PDA

View Full Version : Found uou/caught by mom. Her reaction?

heathr1
02-28-2013, 02:08 PM
Mine was very sympathetic and promised to tell nobody, but offered support should I wish.

How did your mom react?

MsRenee
02-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Unfortunately my mother never got to met me.
All I could have hoped for is that shed still loved me for who I am.
Renee

Danielle_cder
02-28-2013, 02:39 PM
My mom caught me several times, was never mad but didn't like me using her things so she got me my own;)

Beverley Sims
02-28-2013, 02:47 PM
Did not want to know.
Stash confiscated and put in a box.
Retrieved box, no one ever asked about missing box.
Just put it somewhere else more securely.

StaceyJane
02-28-2013, 02:54 PM
Now days I think my mom suspected but she never said anything. In a way I wish she had.

Ariamythe
02-28-2013, 03:00 PM
My mom never caught me when I was a teen and wearing her dresses. I almost got caught, once, when she came home unexpectedly early while I was in the bathroom in a dress, but I was able to extract myself from the situation (and sneak her dress back into the closet later that night).

Now, I am moving into areas of dressing and presenting en femme that mean I will probably have to tell her something sooner or later. I can only hope she'll be sympathetic.

Kelly in OC
02-28-2013, 03:37 PM
When I was little, I used to hide the stuff under my blanket. One day I woke up and they were gone. I assume she found out, threw them away, but she never talked to me about it.

JerseyGirlDonna
02-28-2013, 03:39 PM
I was never caught by my mother, but she found my stash a few times, and threw them out. Each time I retreived it though. She never said a word.....

JenniferMBlack
02-28-2013, 03:42 PM
If my mom knew she never said anything, only thing she did find one of my sisters skirts in my room once said She had no idea how it got there but as far as she was concerned it could stay there. Of course that was only because she thought it was to short for my sister to be wearing. When I told my dad like 8 years ago he said he nevr had a clue. But it is my life to live and I should make my own choices, and if thats what I wanted to do then he is ok with it.

Diversity
02-28-2013, 03:49 PM
To my knowledge I never got caught. I do believe she would have been understanding and would have kept it quiet. My father would have had a fit!
Di

bridget thronton
02-28-2013, 03:53 PM
Never caught by my mom and she passed away before i told her

stephanie203
02-28-2013, 04:33 PM
My mom found incriminating evidence and confronted me. More worried than angry I knew it sure as hell wasn't acceptance when the best she offered was "we can get you help". Thanks but no thanks, mom. Not exactly what I was looking for.

RylieCD
02-28-2013, 04:47 PM
my experiance was similiar to stephanies. Mom found my stash, took it and left a note, i forget what the note said but i remember talikg to mom begging her not to tell dad and she already called a phsych who said it could be a phase. she asked if i wanted to go see the DR and i said no and i would stop. I wish i would have taken her up on her offer. Talking to dad a few years later was pretty much the same but a little more intense. Note to self find better hiding places.

~Joanne~
02-28-2013, 05:15 PM
Never had this problem myself. I doubt my mom ever suspected, even today, but you never know.

Laura28
02-28-2013, 08:05 PM
My Mom never caught me but i think she new, she would comment sometimes that her shirts or dresses were stretched , she has passed away many years ago but knowing her i know she would have been ok with iot as long as i was happy

Soriya
02-28-2013, 08:21 PM
It didn't go well for me, in fact it was angriest I had ever seen her before and since and trust me, she is the queen of rage.

I was around 12 and had been raiding her closets for a year or so. She of course new something was up and eventually confronted me when she found one of her dresses under my bed. She literally freaked out in total rage trying to get me to admit it but I couldn't, I was scared enough already as to why I was doing it and more so scared of her. She threatened to rip up my favorite magazine to get me to admit it but I wouldn't, she yelled at me to get out, slammed the door and shredded it to pieces!

