PDA

View Full Version : Did the dishes dressed up

michelle65
02-27-2013, 05:19 PM
Wife is out tonight so i dressed in my white panties , pink dress ,six in" heels , and decided to do dishes and clean kithen,thats what a good cd is good for lol!!!

Lorileah
02-27-2013, 05:55 PM
thats what a good cd is good for lol!!!

Really? To paraphrase my wife "You don't have to get dressed up to do that. Just go do it"

michelle65
02-27-2013, 06:07 PM
I do just wanted to feel extra girly lol!!

Stevie
02-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Sounded like you had fun. I like to do house cleaning dressed up too but only with the right type of clothes. I have to agree you don't have to be dressed to do it.

jenni_xx
02-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Wife is out tonight so i dressed in my white panties , pink dress ,six in" heels , and decided to do dishes and clean kithen,thats what a good cd is good for lol!!!

That's good to know.

You good girl you - cleaning the kitchen AND doing the dishes. Fulfill that role girl, do what makes you happy! :)

SandraInHose
02-27-2013, 06:42 PM
Just recently started doing the dishes a few weeks ago trying to help out my wife, who is working long days during tax season. Tried it once while dressed, and, well, let's face it, pretty much everything is more 'fun' when dressed.

Since I do most of the housework (minus the kitchen and laundry), I have cleaned house countless times dressed in a skirt, heels, and hose. Still hate housework, but at least I have something to think about while doing it.

pink femme
02-27-2013, 07:05 PM
I love cleaning the house all dressed up. Black heels, black opaque tights, black skirt, cream jumper and scarf....with lots of makeup and an Alice band. Housework can be done as a man, but the girlies dressing up brings when doing it is so overwhelming. I hope one day to wake up a housewife with husband and kids.....how delightful xxxxx

kimdl93
02-27-2013, 10:57 PM
Glad you had fun and made yourself useful in the process.

Christine1971
02-28-2013, 02:50 AM
I've just spent the last 3 days on my own dressed as my wife was away on business, I think she'll be impressed when she gets back and finds the place how she left it, its been great to have the freedom to dress all the time and I've been good and tided up etc :)

Can't believe I did the dishes every night, usually I leave them till the following morning at the least lol

But alas it has to stop today and back to grabbing small bits of time :(

noeleena
02-28-2013, 03:12 AM
Hi,

As an interesting ? why do you like doing chore's or house cleaning more while dressed up. well some of you's any way.

is this a mental change going on here. most guy's i know will just walk away & do nothing around the house. apart from say ...have... to mow the lawns or out side job's under protest, & to get these guys off thier backside's is like its so belitteling to them like it's beneath them to do any thing.

So it comes back to us to do it any way ( women,) maybe im to fussy,

...noeleena...

Jenni Yumiko
02-28-2013, 05:51 AM
That's why I had kids... To wash dishes, clean house and claim on my tax returns.
Seriously though, when the kids are away I'm mr mom around the house since I work from home and usually won't clean dressed cause I don't want to ruin my clothes :-)

Kari B
02-28-2013, 05:55 AM
Pics of that would have been awesome.

:D

Beverley Sims
02-28-2013, 06:39 AM
I would not wear spiky heels, it puts dents in the linoleum.
I do not have white panties, and my pink dress is too dressy to do housework.
Flats, frilly panties, fluffy jumper and frilly short skirt.
Cold in the winter tho'.

linda allen
02-28-2013, 10:04 AM
Only on 1950's TV shows do women wash dishes or do housework in high heels and fancy outfits. "Real" women don't dress up for these things, they put on something that they don't mind getting wet or dirty. And comfortable (or no) shoes.

famousunknown
02-28-2013, 10:06 AM
Pics of that would have been awesome.

:D

yeah, six inch heels?
pics or it didn't happen.

Emeraude
02-28-2013, 11:50 AM
Only on 1950's TV shows do women wash dishes or do housework in high heels and fancy outfits. "Real" women don't dress up for these things, they put on something that they don't mind getting wet or dirty. And comfortable (or no) shoes.

Linda, let's face it, we do a lot of things "real" women don't do. Since I don't get to dress very often I usually dress "up"--dress, nylons, heels. Most "real" women don't do that most of the time. My wife hardly wears heels at all because it hurts her feet.

