PDA

View Full Version : Things I have learned...

Amanda_Robinson
02-28-2013, 01:21 AM
There are a number of things that I have learned from Amanda. Here are a few things that I now understand:
1 - I see why it takes so long for girls to get ready to leave the house.
2 - I understand why so many shoes are necessary.
3 - Shopping for clothes is fun exciting even if you dont buy anything.
4 - If you are tall, finding a good dress is hard. You have to coordinate tops and skirts.
5 - Compliments about the outfit I fussed over for more than an hour really brighten a girl's day!

Have any of you gathered similar insight from your adventures?
~Amanda

PaulaQ
02-28-2013, 01:28 AM
Have any of you gathered similar insight from your adventures?

And yeah:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?190463-I-have-even-more-respect-now-for-women

BTW, even though I posted first - I think you are way ahead of me in just about every way. You look great! :)

noeleena
02-28-2013, 04:12 AM
Hi,

Depends on the person. & the reasons .

For some women yes it does take longer to get ready to leave the house, heres our difference ,

Now Jos & i are both women Jos is 60 im 65. we.v been to gether for 35 years & as married, & known each other for 39 years, & are pretty close, now , just as two women . so we both know each other very well.

Jos will take longer than i more to do with makeup. & other little things .& yes allways ask's me if its just right, not to this or that , myself i can be up dressed & ready to go with in 30 min's my makeup is lippy & eyebrow linner thats it ,

Now years ago Jos would not use much makeup & 15 years ago since i did then Jos has done so since then,

Clothes i have more than Jos & iv made many outfits as well. shoe's Jos not so many mine about 15 pair's .
Im taller than Jos so nothing i have fit's her.Yes we do shoping together & Jos can get more top's that fit her than i.secondhand though i do buy new tops my size 18 or 20 in's across my shoulder's skirts 16 or 35 in's,

In many ways we are not that different to each other & we dont have to second quess each other. so its pretty good,

...noeleena...

Beverley Sims
02-28-2013, 05:15 AM
Amanda,
that is a nice list an quite accurate.
I also have learned over the years to appreciate women's problems.
When I make a snide remark these days it is in a jocular mood because I have the background knowledge as to what the problem was.
My wife and I have a better relationship and understanding than we had when first married.
We are lucky we never had any big problems to start with.

Stevie
02-28-2013, 07:15 AM
Yes I don't know if my wife noticed that I don't complain and tell her to hurry up. I am trying to see things from her point of view. I can see why she tells me I'm acting like a jerk.

Paulette
02-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Woman's clothes take more room, thus more suitcases.

Georgie
02-28-2013, 01:57 PM
That eyeliner is soooooo hard to apply :(