PDA

View Full Version : To Boldly Go Where No.....Has Gone Before

Maria S
03-01-2013, 08:47 AM
I am always on the look out for places to go where in male mode I am not known/hardly known. Somewhere where I'm Maria.

I live about 15 minutes away from the sea but quite often when you live near the sea you rarely visit the coast. Today I went to the sea front. The season hasn't started yet so it was very quite with most amusements and cafes still closed. I parked up and started walking towards the sea it was pretty windy and my hair (wig) blew all over the place. I went into an open cafe and had a tea and a hot cross bun. I've been to the cafe before in boy mode but it seems to have changed hands. So now I have another place to add to my small collection of Maria only places.

Maria

linda allen
03-01-2013, 09:04 AM
If your look is good enough, people who know you in male mode won't recognize you, especially if it's only a quick passing. Now if you're sitting in a restaurant and your brother or your boss happens to come in and sit in the booth across the aisle, you may have a problem.

It's great though, to have places to go.

Beverley Sims
03-01-2013, 10:16 AM
Going for a walk along the beach front this time of year gets you noticed more.
Especially by yourself, the surrounding atmosphere is intoxicating with the breeze blowing and the sound of the waves on the beach.
Usually I am rugged up and a moment in a sidewalk cafe can be relaxing.
I usually sit outside and absorb some of that warm sun, still too far away.
Come on spring!