doesn't care about the clothing that you are wearing or if you are wearing makeup. I make no effort to change and just go to the doctor in my normal feminine male mode.

Beverley Sims
02-27-2013, 06:33 AM
I just don't let it be an issue.

linda allen
02-27-2013, 07:03 AM
When I visit the doctor, I wear "boy" underwear. It's not that difficult. And I don't base my decision on my wife being in the room.

GaleWarning
02-27-2013, 07:24 AM
I think it is wonderful that you were so considerate of your wife's feelings!
Well done.

Michelle123
02-27-2013, 08:53 AM
I (personally) have always had a problem with going to the doctor wearing anything feminine underneath. I just dont think it is fair to the doctors to subject them to something that could be very embarrasing to them, even if the person wearing the feminine underclothes isn't embarrased. After all, there is a strong possibilty that you may need to at least partially remove some clothing, so you are basically "forcing" the doctor into this situation, which i feel is not fair at all. Just my opinion.

Jamie001
02-27-2013, 12:28 PM
I (personally) have always had a problem with going to the doctor wearing anything feminine underneath. I just dont think it is fair to the doctors to subject them to something that could be very embarrassing to them, even if the person wearing the feminine underclothes isn't embarrased. After all, there is a strong possibilty that you may need to at least partially remove some clothing, so you are basically "forcing" the doctor into this situation, which i feel is not fair at all. Just my opinion.

You are not forcing the doctor into anything because you are simply wearing the clothing that you normally wear. Doctors see a lot of things including genital piercings and think nothing of it. If it doesn't affect your health, then they are not concerned with it. Why would it matter whether you are wearing male or female underwear?