A couple of years ago after dressing again to figure it all out and did just that. I knew there was more to it with her being that mad. She had something to do with it and actually dressed me during my young childhood. I didn't remember any of it except for the fact it's on a home movie of me dressed as a witch for Halloween at 2 years old. The rest started to come back to me and for my 40th birthday I gave myself the birthday present of confronting her. I flew home armed with the pictures I took recently and brought it up. She of course denied she had any involvement which I expected but for me, I had no expectations. It was all about me getting it off my chest and is one of the best things I did for myself. :)

Rogina B
02-28-2013, 09:04 PM
I am one of the lucky few that had an open minded Mom that helped me explore.And to this day,I am glad for it!

RADER
02-28-2013, 09:06 PM
My Mom found some girdles when I was about 10 or 12. Got a real serious talk,
then a real yelling when she found my 2 ND stash about a year later.
So I got better at hiding, I built a false bottom to a built in dresser drawer I had
in my closet. No one ever found that one.
Fast froward about 40 years, She gave me a lot of grief about the fact that my brother
had "THE SRS"; Wow, and I never told her that I still dress on occasion. She passed
away in 1999.
Rader

heathr1
03-01-2013, 10:50 AM
RADER....What is the SRS?

Veronnie2
03-01-2013, 11:36 AM
I was also a lucky one with a understanding mother. She was aware that my sisters had been dressing me up on a regular basis, and one hallowwen she wanted me to be dressed as a lil girl. My sisters did a great job, and Mom was very pleased in my feminine look. She knew later that i dressed on my own, and i would find presents left on my bed of stocking, panties and bras. All new, and once with a note...one word..."ENJOY" Mom was one in a million for me. I sure miss her...Veronnie2

katlee
03-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Still in the closet, but my mom caught me wearing the top of my gf. I covered myself up fast and she just saw the sleeve. She asked me why the funny shirt. I told her my gf gave it to me. She said it look funny and to take it off. Little did she know that I was wearing my nubra, black bikini panties, and thigh highs under the covers of my bed. Shhh 9_9

Lorileah
03-01-2013, 12:43 PM
RADER....What is the SRS?

SRS would be sexual reassignment surgery

Stephanie47
03-01-2013, 01:03 PM
I think my mother and father suspected one of their sons was messing in her lingerie draw. Based on how they reacted to normal youthful bodily changes (nocturnal emissions) I suspect they would not have been pleased at all. In all probably they would have beat the crap out of me. They did not like any sexual minorities, although, I admit the 1950's and 1960's were not at all favorable to gays and lesbians. Of course, back then all cross dressers=gay men.

BillieJoEllen
03-01-2013, 01:22 PM
I've never been able to understand what was going through my mother's mind after she caught me when I was fifteen. As a young boy she often had me wear my older sister's underwear. I was dressed in a very fancy dress at 3 1/2 yrs of age for my baptism, I was used as a dress model until I was about 11 years old and she encouraged me to dress up as a colonial girl when I was in the fifth grade. From this last experience and a few things that happened on the way I became a CDer.

After school one day when I was fifteen I went to my sister's room and got a complete change of clothing and went back to my own room and put her clothes on. I fell asleep on her bed. After awhile my mother came upstairs and saw me. She asked what I was doing with a skirt on. I mumbled a reply. When I went down for supper later she asked me a few questions about what I was doing. Later my parents went to a meeting and when they came home my father confronted me. Not too bad yet. They both later ganged up on me and let me have it. I don't know what my mother's line of reasoning was when she laid into me. I believe she helped nurture my CDing when I was younger. She never saw me dressed since but she did discover a few places where I had stuff hidden.

Ariamythe
03-01-2013, 05:52 PM
After school one day when I was fifteen I went to my sister's room and got a complete change of clothing and went back to my own room and put her clothes on. I fell asleep on her bed. After awhile my mother came upstairs and saw me.
That has got to be in the top five fears of every CDer -- the fear of falling asleep when you're dressed. I was always afraid of that one. I actually did doze off once, but luckily the phone woke me up before anyone got home.

