PDA

View Full Version : How have you injured yourself?

Lisa Gerrie
02-27-2013, 08:45 AM
In the pursuit of crossdressing, I mean. Not just twisted ankles and razor/Nair burns; I mean things like skin damage from experimenting with the wrong kind of tape or adhesive, as in a recent thread. Household products are rarely labeled "not for use in crossdressing" and I for one have tried a wide variety of substances, attempting to achieve certain effects.

I got in trouble with SuperGlue way back when it first came out, resulting in an uncomfortable trip to the hardware store for solvent. I probably looked like I had to pee. Still have traces of a small scar.

-- MS

alwayshave
02-27-2013, 08:57 AM
I must admit I was removing all the hair from my body with a depilatory cream and burnt the skin off the end of my index finger. Next time I used gloves.

Michelle James
02-27-2013, 10:31 AM
I got Nair on my nipples and burned the heck out of them and once I put my back out putting on my tights. I was out of commission for weeks.

Veronnie2
02-27-2013, 10:45 AM
Unpleasant memory, Once while I was tucked, or so I thought, and wearing a pair of girl jeans, I was walking on a icy sidewalk, and I ended up doing the splits. I hit the ground in full split mode and thought I crushed my nether parts. I hurt for a week. So much for dumb stunts of wearing heels on icy sidewalks. So yes, being dressed has hurt me....once....Veronnie2

docrobbysherry
02-27-2013, 11:29 AM
Of course, I've had my share of tripping incidents in high, 5+", heels. And, rashes and blisters from breasts forms.
However, some of the wounds and issues caused by wearing tite laced corsets may be unique? Rashes, blisters, some cuts, bruised ribs sore for days, aggravated painful nerves in my hips, and finally hemorrhoid issues!

Maria S
02-27-2013, 11:36 AM
On my first time out I cut the soles of my feet running in stocking feet along the pavement whilst being pursued by a gang of boys.

Maria

Beverley Sims
02-27-2013, 11:40 AM
Turned my foot over in a pair of low heels once.
It could have been any type of shoe, I missed the roadside kerb and finished in the gutter.

CassandraSmith
02-27-2013, 12:55 PM
Fell on my ass hard in heels one time in the kitchen and knocked over an ironing board and broke the iron. Sounds kind of kinky domestic in a way, huh?

Tracii G
02-27-2013, 01:05 PM
Been lucky so far LOL
I did jamb my finger once and lost a press on fingernail.

NV Susan
02-27-2013, 01:23 PM
Guess I'm lucky, I don't remember injuring myself in the pursuit of cross dressing.....

Alexa_
02-27-2013, 01:42 PM
I dislocated my shoulder putting on a catsuit once, it followed a workplace accident where I thought my shoulder was okay. So here I was with a black pvc catsuit 3/4 on with a shoulder that was floating. Trying to get the suit off and back into 'male mode' to head to A&E took some time.

I always thought my demise would have been falling over and breaking something while walking in high heels, turns out I'm not too bad in the co-ordinaton department. :D

Cheryl T
02-27-2013, 05:15 PM
A Nair burn is about the closest I've come to an injury and even that was just on my legs.

Does poking myself in the eye with my mascara brush count??

Lorileah
02-27-2013, 05:59 PM
Once I got a broken heart. I am over it though

Julogden
02-27-2013, 06:07 PM
Nothing major: I had some skin damage from improper use of tape in an effort to make cleavage, that was painful. I also have stuck myself in the eye with a mascara wand a couple times when rushing to get dressed. Ended up not going out because my eye was so red for hours. I also suffered a slight Nair burn from getting it in an area that you really don't want Nair in.

Not an injury, but I bleached my eyebrows WAY too light once, turned out a really light blond color that required me to darken them with dark brown mascara every day for work until they grew out again. What an idiot.:facepalm:

Carol

Eryn
02-27-2013, 06:13 PM
I wore a fabulous pair of high strappy heels to a christmas party and didn't realize that numbness wasn't just part of the experience. I didn't sit down to let the numbness go away and ended up doing some nerve damage to my foot. It still isn't quite right.

WandaRae2009
02-27-2013, 06:48 PM
I used a waterproof medical tape to create cleavage once. I must have had it too tight or my skin was sensitive to the adhesive, but had spots where the tape was that looked like burns. Took a long time to heal up.