A woman at home doing housework is more like to "crossdress" as a man--t-shirt, jeans, etc.!

cathie pantyhose
02-28-2013, 01:06 PM
I always clean the house while dressed fem. but I get to be home all day and its a normal day for me. Haven't broken down and got a maid outfit yet but I have thought about it a couple of times, lol. Even thought of starting my own cleaning business as I can work anytime anywhere and why not double the income. Wonder what the reaction would be to a cd maid service.....

Georgie
02-28-2013, 01:20 PM
I hate doing house work it does not matter if I'm dressed or not lol

samantha11
03-01-2013, 12:13 PM
I have done so much housework in drab that now I just LOVE to have my French Maids dress on while doing housework! Wife likes to watch as I do the work. She likes that I have my makeup and wig on with my dress and heels. Housework s*cks but being dressed helps. LOL

Stephanie47
03-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Really? To paraphrase my wife "You don't have to get dressed up to do that. Just go do it"

Yeah but it is some much more fun to be fully en femme, a la June Cleaver, when doing those chores. After doing the dishes you may want to get out the vacuum and push it around' sort and do the laundry; bake some cake; start the evening dinner in a crock pot; and generally do every thing a traditional wife would do.

And, yes of course, any husband should be sharing the load with his wife, whether en drab or en femme. Doing chores is just another excuse for being en femme. Today I've done the dishes and started a load of laundry, while wearing a new Merona black and white print wrap dress.

I do just wanted to feel extra girly lol!!

JenniferMBlack
03-01-2013, 03:39 PM

You don't have to but it sure dose not hurt to either. Even more fun to cook all dressed up in my opinion.

Lorileah
03-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Yeah but it is some much more fun to be fully en femme, a la June Cleaver, when doing those chores. After doing the dishes you may want to get out the vacuum and push it around' sort and do the laundry; bake some cake; start the evening dinner in a crock pot; and generally do every thing a traditional wife would do.

I am throwing ice water on what was a light hearted thread again :) Did you just read what you posted? Traditional wife? Sometimes I wonder if some people stopped advancing in 1949. I need to find that rabbit hole you all seem to know about

Ariamythe
03-01-2013, 05:46 PM
I do enjoy doing my normal routine while en femme. But I don't dress up; I'm happy to do it in a cotton top, house skirt, and flats. Well, okay, maybe heels. ;)

CynthiaD
03-01-2013, 10:07 PM
I don't do housework dressed, but I have a special outfit just for baking cookies. An old denim jumper that I don't mind getting dirty.

Beverley Sims
03-02-2013, 11:53 AM
I am throwing ice water on what was a light hearted thread again :) Did you just read what you posted? Traditional wife? Sometimes I wonder if some people stopped advancing in 1949. I need to find that rabbit hole you all seem to know about

Gee! You're a damp squid Lorileah, I thought I was about to learn what a traditional wife was.

If you want to find the rabbit hole, get a couple of ferrets from across the pond.
And I always thought Traditional wives listened to Trad Jazz.
I will go now!

Stephanie47
03-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Yep, Lorileah, I know exactly what I posted. And, it was stated within the context of my experience growing up in the 1950's and 1960's. When and where I grew up with one exception of one divorced woman, not one woman worked outside the home. Everyone was able to live on one income. The men went to blue collar jobs and earned a decent salary with benefits. The women took care of the kids. The kids went to school and played and did not get in trouble. It was indeed a June Cleaver life, although, I will admit to be overdressed a la June Cleaver, but, yeah, my desired look as a woman is to dress up. In fact, with the exception of obese women who had no fashion choices, absolutely none of the women wore anything but pretty dresses.

Sometimes you do throw ice on a thread. I would also say I am not a traditional man either.

BLUE ORCHID
03-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Hi Michelle , I do house work dressed and wearing heels if it was good enough for JUNE CLEAVER then it's good enough for me.

sometimes_miss
03-03-2013, 06:54 AM
I have several maid's uniforms I wear routinely when I'm doing my domestic chores. Just feels better that way.

Paula T
03-03-2013, 05:20 PM
I have tried to do the dishes while dressed and wearing heels but it seem the sink is SO MUCH lower that my back starts to hurt so if I am doing the dishes while dressed enfemme I always wear flats.