PDA

View Full Version : How do you cope?

Katie Louise
02-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Arrrrgh! I've got the urge to dress but with the partner and 5 kids home, I have very little time. How do you cope?

Leah Lynn
02-26-2013, 09:03 PM
Sometimes all you'll get is a brief moment. A chance to slip on a pair of panties and pantyhose, savor an instant, and return to drab. Maybe it's only a touch of fabric. Then you learn to hold the memory of the sensation until the next moment. Sometimes, you'll get the chance to dress entirely. It ain't easy.

Leah

phlover
02-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Yea, it's really hard to dress with your family members around. I usually get dressed when I come to my office, which is my own private space where I can lock the door and wear whatever I like. I underdress feminine clothing such as pantyhose and shaper when I work with my colleagues or have meetings. Except those cases, I work almost alone in my own office all day long. That's really fortunate for me. I think my addiction to cross-dressing (especially pantyhose, shaper, heels and skirt) as the years go by.

RenneB
02-26-2013, 09:49 PM
I'm with Leah on this one girl, grab the time that you can to do what you can to get into the comfy clothes. There will always be 'dry' time and then there will be 'wet' times....

Renne......

DeeArel
02-26-2013, 10:00 PM
I think of the memories of my last time dressed. They make me feel wonderful and tide me over until the next opportunity.

Jilmac
02-26-2013, 10:14 PM
When I was in the kid and family business, I kept a stash of lingerie and clothes in my basement and my workshop became my hideaway. At times it was extremely difficult to get down into the basement to enjoy my favorite hobby but I took advantage of every minute of free time so I could indulge myself.

Bree Wagner
02-27-2013, 12:25 AM
It depends. Does your wife know and support? My wife takes the kids out to dinner once a month so I can go out and have a night dressed where I can come back after the kids are asleep. Could something like that work for you?

-Bree

Diversity
02-27-2013, 12:35 AM
You just need a lot of patience....
Have you told your partner about your need to dress?
Di

Katie Louise
02-27-2013, 01:14 AM
No, my partner doesn't know and I'd like to keep it that way for now at least. I know honesty is the best policy, but I'm terrified.

Beverley Sims
02-27-2013, 05:57 AM
You will soon learn how to balance it out and get some time to yourself.
One day you may share it with someone.

linda allen
02-27-2013, 07:10 AM
No, my partner doesn't know and I'd like to keep it that way for now at least. I know honesty is the best policy, but I'm terrified.

I don't know about this "partner" thing, is it your wife? Your live in girlfriend? Boyfriend?

Regardless, unless you can be certain that they are away from the house and certain that they won't come back before a certain time, you're taking a big risk dressing in the house. Even if someone is at work, you never know if they will get sick and come home early.

Some folks have gone so far as to rent a storage unit and go there to dress. Still you have to keep that secret and have an explanation for why you're leaving the house.

Basically, you've put yourself in a situation where you can't dress as often as you would like. It's up to you to decide what's more important, your dressing or your partner and children. You can change the situation if it's that important to you.

Jenniferathome
02-27-2013, 11:06 AM
I think there is a big difference if your partner does not know about your cross dressing vs your kids. If you are hiding from your SO, finding time is 100x more difficult. What terrifies you about telling your partner? Is your relationship on solid footing? If yes, then telling can be done without dire consequence.

Stephanie47
02-27-2013, 12:35 PM
With an unknowing wife/girlfriend and five kids, it's going to be difficult to get femme time. I went through that phase of life, but, with two kids. When my wife took them to church or she was volunteering/working at their schools, I took off a "sick" day or "therapy day." Sometimes I slipped on a pair of panties or pantyhose before I went to work. My best times were week long road trips for business. I took along a full wardrobe, makeup and wigs. I had a blast after work.

AllyCDTV
02-27-2013, 05:25 PM
In my case, since crossdressing is purely sexual, I just find something else to get off on if I feel the urge to dress and can't. Once I get off, all the urge to dress is gone.

cdxmatty
02-27-2013, 06:50 PM
Ally, I am the same way. . .

renaej7
02-27-2013, 09:23 PM
I have 5 kids as well and it is extremely hard to get that alone time. My wife knows and is very supportive. When we go shopping now with the family...we have coded language so she knows I want this piece of clothing and/or shoes and she needs to pick it up. You can cope by wearing panties, stockings, camisoles, etc under your regular clothes. It helps me cope tremendously. Also, continue to post on the messge boards on here. A lot of anxiety may come from not having an outlet as well.