Maria S
03-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Did not want me putting her clothes on. Said keep whatever clothes you buy in your bedroom and that she was never going in the room again.

Maria

PaulaQ
03-01-2013, 06:03 PM
my experiance was similiar to stephanies. Mom found my stash, took it and left a note, i forget what the note said but i remember talikg to mom begging her not to tell dad and she already called a phsych who said it could be a phase.

I can relate to this. My mom found my little stash of stuff while going through my closet one day while I was at my grandparents. She called me on the phone, and said that when I got home, we'd have to have a talk about it. So we talked about it - sort of. I totally lied and told her it was just a phase, and that I was just mildly confused, mostly as a result of trauma earlier in my life. (I've always been a really good liar - it's the only thing I learned from my father.) She bought this hook line and sinker, because it's what she wanted to believe.

Wouldn't have mattered if she'd sent me to a psychiatrist though. I'd seen a couple of them already, and they were pretty worthless.

We got rid of the stash, and I relegated this to fantasy land for many, many years.

Whatever I do with this for the remainder of my life, I feel pretty confident that I will never tell her about this. My mom's awesome - don't get me wrong. But this is way outside of her comfort zone - like in another star system outside of her comfort zone...

andrea lace
03-01-2013, 06:11 PM
My mum I am sure has always wondered what has been going through my head. I haven't told her anything about my CDing. I have never really had the time as she has always been to busy with her 4 husbands than for me and my half brother. I am sure if I did tell her she would have no problem with it but I guess we are not that close for me to tell her about it.

Jocelyn Quivers
03-01-2013, 08:51 PM
I will just say it was not cool, it really sucked, and there was lot's of encouragement/positive reinforcement to ditch the dress and pantyhose, and stick with the pants, which all young boys are supposed to do. Not to worry though, it's not like there was the internet or google back in early 80's, and I guess the only exposure most people had to CD's was "Norman Bates" and whatever male prositute CDing prositute was shown on the local evening news. Luckily both my parents know of my girl side and accept and approve.

BLUE ORCHID
03-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Hi Heathr, As far as I know I was never caught.

lingerieLiz
03-01-2013, 10:09 PM
When I got caught they wasted a lesson on the birds and the bees. When I was older and my mother found out she about had a nerves breakdown. She wanted me to self commit to an institution where I could have electric shock treatment. In later years it didn't bother her and she did give me some women's non obvious clothes as gifts from time to time.

Allison Chaynes
03-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Didn't catch me dressed but found some of her underwear in my closet. She made a point of being condescending and embarassing me, then told my dad, who was a real $%^& about it. As far as they know, I quit doing it as a teen.

k lynn
03-02-2013, 05:59 AM
At age 7 mom caught me wearing one of my sisters bras and panties and told me to take them off well about 2months later she caught me again this time she asked me some questons about it I answered her truthfully mom always new when I lied told her I liked wearing a bra and panties she then said if you are going to wear them you or going to have to buy them so off to the store we went pick out a black bra and pink panties layed them on the counter paid for them and the rest is history still a underdresser to this day dresses an skirts makeup wigs and forms or not me

Sharon B.
03-02-2013, 09:05 AM
I was caught a few times trying on my sister's panty-girdle, she would always tell me she would buy me one since I liked wearing them so much. Never did happen but often wonder what would have happen if she did.

edith
03-02-2013, 12:43 PM
That has got to be in the top five fears of every CDer -- the fear of falling asleep when you're dressed. I was always afraid of that one. I actually did doze off once, but luckily the phone woke me up before anyone got home.

