PDA

View Full Version : am i obsessed ?

cdmorganashley
02-27-2013, 08:27 PM
as i have recently decided i am going to get back into dressing it seems to be all i can think about!! every female i see all i can think about is what it would be like to try on all their clothes whether its someone in person or on tv... ive always been very "observant" of womens clothes and shoes and makeup and am always wishing i could be them but its become overwhelming since ive made the decision to dress again... so i guess i am wondering if this is the same for others or if this is some kind of phase (the intensity not the urge to dress and be female as i have come to accept that that isnt going anywhere)...

jenni_xx
02-27-2013, 08:33 PM
Think you're currently going through a "pink fog" phase.

Embrace it. To hell with what other people think. Just go with it and enjoy.

ArleneRaquel
02-27-2013, 08:34 PM
For nearly 60 years I have had CD urges, it is my belief that the "urge to CD", never goes away entirely, and the best thing to do is goe with your feelings. HUGZ !

docrobbysherry
02-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Yes, I believe that's quite normal, Morgan. In my case, if I think about dressing, I dress! Otherwise, I can't concentrate on anything else until I do. I'd NEVER get anything accomplished if I didn't know I could dress whenever I felt the urge.

I feel sorry for those that r not able to. And, I have no idea how u poor girls continue to function! I couldn't, and can't, carry on without knowing I can dress pretty much at will!

Jodi Anne
02-27-2013, 08:38 PM
Enjoy it, you only live once so live it well.

NikiMichelle
02-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Welcome to the Pink Fog...it comes and goes!

BTW, I am like you too by watching woman closely for their styles, makeup and mannerism but I am always carefull to not stare too long for fear of being a perv! If only they knew why I am staring!

sheilagirl
02-27-2013, 08:42 PM
The "Pink Fog" is the BEST way to describe it!Lovin' Every Minute of It!
Think you're currently going through a "pink fog" phase.

Embrace it. To hell with what other people think. Just go with it and enjoy.

cdmorganashley
02-27-2013, 08:50 PM
yes niki i am careful not to stare, but i notice everything lol -- besides its not very ladylike to stare lol

kimdl93
02-27-2013, 10:52 PM
Jenni is right. I do think the pink fog is a manifestation of obsessive behavior. It's up to you to regain perspective and keep it.

Michelle13
02-28-2013, 01:34 AM
My gf and I joke about how I check other girls out, but only because I'm looking at their hair/boots/style. lol She's not offended and finds it amusing.

I always want to try other girl's styles that I see if they look good, I'm always wanting to emulate other good looking women. :P

Beverley Sims
02-28-2013, 10:06 AM
You do seem to be going through an obsessive phase.
The only thing I have seen that approaches a pink fog is cotton candy at the circus.
I think you will move through the phase and stabilize.

Ericaxd
02-28-2013, 10:27 AM
The comments about looking at other women remind me of the line from Van Morrison about the "girls dressed up for each other." I'm always looking, too, and wondering "would I like those heels?" or "That top is pretty." and so on. I love flipping through fashion catalogs, too, and enjoy the red carpet shows before major awards ceremonies to see those wealthy and glamorous women and "who" they are wearing.
Lately I've been so deep in the Pink Fog I'm not sure there's a way out. So, yes, I think finding yourself in an obsessive state is not uncommon.