PDA

View Full Version : the first time I tried it...

ThatTabooFeeling
02-26-2013, 06:15 PM
... I still get horny thinking about it... I was 17, and a friend's sister left her nylons on her bedroom floor. I walked past the room and completely on impulse, "borrowed" them without even knowing what I'd do with them. I just knew she looked really hot in them when I'd seen her earlier.

That night in bed it suddenly occurred to me to try them on... that feeling of nylon on my legs was just amazing and I spent every night in them for ages after.

Ah, happy days!

What are all your first-time stories?

SandraInHose
02-26-2013, 06:59 PM
Similar for me, too. I was 13, stayed home sick from school one day. My mom was dressed up to go shopping with her friends, and at the last minutes decided not to wear pantyhose. Took them off and tossed them on her floor. I couldn't resist the urge and soon after the front door closed I was clumsily slipping them on. The feeling was indescribable. Here I am 38 yrs later, and still get an awesome sensation when pulling on the hose!

ArleneRaquel
02-26-2013, 07:03 PM
Hose, stocking or knee, thigh highs, was the norm back when I first wore a pair way back, sometime, in the 1950's. They were my mothers and I have always loved the feel of the hose, now against my hairless legs. It is such an amazing feeling.

phlover
02-26-2013, 07:51 PM
When I was around ten, I played with my friend in his house and found a pair of stockings left in the room. I stole and put them into the pocket of my trousers. My heart was pounding for fear of being caught. When I returned to my house, I tried them on. There were no bands on those stockings, and I later fixed them with rubber bands. The touch on my legs were ecstatic and I can't forget the first feeling. After it, I picked up several pairs of stockings (pantyhose were not in the market at that time) and I found some clipping bands that fix them on my legs. They were not so convenient. After them, thigh-high stockings with bands came to the market, which I enjoyed much for their convenience. After that, as you all know, pantyhose age began and the ultimate joy of wearing them over the waist was beyond expression! Since then, my addiction begun with pantyhose moved into heels, skirts, body shapers, nail polishes, wigs and dresses. I can't make up yet as I don't have my own independent space to do it, but I think if I have one some day I would begin making up. At present, I enjoy my feminization under the waist. Sorry for the long and loose writing.

Rogina B
02-26-2013, 08:35 PM
... I still get horny thinking about it... I was 17, and a friend's sister left her nylons on her bedroom floor. I walked past the room and completely on impulse, "borrowed" them without even knowing what I'd do with them. I just knew she looked really hot in them when I'd seen her earlier.

That night in bed it suddenly occurred to me to try them on... that feeling of nylon on my legs was just amazing and I spent every night in them for ages after.
You don't suppose she ever wondered where they went,do you?

ThatTabooFeeling
02-26-2013, 09:06 PM
I do wonder that sometimes, yes. Although I didn't at the time.... I was young and foolish. Now I'm less young, but still foolish :P

You don't suppose she ever wondered where they went,do you?

Enjoying everyone's stories!

Diana1469
02-26-2013, 09:15 PM
The first time I deliberataly tried on something feminine was also a pair of nylons. I took them from Mom's laundry and put them on in the garage. It was wonderful. Now I wear it all! I vaguely remember when I was about 5, that my siblings(older) put me in a skirt and top from my sister's 'cowgirl' outfit. I think I enjoyed it so much they had a hard time getting me out of it. I only remembered that incident after reading about so many of us having an experience with women's clothes at a very young age.

Janie {3
02-26-2013, 09:20 PM
I was four. Put on my sister's bathing suit, and have been dressing ever since.

BLUE ORCHID
02-26-2013, 09:30 PM
Hi TTF, It was probably mom's nylons and hells.

Julie Denier
02-26-2013, 09:48 PM
I remember clomping around in Mom's shoes as a little kid, but the first time I can recall really dressing was when I was maybe 12 years old. Of course, I had been curious before then, but one day when I was alone at home, I was poking around in a basement closet where my mom stored some of her old clothes and decided to dive right in. I slipped into some pantyhose from the rag bag and tried on a couple dresses and some shoes; I remember some gold pumps and pale-pink slingbacks. It was the last time I had heels that fit until I bought my own as an adult (Mom wore 10s and 11s), and it was probably the last time I had hairless legs ;) No wig or makeup - that didn't come until just a couple years ago. The experience obviously stuck with me ...