I Am Paula
02-27-2013, 07:06 PM
Canada Day, 2008. I was performing on a six foot high stage in a park. At one point I lost my balance (and I perform in heels)and was heading for the front of the stage, knowing I wasn't going to be able to correct, and that I was going to fall off the stage ( like a car crash, I had all these thoughts in 1/100th of a second.) I arranged to fall on my back, so as not to damage my guitar. I landed ON the audience, who caught me very neatly, and lifted me back on stage. Only problem, my bra, and boobs, had rotated almost 90 degrees around me. One boob in the middle of my chest, and the other under my arm. Nothing to do but grab the bra band, and yank 'em around to the front. Only injured my pride. It continued on to be a very good show.-Celeste

Krista1985
02-27-2013, 07:13 PM
I used 3M adhesive to fasten on my breastforms once. I made a key mistake, which is to always, always, ALWAYS let the propellant evaporate (takes like 10 mins) after applying the glue and before popping them on my pecs. The result? After a few hours, mild irritation. A few hours on, burning and irritation on a massive scale. Upon removal, bright, 3rd degree sun-burn red marks on my skin in the shape of two tear-drops. It hurt like crazy for a few days. The bright red 'rash' on my chest persisted for about two weeks without hardly fading at all. Probably it was a month before my chest was fully back to normal.

That and countless pokes in the eye when learning how to apply eye-liner. Those are my only two injuries 'in the line of duty' thus far.

susangirl
02-27-2013, 08:56 PM
Once I taped my natural tits together for some very deep cleavage. I had done this before but never this tight. Well, when I got home and removed the tape I had sores under both boobs which lasted for weeks. It took around three months before I was back to normal. The cleavage was great but not that great. Also, just the other dat I was shaving my chest and boobs for a day on the town (low cut sweater) and cut my left nipple pretty good. Boy nipples bleed.

AllisontheGoddess
02-27-2013, 09:03 PM
One time I was Christmas shopping in Toys R Us and I was wearing some 4inch wedges and while I was turning the corner I stepped on what looked like a price tag that fell off the counter. That's all it took for me to slip and fall--but the worst part was when I was falling I tried to catch myself and grabbed onto a rack and ripped the whole thing off with me. Of course people came running and there I was with 5-10 people surrounding me asking me "are you ok" and I had to reply in my fem voice. Its not that good and I don't think they bought it lol. So then I just left the store immediately and drove to another Toys R Us 10 miles away and continued shopping lolol

kimdl93
02-27-2013, 10:48 PM
Grimacing from some of these stories. I haven't come close to a serious injury yet...although I am planning some delicate experiments involving Dermabond medical adhesive. If I survive, I'll write about the experience!

JenniferR771
02-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Some types of tape really stick. And...there was the time I used rubber cement on my silicone boobs. Caused some major itch and irritation after a hour or two.

DianeDeBris
02-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Happily, no major injuries to myself (other than maybe to my pride). But several people have hurt their necks turning to do a double-take!

Ceri Anne
02-27-2013, 11:28 PM
Been lucky so far, do pretty well with heels, very minor veet irratation once, and no adheasive mishaps.........but thanks for letting me know what to watch out for.

Diane Smith
02-28-2013, 12:39 AM
Going a little too fast at waist reduction with a corset was at least a contributor to my needing hernia surgery in 2001. It's hard to prove whether it was solely responsible, but the timing was too close to be a total coincidence.

In 2007, I slipped on a wet spot on the floor of my nail salon while wearing 5-1/2" platforms, and landed flat on my back, very hard. I was totally in bed for two days, and it took about six months of physical therapy to eliminate all the low back aches and pains. I did not, however, break any nails.

- Diane

MsMargaret
02-28-2013, 12:47 AM
While shaving my legs once, I put my razor down and then put my hand on top of the wrong end of it. It was pretty bloody. I still cringe just thinking about that.

Kylie4
02-28-2013, 02:42 AM
As some of you know I just recently had my 3m adhesive pain and that is my worst pain from crossdressing. I sat on a razor in the tub after shaving my legs which hurt pretty bad and caused me to sit funny for a day or two.

Kat42
02-28-2013, 02:49 AM
Heh... closest I've had is trying to unzip a dress.. With the DADT Spousal Unit pulling into the driveway ;-).

No, No such close calls for me.. but there were a few where I found myself in a dress I couldn't unzip. How do GG's manage without an attendant?

Then I figured out the paperclip-hook & string trick. Still I figure there is more I have to learn...

