PDA

View Full Version : Could not be bothered today

Maria S
02-28-2013, 10:04 AM
I dress 5 days a week mostly. Since being out of work and the cold weather I find it harder and harder to drag myself out of a nice warm comfy bed. I got up exceptionally late today (won't say how late).

As I sit here watching nicely dressed women on the telly and stareing down at my painted toe nails part of me wants to get "dressed" and part of me just cannot be bothered, after all it is going to take about an hour to get ready and then about 2 hours later I'll have to change back.

It's like a tug of war in my head shall I shall I not, will I won't I. I suppose a GG would not go to the effort that I need to go to if just sitting round the house as I do now days.

Maria

Beverley Sims
02-28-2013, 10:21 AM
Being out of work does take the initiative of even getting up.
Regain the initiative get up and dress up and enjoy the day for what it is.
When you are up to speed get out there and look for work and then dressing will return like it was before.
Maria, stay out of the doldrums.

Maria S
02-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Thank you Beverley.

I've always been a dress complete girl but when I was upstairs I wondered what could I wear just for today, something a bit different. I did not bother with make up, jewelery or wig but went for breast forms, bra, knickers, top, denim skirt, fishnet tights and shoes. This is the first time in a long while that I have been able to wear an ordinary denim skirt, now that I've lost 1 stone in weight the belly does not spill over the top when i sit down. I normally wear a denim maternity skirt that gives when you sit down. I brought it from Mothercare. With my belly at the time they must have thought I was pregnant. Mothercare still sell a few maternity clothes but not skirts.

Maria