Beverley Sims
02-27-2013, 06:28 AM
I had gone to a sleepover with some girls when I was eight.
They had girls bathers for swimming, obviously I could not go naked.
I did look the part even then.

Emma Beth
02-27-2013, 08:45 AM
I was a preteen and I was looking for something when I found it. It was a teddy that belonged to my Mother. I don't know what possessed me to do it, but right then and there I stripped down and put it on and the fabric felt so wonderful. I really enjoyed the snap crotch as well. Over the years I put it on until I moved out and began to suppress my desires to dress.

Lisa Gerrie
02-27-2013, 08:53 AM
My older sister's damaged nylons, fished from a bathroom wastebasket. I never had much courage about going through drawers or the laundry, but sis got a lot of runs.

-- MS

Esteafanie
02-27-2013, 09:13 AM
Well..... first time I have ever disclosed this, thanks everyone for providing a comfortable space to feel free to share our deepest secrets. I LOVE CD.COM!!! With that said, first time, and this memory came after years and years of processing and trying to explain my inclination for feminine clothing. My brother and sister were outside washing the car, I was left alone inside and something made me want to try my sister's school uniform skirt....something inside of me switch and my wiring completely changed ever since. Secretly borrowed her one piece years later. But still remember the feeling as I felt the skirt on me. What was it? why did I do it?.., can't explain!!! but coming to terms with it and designating the role it should play in my life ;) Love the site, love you all...thanks again!!!

Tammy Nowakowski
02-27-2013, 10:45 AM
mine was back in 1980 when my cousin spent the night at our house when she left she forgot to get her nightgown and i keep it and wore it all the time

Elirra
02-27-2013, 01:47 PM
I was about 5 and was using the bathroom when I noticed my mom had her pantyhose drying on the shower curtain rod. I don't know why but I decided to try them on. At that age I guess I had noticed how pretty girls were and wanted to experience that same beauty for myself (why not? - still a question that permeates my life in more ways than one).

So, I started putting them on and wouldn't you know my mom starts knocking on the door asking what I was doing. How did she know? I tried to keep the door closed but she forced her way in and caught me. Needless to say it was a very traumatic experience! She scolded me and told me that those were not for me but were for girls. I still liked the thrill of it though and would later learn to enjoy the naughtiness of crossdressing in secret. Still gets me going; how could being bad feel so good? Conversation for another thread...

Later that same year I would try my sisters make up on while everyone was home and then walk into the living room on purpose for everyone to see. My older brother just laughed and asked me "what are you trying to be, a clown?" I guess I knew I could get away with it by just being a "naive" child. Played it like a fiddle ;)

traci_k
03-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Mom's Nylons in the Bathroom
Mom used to dry her nylons on the shower curtain. Don't know why I tried them on the first time,, but it was love at first sensation. I had to be 10 or 11. Got really bummed out when I outgrew her shoes.

Hugs All,
Traci

nhlighthouse
03-01-2013, 08:59 PM
OK Gurls,Ladies and wannabes...I have my own opinion MOP to the reason why we love the feel of womens clothes is that they provide for us the FREEDOM from clothes CLINGING on our bodies. the tightness of nylons/pantyhose/thigh & Knee highs surround our legs as opposed to just hanging and rubbing against our legs. For the last couple of days I wore Daisy Funetes size 3x polyester blouses with no one detecting anything. They felt great so soft and loose. Give 'em a try Kohl's carries them. also Jessica Simpson snake skin leggings ......WOW what a look and feel!!!
Well that is my take on the feel and why we like it......I also started at 12 yrs.

ThatTabooFeeling
03-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Great stories and insights ladies, keep 'em coming!

Barbara Maria
03-02-2013, 06:02 AM
Sometime in my 20s I would put on my wifes panties occasionaly,but only leave them on for a few minutes.I couldn't risk her finding out.So I fought and supressed the urge.But the first time I actually dressed was only about 6 months ago.It's eerie how it happened. I live alone now,and I laid down for a nap.I only dozed off for a few minutes,and woke up with an irresistable urge to put on womens underwear. I got up immediately,went to JCPenney and bought a bra and some assorted panties.It escalated from there and I've been dressing every chance I get.It was almost like the woman in me saying,"alright,you ,this has gone far enough!I'm coming out NOW!" I'm so glad she did!

edith
03-02-2013, 12:22 PM
When I was around six I remember trying on my mom's lipstick and putting balls of yarn down the front of my shirt and being frustrated that I couldn't make them stay in place. :P

A few years later I started wearing my mom's clothes while she was at work. I am an only child and my parents had divorced by this time, so I had lots of time alone with my mom's wardrobe. Like so many of you here, pantyhose was a favorite item for me, as well as her one-piece bathing suit. I loved how tight it was and how it made me feel like I had changed somehow into a real girl.

