PDA

View Full Version : Even in the Smithsonian....

Laura912
02-28-2013, 02:10 PM
The recent issue of Smithsonian magazine had two references to cross dressers but they did not realize it. The first is a one page article describing the differences between male and female brains' abilities at distinguishing between subtle shades of color. Females have a greater ability but males appear more sensitive to objects moving across their field of vision. The second article is about lost tribes of the Amazon. One tribe knows that the bark of the Aguaje palm "contains a female hormone to help certain males "go over to the other side.'" Given that we think all this is due to hard wiring in the brain, it should not be a surprise that even in a small tribe deep in the Amazon, there are cross dressers. I wonder if she can appreciate the subtle differences in the yellow colors of a banana? :heehee:

AllieSF
02-28-2013, 02:54 PM
Interesting information. I think that the Amazon tribe members who cross over are not crossdressers, but probably TS, two spirited, whatever. I doubt that they even know what crossdressing is because one reason is that they wear so little clothes to begin with and probably even less women's accessories.

Beverley Sims
02-28-2013, 03:02 PM
Is the bark of the Aguaje palm on sale in the herbal dept of Target.

Lorileah
02-28-2013, 04:45 PM
*Disclaimer: discussions about herbal and non-Rx medications is forbidden in this forum so don't get any deeper in this *
One tribe knows that the bark of the Aguaje palm "contains a female hormone to help certain males "go over to the other side.'"

Is the bark of the Aguaje palm on sale in the herbal dept of Target.

Personally I find alcohol works well too