Just want to say that your avatar is fantastic. ;)

I was never caught in the act by my mom and for a long long time I thought I had "gotten away with it". As I look back now though I realize that she definitely knew. One of my biggest regrets is that I was too terrified to come out to her and a few times lied to her face to keep it a secret. She died when I was 18. :-/

I believe she would have been supportive if I had told her. She actually suggested that I dress as a girl for Halloween a couple of times. So yeeeaaah I was kind of an idiot as a kid.

bcpmax
03-04-2013, 12:39 AM
My mom had found my(her...) clothes before in my once, frustratedly taking them from my "hiding spot" and never talking about it again. But I've never been caught with clothes on though I have had a couple close calls.

Both times I had fallen asleep dressed, wearing a bra and panties, and for some reason my mom opened the door to my room to tell me something. I was horrified, thinking she could see the bra through the thin blanket I had over me. I answered what ever she asked but she would not leave. Luckily at one point she turned around for 10 seconds to check on one of the dogs which I used to hastily take of the bra and throw it under the blanket, before she looked back; Dodged a bullet there.
I think she may be catching on, connecting dot and all.

heathr1
03-08-2013, 12:16 PM
bcpmax.....

A couple of close calls there.

Ashley_in_Texas
03-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Kind of a long story.
When I was a kid, we lived in a rural area with 4 acres. I used to stash my things in a black trash bag in the woods, in the bottom of a dry creek. One of the neighbors had some family visiting them, and their little dog went missing. They asked my Mom if it was alright if they look in the woods on our property, and she let them. One of the guys that was helping look for the dog, stumbled across some womens clothes strewn in the creek bed. Apparently some animal tore into the bag. He told my mom about it, and she questioned me. I denied knowing where they came from. Before long, the police were called. I assume someone suspected foul play or something. Got questioned again by mom, and the cop as well. Finally fessed up to them being mine. Got asked the expected questions: "Are you gay? Do you want to be a girl?" I answered "no" to both. My parents started sending me to a therapist, with whom I did not cooperate. I wouldn't have known how to explain my feelings anyway. Mom didn't talk about it for years, until one day, out of the blue, she said "I know you don't want to talk about it, but one day, you will find someone, and you will want tell her". I swore she was wrong, but whadaya know... my wife is that person.

Lacyfem
03-08-2013, 05:21 PM
My mom never found out as can only imagine what would have happened if she did as my Dad would have freaked. I loved wearing all my mom's lingerie, dresses, stockings and the girdles were wonderful. These were always readily available so never had to hide anything, just put it back carefullly. That said my stash was a lot more cloths which I would take from our lady neighbors where I'd get things off the cloths lines and from drawers and hampers when I was in their homes. How I never got caught I don't know as they certainly had to know that they were missing some very nice lingerie as well as skirts and tops. It was so fun to wear all the different cloths at the time and it was a thrill how I got them but fortunately never got caught.

KarenCDFL
03-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Back in 1974 when I was 16, my mom came home from work early which was something she never did ever.

She caught me all dolled up from head to toe with my nails and makeup done to the max and wearing a really cute short platinum blond wig which was hers.

My mom wore wigs at the time because of her thinning hair.

She already had an idea what was going on cause of the condition of her closets, drawers and makeup.

She asked me the are you gay question and do you want to be a girl. Of course at that time I just liked to dress.

Have to remember it was 1974. If it was today I might have said I don't know about the gay thing but I want to be a girl.

Anyway, we talked for awhile, I changed back to boy mode.

A few days later all of her wigs were gone and the subject of cross-dressing never came up ever again.

Brenda456
03-08-2013, 06:17 PM
She made it clear that I should be ashamed of myself.

denese
03-08-2013, 06:26 PM
i was never caught outright but several close calls. i was a single child of a single parent. my mother knew something was up and was always threatened with her telling out pastor. for some reason this was a threat i did not want her to carry through. i guess pastor is about equal with professional help.

Kelly DeWinter
03-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Well, I never thought I would reply to this question, but i've learned that getting things out, is kind of theraputic. I do remember dressing at a young age, around 12/13 My Mom found out and told my Father, the beatings started and continued until I was forced to leave home at 16 and joined the Navy (it's amazing what you can do with an ink eraser to a birth certificate) I learned to keep quiet. Although i'm glad most have had a less then traumatic experience, not all parents are educated enough. My father was very homophobic and at the time I did not even know what Gay or Lesbian was. We lived in a very rural good ol boy area. One of these days I may post about a letter from my Mom after she passed away, and documents she gave me.

Tiffbear
03-08-2013, 07:03 PM
I was only caught wearing her shoes, this was when I was like 15.

It was bad news. She totally made a huge deal about it. So much so I for the most part stopped except for when I knew I had the house to myself for like, 5 hours, and there was no possibility of ANYONE coming in.

I don't want my family to find out. I think everyone would totally flip out.

Rebecca Watson
03-08-2013, 08:21 PM
My parents split when I was young, and I lived mostly with my father when I mostly started exploring.

When I was young, I didn't really hide my stash; I just kept everything in my bottom drawer. If you open the drawer, you could see everything. I find it unlikely that my father would not have looked in there at some point over many years and found my clothes (along with various bondage items). I'm guessing he would have seen it and considered it private. My sister looked in there once, noticed it was my "stash" and closed it again quickly. Nothing much came of it, although she did call be "bondage boy" for an hour or so. I threw away my stash when I got married.

I never really got "caught" wearing girls clothes. A few minor incidents: Several times I was wearing girls clothes "under the covers" when my father came in with a question. I did once paint my toenails pink, and, a few days later, walked around the house without realizing. My father was not particularly impressed with this, although he somewhat justified it to himself that it were the girls at school who did this.

- Becky

Maria 60
03-08-2013, 09:34 PM
I was caught once, I was going down the stairs and thought she was outside and she caught me at the top of the stairs. I was wearing her skirt and her taupe pantyhose with a little lace from her slip hanging out from the bottom, I just froze didn't know what to say. She said to me why I was dressed like that, I didn't answer and turned around and started walking towards my room and she told me to come back that she wanted to see me, and even made a comment on how ladylike I was to even be wearing a slip. I said no and got changed, it was never talked about again, but in my drawer I had a few pairs of panties and pantyhose and every once in a while I would find them washed. That was strange but I guess she was pretty cool.

Kate's at home
03-09-2013, 01:19 PM
I started dressing when I was 4 -5 years old. When out of town at grandparents overnight, my mom and my grandmother both would change in morning before going downstairs to breakfast, and leave their long tricot nightgowns on the bed. Being small, I was allowed to sleep in (probably so they could have some quiet time). One morning, I woke up, saw one laying on the bed in the next room, and was somehow curious to try it on. The sensations of the feelings of that material sliding down my body was just overwhelming, combined with the smell of perfume. Intoxicating for a child... In my young mind I thought this must be what it's like to be a girl, and I loved the feeling. This started a pattern then that lasted for a few years. Alone time in girls clothes. A year or two later, my mom came up and found me in her finest. She calmly said to take her gown off, get dressed and come down for breakfast. Another word was never said. I kept dressing though when visiting grandparents, I just became more quiet and careful.

This is when my dressing started, and I have been continuing now for well over 50 years off and on. I remember those days like they were yesterday. I also remember having a favorite; a long light blue gown with quite a bit of white lace in the bodice.

I've long suspected my mom knew I was continuing to dress, even as the patterns changed over time as I grew in size and what was available to wear. She never said anything though...

Interesting along the lines of ongoing threads, my mom told me a few times growing up that she had wanted a girl.

Anacita
03-09-2013, 03:04 PM
I don't know that my mom's reaction to finding one of my sister's bathing suits and some pantyhose between my mattress and bed spring would really have been that awful, but I completely freaked out and hid outside the house for an hour or more. I said that I had been mad at my sister and that's why I'd taken the clothes. Pretty thin, and not sure whether my mom believed it. As some other people said, at some level I wish the issue had come out then, but it didn't.