BillieJoEllen
02-28-2013, 11:45 AM
I had a number of things happen to me. The first I can recall was a New Years eve many years ago. While my wife was at work I got myself all dolled up. I was looking great and decided to go for a drive. Underneath my dress was a waist cincher, long line bra tight fitting panty girdle and forms. Was out about three hours. I went back home and had about six screwdrivers. Undressed before wifey came home. Next day not feeling so good. I was yellow. Had to go to the doctor and found out I had cirrhosis of the liver. Didn't mention CDing the night before but I'm pretty sure it was the tight fitting undergarments. Doctor said it was the drinking.

Sprained ankle when slipping on some slush in a department store.

Had ten days to dress because I was going to be all alone. Very first day I tried a hair removal creme on my face (it was facial hair remover). It burned my face something terrible. No desire to dress from that point on.

Almost choked to death eating some pudding. I believe I was just seconds away from passing out and never regaining conciousness.

Was almost in a very bad car accident. Had the accident happened I would have been seriously hurt.

IngeInCO
02-28-2013, 11:47 AM
A Nair burn is about the closest I've come to an injury and even that was just on my legs.

Does poking myself in the eye with my mascara brush count??

And eyeliner in the eye... Ouch

bobbimo
02-28-2013, 01:13 PM
I tried some AVON facial hair remover, and it burned the bejeezus out of my face.
I'll never use that crap again.
Even the magic shave cream didn't react that bad.
Neither one of them removed any facial hair by the way.

cathie pantyhose
02-28-2013, 01:18 PM
I used an Oil of Olay product designed to help remove facial hair and I guess I left it on too long thinking my beard was really coarse hair and it burned my skin in a couple of places. Wife asked if I used an old razor.....On a side note it did seem to slow the beard growth for an extra day but the hurt wasn't worth the use.

heathr1
02-28-2013, 02:12 PM
No injury so far, but one of mom's cheap lipsticks took ages to remove, staining my lips. They were extremely sore for some time. lol!

Brynna M
03-01-2013, 10:09 PM
I tweaked my back putting on a pair of panty hose. that was a kill joy.

Jennifer Kelly
03-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Nothing here but a couple of cuts on my legs from shaving. Give it time though and I'm sure I'll have a story. :)

Carol Sue
03-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Way back before the internet I was trying to make some breastforms. Since I had heard of silicone breasts I thought I would try and make some out of silicone caulk. They formed real nice and after they had dried for a couple of days I decided to wear them. After only about an hour or two of wear I had a very bad burn under each of them round in shape to match the shape of the form. I was working out of town at the time but as luck would have it I was scheduled to go home for the weekend. It was a very uncomfortable weekend especially since I didn't want my wife to see my chest and ask about the two round burns.

Amie Marie
03-02-2013, 12:21 PM
I ignored the warning lable on the Veet bottle and rubbed it all over my chest. My nipples burnt so bad for a week it hurt to wear my t-shirts to work in. Even worse was taking a shower, I guess the water activated the stuff cause it burnt twice as bad.

The other injury was when I was still married, wife came home early and I was dressed. I'm in the living room and my clothes were in the bed room. I took off running in 4" heels while trying to get my blouse and bra off. I lost my balance and fell face first to the floor with no way to catch myself with my arms trapped in my blouse. I got undressed and back in drab, but the wife suspected something but didn't know what I had done. I wound up with a fat lip and a headache for a few days. After it sunk in how close I came and what happened my mind started going to that dark place. I had nightmares for weeks that it had knocked me out and the wife was standing over me when I woke up in a skirt and bra. The dream was more horrible then the almost getting caught.

BLUE ORCHID
03-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Hi Michael, I scratched my face with long nails and almost poked an eye out too.

