PDA

View Full Version : cd hvac redux

Krististeph
02-28-2013, 09:17 AM
Thanks to everyone for you nice comments regarding my furnace replacemen while mostly en femme!

I had to move the unit, did so a few days ago, better airflow all that.

BUT NOW I KNOW WHY MOST WOMEN DO NOT GO INTO THESE TRADES:

I've ruined 3 pair of pantyhose since then, due to the broken and rough edges of not only my fingernails, but the caluses on the tips of my fingers themselves!

Yecch.. A 20 minute session with the nail files took care of it, but jeepers, what a mess! :-/

Now's the easy part- tuning the 2 stage settings for best efficiency. It's rather interesting, all the factors that affect and contribute.

Anybody need a half doze pair of pantyhose with one good leg? :-)

Lisa Gerrie
02-28-2013, 09:23 AM
That's the reason women dress appropriately for a job, not the reason they don't take a job. :heehee:

PS - If anybody takes you up on your offer of used pantyhose, I'd think twice.

Beverley Sims
02-28-2013, 10:01 AM
Keep them,
They are useful knotted together for towing cars, staking tomatoes, bank robber disguises and straining paint.
Wait! there's more......
Not today though.

DonnaT
02-28-2013, 12:57 PM
Keep them,
They are useful knotted together for towing cars, staking tomatoes, bank robber disguises and straining paint.
Wait! there's more......
Not today though.
Cut the ruined leg off them, and wear two pairs of one legged hose.

Angela Campbell
02-28-2013, 01:21 PM
I have been in the HVAC industry for over 30 years. It is hard on the hands and arms. But then again it is sometimes great exersize.

Erica Marie
02-28-2013, 02:13 PM
I wonder maybe if alot of females feel the same way we do to a point. They are afraid to enter into a "manly" job the same way we are afraid to go to the mall dressed as a girl. Afraid of what others will think or say. Cruel world we live in !!!!

Krististeph
03-01-2013, 09:07 AM
Keep them,
They are useful ......, bank robber disguises ...............
Not today though.

Hey, that's right- i could use some more Jimmy Choos...:heehee::heehee: