PDA

View Full Version : Got dressed up tonight!

Kimberlyfaye
02-28-2013, 08:29 PM
I just wanted to share this with you all.

Tonight I entered a competition online and had to take a photo. So for the first time in a long while I got all dolled up to snap away. After I finished I looked in the mirror and what I saw smiling back at me was a girl. I was really happy. I feel really comfortable like this. I keep telling myself if I could wake up in the mornings and see what I'm seeing now I would be happy, content, myself. So as I sit here fully femme, I know I have to take all this off, remove my makeup and lose the golden locks, but I JUST DON'T WANT TO :cry:

Anyway, tiny rant over. xx

stacycoral
02-28-2013, 08:36 PM
No ranting sis, it is just the truth, be the girl you want, she is here we see her, hugs.

Stevie
02-28-2013, 08:45 PM
How true. I say the same thing after I get dressed. I get unhappy when I know I have to change back to my original self.
So did the competition go. Hope you did good. Sounds like you we're pleased with the end result.

Barbara Maria
02-28-2013, 09:01 PM
Hi,Kimberlyfaye. I'm with you,girl. My job is pretty slow right now,so it allows me to remain en femme 24/7 all this week. I love every minute of it.I feel happy,content and I like what I see in the mirror. Pretty easy to get lost in the pink fog. The week flew by so fast,and I have to go to work tomorrow.I love my job,but I dread having to shed my femininity.I'm like you,I just don't want to! The good part is,we're off next week,too,so sunday,Barbara returns for the week. XO Barbara

Leah Lynn
02-28-2013, 09:17 PM
It's tough to let her go, but she's still inside, waiting to come out again.

Leah

I Am Paula
02-28-2013, 11:10 PM
Ask youself- Do I need to change back? One day I answered 'no'. Never looked back. Honestly, it's not that easy, but makes for good food for thought.-Celeste

Beverley Sims
02-28-2013, 11:19 PM
The same feelings were experienced by me years ago also.
I still don't want to get back into drab.

Emogene
02-28-2013, 11:38 PM
A little set of tricks I use are random gestures, posture, walk, etc.

For instance while cooking dinner this evening, I was alone in the kitchen for a few minutes and was able to "strut my stuff" for a bit.

I may be only able to use my girl walk for a few brief moments but it is enought to recharge me and get my head together for a while. Nice quick uplift when I'm not able to dress.

PaulaQ
03-01-2013, 01:54 AM
I feel your pain, Kimberlyfaye - I always feel like Cinderella at midnight when I undress. It really does feel like a magic spell wearing off, or waking up from a nice dream.

Kimberlyfaye
03-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Well I didn't win but I did have fun dressing up, as I already stated. Did not want it to end. Also I used the photos I took and added some photoshop touches. Pleased with the way they turned out. When I have the time beforehand I know I can make myself look pretty. Last night really helped me because it's been a long time since I dressed fully. So I was able to feed the need to dress. It was a great feeling and I think the weight has been lifted.... for now.... :battingeyelashes:

Kim x