sometimes_miss
03-03-2013, 07:31 AM
All kinds of stupid things. Dressed up, thought maybe my wigs would fit better if I shaved my head (which I had never done sober, much less in the intoxicated condition I was in); multiple little cuts on my head. Lesson, no shaving while intoxicated, even a little. Similar problem the first time I shaved my legs. I won't even go into the pain of screwing up while doing the private areas, fortunately not needing any stitches. Like some others, figured the warnings on Nair were for wimpy women with delicate skin, so put it on my private areas anyway, figuring I wouldn't leave it on very long so it wouldn't do any damage. Wrong again. Ouch.
And yes, mascara wand into the eye when the doorbell rang must be a common problem for lots of us. Ouch again, followed by Arrrrggggghhhh damn it, and jumping around before just getting in the shower to rinse my eye out, dressed up and all.
Oh yeah, one of the hooks on my corset cut into my skin, didn't realize how deep until blood started dripping down into my crotch, necessitating skin repair with dermabond, and cleaning the clothes and chair with Tide to get the blood out.
And of course, the numb toes after wearing the only pair of heels that I could find even remotely close to my size (alright, they were a woman's size 12, and I wore a men's 13; I have no idea how I managed to get my feet in them, but gee they looked so nice with my toes folded over a few times) back before internet made giant girl shoes a reality. My toes and up to the balls of my feet were numb for days, I thought I had done some real damage to the nerves or something, thankfully a couple of weeks later that problem resolved.
Then there was the time back as a teen, when I was feeling really guilty about what I was doing, so I used self bondage to keep myself dressed and bought a cheap pair of handcuffs to help me from freeing myself from the girl outfit I was in. Of course even though they worked fine when I checked at first, after putting them on I couldn't get the keys to work, and wound up using a hack saw to cut them off, and because I was in such a panic about being caught by my parents, didnt really be very careful, cutting into my skin as well as the metal of the cuffs. Of course, after cutting one off, the other one seemed to not work either, so I had to repeat the process (all this with the hacksaw in a vice, and me moving my arms back and forth across the blade). Now, if youve ever had one of those cheap pairs of handcuffs, there is a little tab on them which you slide to keep the cuffs from becoming too tight, essentially locking them in whatever position you put them in. Of course, mine had that device, which also for some reason kept the keys from working. So after all that, I had ruined a perfectly good pair of handcuffs as well as the skin on my wrists. I had to wear really long sleeves for a couple of weeks to hide the cuts while they heeled, then went out and worked on the car's radiator and used the fan blades as an excuse as to why my arms were injured. Idiot me didn't think of that for the two weeks preceeding that of course.
Or the time I decided to try piercing my ears; remembering my sister using a sterilized needle that she and her girlfriends had held in the fire of the stove, I figured how hard could it be. Of course, I forgot to let the hot thing cool off before making my initial attempt. Grabbed the needle and the vice grips to remove it, and then......AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
And this is why IQ tests and anything they indicate are all bullsh!t. Over the years, I've scored a high of 163 and a low of 144 and everything in between. And yet, I'm still an idiot. Seems all I know how to do right is take tests.

Kellie Day
03-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Just, like I suspect many of us, sprained my arm zipping up a tight dress where the "pull it up to get to the zipper" didn't work.

But it looked marvelous.

Jocee
03-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Tape hickeys on my neck from taping my face...... ouch! and embarrassing to explain

Esteafanie
03-07-2013, 02:37 PM
LMAO....o'l painful humor!!! Thank you for a great laugh, on the sensitive side, good thing nothing major happened, you survived to tell your story and preach to the rest.

Ozark
03-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Michael Salem --- Where your dreams become reality.... I remember seeing Michael Salem ads in Penthouse Forum magazine back in the 1970s.

Lisa Gerrie
03-08-2013, 12:03 PM
I wondered if anybody else would remember.

Raychel
03-09-2013, 10:06 PM
After reading all the stories. I guess I have been real lucky.
the bigest injury I have had was a bit of sore feet from the
High Heels. After I took them off the pain went away just fine.

ArleneRaquel
03-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Way back when I first stepped out enfemme I fell a few times, nothing serious.

London
03-09-2013, 10:47 PM
I have lucked out so far. Its only a matter of time tho lol. I dont understand the Veet issue tho. I never use it on my face, but use it for the rest of my entire body. I have no placed that it has burned. I am fairly hairless so 7 min max and I scrape and rinse off. But I do see pain in my future. Its not if, but when lol.

Rainie Ford
03-10-2013, 04:51 AM
Like a few others I Naired to close to the boys a few times. Made them baby butt smooth after the burns healed. One other time wasn't an injury to me but my first pair of heels and they were a size to small. 5" stiletto heel thigh high boots, broke the zipper trying to get them on.

Tabitha Storm
03-10-2013, 10:51 AM
I was putting on a new pair of heels and didn't balance myself as well as I though. I tripped and my foot with the heel on raked over my other foot. I still have a 2 inch scar on my foot from it.

CarlaWestin
03-10-2013, 12:18 PM
OMG, these are all great and scary at the same time. One night, as I quietly closed the front door for a sneaky little midnight walk around the neighborhood fully dressed to include thigh high boots, big boobs and leather mini-skirt, a ceramic tile mosaic decided to fall off the wall above the door and crack me right on top of my head. I woke up in a pool of blood about 15 minutes later and somehow managed to clean up the entire mess including myself with out getting caught.