EllenJo
03-02-2013, 01:16 PM
When my older sisters hit puberty I noticed that all of a sudden they were accumulating a lot of new underwear. From this I started looking at the Sears catalog especially the women's underwear section. The swell of their breats and the smoothness between their legs. One night when I was 13 and home alone I ventured into my sisters room and began inspecting all of the things in their underwear drawers. I came across a very pretty girdle brief. I immediately stripped and tried it on, even thinking to tuck to see if I could appear smooth between my legs just like in the catalog. I was amazed at the feeling and proceeded to try on a bra and then a slip. In less than 15 minutes I was totally hooked for life. I remember sitting in the living room with my legs crossed and gently feeling the lace hem of the slip and the nylon against my body. After a sudden wave of feeling swept over me, (I'm sure you all know what I mean). I was horrified to feel a creeping wetness down below. I had to hurry and take everything off and get it all washed and dried, and put away before anyone came home. 47 years later I am still hooked.

Mikaylagirl
03-03-2013, 02:06 AM
I was approximately 13 yrs old. Was at a distant relatives house visiting. She was one of my best friends as a child. She was about 13-14 at the time. We were hanging out in her bedroom and she left the room for some reason. When she came back...there I am at her clean clothes wash basket,holding a pair of her panties. Start struck. Totally affixed on them.
I knew she came back in the room,but I was holding these panties,and locked onto them. She looked and me,smiled and told me I was more than welcome to try them on.
Like Superman I was off to the bathroom,in a flash.
She shouted over to me that she wanted to see them on me.
I raced over to her room and as I was gazing at myself in her mirror,she was commenting on how cute they were on me. Her gift statement..."you can keep them if you want".
I put my jeans on and she had told me that every time I came to hang out with her,I was ok to wear them. I visited her a lot for some many years and as we grew. Every now and then she would let me pick a pair of her panties from her dresser for myself. Our lives eventually grew apart and recently after almost 30 yrs I ran into her. The panty subject was not bought up,but she did invite me over to her house for dinner and drinks. I was so happy to see her again. Distant cousin and super close friend. Had years of catching up to do. After dinner,we retired to the back deck. Got to chatting. She excused her self to use the bathroom. A few minutes later she comes to me and offers to show me around her new home. As we entered her master bedroom. She stops me in the doorway. Hugs me and whispers in my ear,"The top drawer is all my favorite panties,help yourself"!
I am very happy to say,that after all these years,we are now best friends again!
THAT....was the beginning of it all for me. Honestly!
Something about the lack of material. The cut. The fit. They were tiny,burgundy and silk bikini panties,with side ties.

Maria 60
03-03-2013, 07:47 AM
I some days think back and for some reason I don't remember what the first article of clothing I put on was, but I do remember sharing room with my sister for a while and when I did get my own room she didn't have enough drawers in her room so she would put some clothes she wouldn't wear much in my drawer and closet. I remember there was nighties or her old skirts and tops and there was this long half slip that would go to my ankles with a beautiful lace bottom. I couldn't wait to get the chance to try it on. That same day I went into her room and took a pair of her pantyhose and back then coffee colour was very popular and that night I put on the pantyhose and when I slide that slip on OMG I still remember even now how amazing that felt and wore it to bed for many nights and lost a lot of sleep those next few nights. I think you know what I mean.

lindalatex
03-03-2013, 09:58 AM
It was my mother's nylons and rubber girdle. The rubber girdle attracted me as I have a fetish for rubber and it seemed a good idea to put the nylons on. Such a superb sensation. So I tried putting on one of her dresses as well and was hooked. This occurred when I was 13.

michellecd9999
03-03-2013, 03:26 PM
First time was around age 12. My mom had stored some older clothes in a dresser which was in my bedroom. One of the items on the top was a sheer blue nylon nighty that went down to around my knees. For some reason I wanted to see what it felt like and put it on. The experience was totally sexual and continues to be.
Michelle