CharlotteCD
03-09-2013, 03:34 PM
I don't know that my mom's reaction to finding one of my sister's bathing suits and some pantyhose between my mattress and bed spring would really have been that awful, but I completely freaked out and hid outside the house for an hour or more. I said that I had been mad at my sister and that's why I'd taken the clothes. Pretty thin, and not sure whether my mom believed it. As some other people said, at some level I wish the issue had come out then, but it didn't.

I am freaked out now - I have lived exactly what you have just described. Every detail.

Marissa V
03-09-2013, 03:49 PM
was 12-13 when i got caught. My mom found what i used for breasts. Some of those foam-ish things, i knew they were used for em since my grandmother used em for the same thing. And my mother went nuts. First thing she said was...."what are you doing to me?". Kinda weird question looking back. Either way, that was the start of a rant that i can still remember. It went from the usual 'are you gay' to 'there is something wrong with you' and the endless same remark in between along the lines of 'you have no idea what you're doing to me'. It felt like she took my dignity away. And the funniest part is yet to come....telling her it never stopped and i still do it. Soo not looking forward to that day.

Faye56
03-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Although. my mother was aware of my dressing she never accepted Faye . We had so many arguments over the years with her refusing to see Faye and telling me how I was a disappointment to my parents . I only hope that on a Sunday when I take flowers to where they are buried that wherever they are they see the Daughter they could have had and how proud they could have been

heathr1
03-10-2013, 10:46 AM
I am sorry to hear that Faye56.

Bobbi McCarthy
03-10-2013, 01:05 PM
I was nine when I started to secretly wear my sister's panties. My sister Sue was a year younger, but nearly my size in everything! Initially I used the laundry hamper as my source of her underwear, but freshly laundered panties from her lingerie drawer were better still and offered the opportunity for some choise in both color or fabric, as opposed to the "panties du jour" that the hamper allowed. I would sneak on a pair of her panties whenever I found the opportunity, wear them all day and deposit them in the hamper without anyone's knowledge, or so I thought.
Her underwear were mostly cotton but there were a few examples of silky nylon panties and two especially girly pairs. These were in a word – wonderful. One day, my mother caught me wearing them! More to the point I think she observed the irregular "panty count" in the laundry. Some days Sue would have two dirties other days none. My pattern in whitey tighties was strangely similar. Mom questioned me about wearing Sue's panties shaking her head and adding a stern rebuke. She threatened to tell my father. I was of course mortified and frightened sufficiently that I did not raid Susan's panty drawer again for months. During that time Mom's threat wore thin, but the memory of those panties remained. I had learned my lesson from months earlier, I attempted to be stealthier! But I guess Mom knew, because one day I found my underwear drawer stacked with newly purchased Vanity Fair nylon panties in my size and in a variety of colors. I ran to Mom that same day and gave her a big kiss without providing a single word of explanation. Not a word was exchanged by either one of us but she smiled knowingly.
That moment signaled for me an open door with my Mom. I was able to talk to her about my expanding desires to dress. Not just in panties but pretty from head to toe. Mom was sympathetic to a limit, and continued to add to my secret wardrobe. My father was a First Class Gunner's Mate in the Navy and at sea for much of my life. He was not a partner to, or ever knew of, this secret. It was a mutual conspiracy that included both Mom and my sister. While Mom was incredibly supportive, she prohibited me from wearing either her things or Sue's. The rule was if you want something "special to wear" ask, I'll get you your own. Soon, my mother even went so far as to be encouraging. Enough so that she also introduced me to shopping for my special clothes with her -Mom, Sue and Bobbi. I was ten and loved it so. By the age of thirteen it all stopped. Dad got shore duty. We moved to Hawaii. My special wardroble was both outgrown and discarded.
My Mom helped me with my early CDing in such a loving way that in retrospec I think her approach speaks volumes about her character, not mine.