But that wasn't the worst! Once, after a luxurious bubble bath and full shaving while the wife was away visiting relatives, as I started to lift myself out of the tub, my hand slipped and I fell slamming sideways into the top of the tub. It knocked the wind out of me and resulted in two broken ribs. I had all that free time and I couldn't even wear a bra. So I just spent the rest of the time drinking to kill the pain. (Note: I no longer drink and I'm very careful getting out of the tub.)

And, I've burned the you-know-whats with Nair. You'll only do that once.

JuliaLocke
03-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Putting 5 holes in my earlobes and one in my navel! They're sill there and sometimes get comments. Also tried Nair on my face once - bad mistake.

AlisonHell
03-14-2013, 05:35 PM
I just started to crossdress and thought it might be a good idea to shave by C$%k and balls with a philips ears and nose trimmer. OUCH!

The skin on my C£&k is covered in lots of small cuts and bleeding OUCH!!!

Does anyone have any tips good tips on doing this without injury, and I don't wanna wax...

Angela Campbell
03-14-2013, 05:42 PM
My face turned blue from wearing a corset too tight.....not really an injury I guess.

cuis
03-14-2013, 11:45 PM
After wearing 6'' heels for some hours me toes felt numb. i said it will pass. But the tip of one of my toes never fully recovered, it feels weird, but i most time don't notice it. Maybe a nerve got damaged.

Lori_Lynn
03-15-2013, 05:58 AM
Pulled off some skin after taping for cleavage.

andrea lace
03-15-2013, 08:01 AM
I was in the bath removing make up and nail varnish. I left the nail varnish remover open on the side of the bath when I had finished removing the paint from my nails. I started to remove my eye make up with some eye make up remover when i put the nail polish remover on the cotton wool ball. I was about to rub the acetone solution on to my eye when I smelled my mistake. I guess I was lucky I am sure it would have been painful. If not permanently damaged my eye.

Kaitlyn Michele
03-15-2013, 09:13 AM
as i became more interested in approximating female curves i once attended a laptop lounge in king of prussia wearing 3 jcpenny waist cinchers...i had learned to layer them in a way that gave me a very nice curvy profile...and that night i wore jeans boots tight sweater...i recall being very happy about it...

it was a long night and i was getting more and more uncomfortable..DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!..... i left at closing for the 45 minute drive home and sitting in the car i felt a really bad pain on my right side...i actually gasped...

i was on the schukyll expressway (sure kill expressway) and the pain was getting worse and worse and so as i drove i carefully unzipped the jeans and slid them down..and reached behind to unhook the cinchers...they were soooo tight it was hard at first but i did it... i got the first off and i saw the second was covered in blood... i got that off and so was the first..

taking it off i found that i had basically rubbed off a hand sized piece of skin...the skin was raw and pink...i had massive burns..some skin was totally worn off, and there was a cut on top where the cincher was tightest..that was the bleeding......

i never could get the blood stain out of my car seat and it took almost a week for me to not wince when moving my torso...

ahhh those were the days..

Marleena
03-15-2013, 09:29 AM
I ended up with dropfoot from the way I cross my legs. It came on slowly with numbness at times. It kept progressing to the point where I was actually dragging my foot and tripping over it. So off to the specialist I went and he gave me shit about crossing my legs.

Dropfoot is gone now, but guess who went back to crossing their legs?

docrobbysherry
03-15-2013, 10:09 AM
Tell me about it, Lady!

My face turned blue from wearing a corset too tight.....not really an injury I guess.
Be careful with your corsets, girls! I felt faint again yesterday while taking off my suit and my tite laced corset. It lasted so long, I thot I was having a stroke! Maybe I'm getting too old for this s---?

But, then I looked at the photos from the session and decided, "What better way to go"? Ha ha!

Carmen
03-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Ouch! These stories are making my eyes water!

Me...well after spending 4 full days En Femme I was forced to return to drabbe mode.
I had attached my forms for the entire time (awesome!).
My right form had essentialy permanently adhered itself to my chest along the underarm area. I removed a narrow 3 inch strip of skin along with the form.
Still have a slight skin blemish to remind me.

Rachel Murphy
03-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Just the other day I grazed my eye with a long false nail. Was' t too bad but I did learn to move more cautiously.